Stats: 3,183,715 members, 7,921,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 08:32 AM

Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation (35296 Views)

2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart / Bill On Donkeys Tears Senators Apart / Agboola Ajayi's Defection To ZLP Tears PDP Apart (2) (3) (4)

Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by sageer1706(m): 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ekweremadu it will be slap on ur... from DSP to Senate minority leader, ur case go worse David Mark own
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by senatordave1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
id911:

I don't want to argue with you but I'm certain if you have been following the current National Assembly religiously like I do and also follow the contributions of each senator on the floor of the senate and the bill they sponsor, perhaps you would change your mind
Its OK,we are getting somewhere.let me just summarize it.in developed nations,laemakers are judged based on number of bills sponsored,contributions to debates and oversight/committee duties.in Nigeria,it is not so.the above reasons take a back seat.too much poverty snd suffering to care about those intangibles.we judge based on constituency projects attracted or executed,empoweent for constituents,job connections,scholarships,monetary donations,spending power,access and nearness to constituents.
Based on the above,OBA the incoming governor is useful.
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by Jolite(m): 11:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
senatordave1:
Seems you dont know what a stay of execution is
As in, i don't understand.
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by senatordave1(m): 11:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jolite:

As in, i don't understand.
With a stay of execution,it means the judgment cant be carried out until the appeal court gives judgment.anyway,i heard that the fhc already as of last year recognized the ogboru faction.therefore this new judgment is useless

Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
id911:
Though I'm from Niger Delta but I prefer that Abia Senator to be the Minority Leader. That guy is outspoken and fearless. I think his name is Eyinaya Abaribe or something

The current Deputy SP Ike Ekweremadu should not belittle himself by contesting the position, he should leave it for Abaribe. If PDP doesn't wants Abaribe, I guess James Manager from Delta should be considered or Senator Dino Melaye in that order. We must give the satanic party headache in that senate by electing a courageous senator as Minority Leader
Dino for minority leader with im drama...manager no fit am...abaribe seems good but can he keep his calm to galvanize d interest of pdp...and stand his ground....akpabio would have just remain as minority leader....

Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
senatordave1:

With 400 artificial witnesses ? Even akpabio has a bigger chance of retrieving his mandate
oga go sleep

Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by mechanics(m): 11:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Demotion.
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by Kennydoc(m): 12:06am On Mar 19, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:

Then give the Minority Leadership to Ifeanyi Ubah of YPP

Lol.
Ubah will even join APC very soon.

Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by mamatwiny(f): 1:01am On Mar 19, 2019
Ekweremmadu should rest. Someone should tell him that after this senate session, he should step aside and free the senatorial seat of that zone. Is he not tired? 16yrs is not beans. Even Tinubu's wife said she will be stepping aside after this.

I don't believe oji /aninri zone cannot produce another capable senator.
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by senatordave1(m): 1:12am On Mar 19, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
oga go sleep
Shut up,i am allergic to senseless riffraffs
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by senatordave1(m): 1:13am On Mar 19, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
Dino for minority leader with im drama...manager no fit am...abaribe seems good but can he keep his calm to galvanize d interest of pdp...and stand his ground....akpabio would have just remain as minority leader....
As trashy as melaye
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by ChiefSupplier55(m): 4:05am On Mar 19, 2019
aristocrazzy:
Apc will gladly give them that one, since they're truly the minority

I swear cool cool

Check me out #signature#
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by Jolite(m): 4:16am On Mar 19, 2019
senatordave1:

With a stay of execution,it means the judgment cant be carried out until the appeal court gives judgment.anyway,i heard that the fhc already as of last year recognized the ogboru faction.therefore this new judgment is useless
Exactly.

Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by Southwest2023: 5:11am On Mar 19, 2019
ken6488:
am from Delta but that akwa ibom guy deserve it
who care even if you're from kotogara nobody them over the position.
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by AnambraforPeter: 5:36am On Mar 19, 2019
id911:
Though I'm from Niger Delta but I prefer that Abia Senator to be the Minority Leader. That guy is outspoken and fearless. I think his name is Eyinaya Abaribe or something

The current Deputy SP Ike Ekweremadu should not belittle himself by contesting the position, he should leave it for Abaribe. If PDP doesn't wants Abaribe, I guess James Manager from Delta should be considered or Senator Dino Melaye in that order. We must give the satanic party headache in that senate by electing a courageous senator as Minority Leader
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by Gandollar(f): 5:59am On Mar 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Even the almighty albert akpan your next governor ?
So that you people will use your attack dogs EFCC to threaten him just like Akpabio right? Try harder.
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by Gandollar(f): 6:03am On Mar 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Seems you dont know what useless is.you might even be the very definition.a man that is instrumental to the failure of akpabio,the victory of udom and is loved by his constituents is by no means useless or less
But he cannot give APC a credible opposition. Most of those guys just went to the Senate to continue holding on to power. How many times did you hear his voice in the 8th assembly?
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by okofians(m): 6:21am On Mar 19, 2019
PDP in a pitiable state right now, we told them that we will end so their political careers
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by ken6488(m): 7:35am On Mar 19, 2019
Southwest2023:
who care even if you're from kotogara nobody them over the position.
south west 2023 after all this year of back stabbing grin angry
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by ppzz1: 7:39am On Mar 19, 2019
So PDP is Godly party lol, party that destroyed our dear country for sixteen years it held swear, they are the satanic party
id911:

Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by Asafaizonboy: 7:40am On Mar 19, 2019
yarimo:
INEC should de register PDP as political party in Nigeria. undecided

Receive sense once in your life
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:49am On Mar 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Shut up,i am allergic to senseless riffraffs
ur post in recent times doesn't make any sense at all...just kwatinue
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by RichBoy247: 8:22am On Mar 19, 2019
Senate Minority leader should go to the North-East while Deputy Minority leader should be North-Central. That way, SE and SS will be completely striped nakked at the market square.
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by AkupeMBANO(f): 10:30am On Mar 19, 2019
computer0810:
Am I d only 1 that think pdp don't even deserve minority after all dey have caused dis country....PDP die!!!...in olamide voice
you are a qualified fool
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by excel4us: 11:27am On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=yarimo post=76776652]INEC should de register PDP as political party in Nigeria. FEAR FEAR
Re: Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation by excel4us: 11:28am On Mar 19, 2019
fear fear

Bandit Commander Auwalu Daudawa, 6 Others Surrender 28 Rifles To Zamfara Govt / Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna / I Wish Buhari Greeted Me On My Birthday, Says Fayose