Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,961 members, 7,924,997 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 08:16 AM

A Confused Friend Of Mine Need Your Urgent Advise Dear Nairalanders. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Confused Friend Of Mine Need Your Urgent Advise Dear Nairalanders. (449 Views)

Please What Bussiness Can I Start With 200k Please,i Need Urgent Advise / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / Meet Your Urgent Needs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Confused Friend Of Mine Need Your Urgent Advise Dear Nairalanders. by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 9:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
My friend just finish his industrial training but he's really confuse to chose between dropping out of school and start business with his school fees around 100k, final year projects, graduation expenses and other expenses amounting to over 150k. He's 26years old, an Engineering 400l student going to final year. He's also afraid of wasting two and half years for 500l and NYSC, and maybe some years also searching for job or opportunity to raise capital. He also question on the average salary of Engineers in Nigeria which is not even up to what some normal traders earn as profit in just two weeks. He also have 40k in savings.
Re: A Confused Friend Of Mine Need Your Urgent Advise Dear Nairalanders. by greatnaija01: 9:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
IS HE THE ONE SPONSORING HIMSELF? If not.... then his village people have updated their software in his life.

sO HE HAS LESS THAN TWO YEARS TO GO THEN HE WANT'S TO QUIT?

why did he even bother going to school when he knew AGE was not on his side?
It is clear he is LAZY... an engineering student can not call it a waste... BECAUSE he knows there is more to learn and his Bng is his first access to jobs plus certifications.

Whatever is making him HIGH, he should stop taking it and sit his metallic arse down and study for his forthcoming exams.... THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING.

HURRYING OUT OF SCHOOL is not wisdom... no matter what.

So my advice to you and your friend is to get the degree first then you can skip NYSC.

DeejaywonDJ1:
My friend just finish his industrial training but he's really confuse to chose between dropping out of school and start business with his school fees around 100k, final year projects, graduation expenses and other expenses about 150k. He's 26years old, an Engineering 400l student going to final year. He's also afraid of wasting two and half years for 500l and NYSC, and another years searching for job or to raise capital.
Re: A Confused Friend Of Mine Need Your Urgent Advise Dear Nairalanders. by DeejaywonDJ1(m): 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
greatnaija01:
IS HE THE ONE SPONSORING HIMSELF? If not.... then his village people have updated their software in his life.

sO HE HAS LESS THAN TWO YEARS TO GO THEN HE WANT'S TO QUIT?

why did he even bother going to school when he knew AGE was not on his side?
It is clear he is LAZY... an engineering student can not call it a waste... BECAUSE he knows there is more to learn and his Bng is his first access to jobs plus certifications.

Whatever is making him HIGH, he should stop taking it and sit his metallic arse down and study for his forthcoming exams.... THERE IS TIME FOR EVERYTHING.

HURRYING OUT OF SCHOOL is not wisdom... no matter what.

So my advice to you and your friend is to get the degree first then you can skip NYSC.

Thanks for the advice, that's what I explained to him, He's also brilliant and intelligent.

(1) (Reply)

Cc / Trade With Me / Scammer Emmanuel Peter Chimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.