Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,738 members, 7,952,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:42 AM

Pregnant Female Pastor Blasted Over Her Dress In Church - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Female Pastor Blasted Over Her Dress In Church (3273 Views)

Rosy Meurer Blasted Over Her Outfit To Igbere TV Awards / Ex Beauty Queen Dabota Lawson Blasted Over Her 'plastic' Bum(photos) / Sophia Momodu Blasted For Wearing Swimsuit. She Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Female Pastor Blasted Over Her Dress In Church by okevibes: 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2019
A pregnant female pastor has come under-fire across social media over her choice of dress to church.

The photo which has gone viral on social media shows Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba of Glorious Heaven Ministries in Kimwarer, Kenya, wearing a dress with a long front slit which exposed her thighs while preaching during church service.

SEE MORE: https://tmz360.com/pregnant-female-pastor-blasted-over-her-dress-in-church/

Re: Pregnant Female Pastor Blasted Over Her Dress In Church by aristocrazzy: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with that dress, I don't think she wore it with any ulterior intention. Listen to what she speaks and not her appearance undecided
Re: Pregnant Female Pastor Blasted Over Her Dress In Church by femi4: 7:50am On Mar 19, 2019
aristocrazzy:
Frankly, I don't see anything wrong with that dress, I don't think she wore it with any ulterior intention. Listen to what she speaks and not her appearance undecided
are you blind to the point of not seeing that black underwear

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Female Pastor Blasted Over Her Dress In Church by cybriz82(m): 8:07am On Mar 19, 2019
femi4:
are you blind to the point of not seeing that black underwear

Dnt blame him.. Blame d Tinted glass phone wey him dey use..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Female Pastor Blasted Over Her Dress In Church by Tonyprisca: 8:43am On Mar 19, 2019
End time pastors every where

Re: Pregnant Female Pastor Blasted Over Her Dress In Church by mikejj(m): 10:46am On Mar 19, 2019
cybriz82:

Dnt blame him.. Blame d Tinted glass phone wey him dey use..
don't mind that guy if were to be in that church he will be sitting in front seat and still say he is not seeing anything
Re: Pregnant Female Pastor Blasted Over Her Dress In Church by folake4u(f): 10:52am On Mar 19, 2019
E no go pass Kenya. Na their way be that cheesy

Re: Pregnant Female Pastor Blasted Over Her Dress In Church by yuanexchanger: 11:22am On Mar 19, 2019
cap. .op are you sure she is a pastor...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Female Pastor Blasted Over Her Dress In Church by Yuceeluv(f): 1:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
...says the guy who has had several orgasms in his mind with her already undecided

...A sane person can't wear that to church or anywhere else.

aristocrazzy:

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Female Pastor Blasted Over Her Dress In Church by aristocrazzy: 1:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Yuceeluv:
...says the guy who has had several orgasms in his mind with her already undecided

...A sane person can't wear that to church or anywhere else.

Wow I never someone could have orgasms looking at a pregnant pastor. Fuckin ret@rd

(1) (Reply)

“congratulations Wizkid, Na Man You Be” – Reactions As Tems Sparks News Of Being / See Gobe: Sina Rambo And B-red In Physical Altercation With Davido / Saucekid's Daughter Nejei Is Also A Celebrity | PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.