Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,520 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:58 AM

I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! (2461 Views)

Femi Gbajabiamila Visits Abdulmummin Jubrin, His Campaign DG (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin / 6 'facts' To Prove President Buhari Has Been Replaced By Jubrin - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! by Westaslave2(f): 11:56am On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:
Lool
I just checked out the username and his posts. That isn't oluomo. The guy behind that moniker is a prolific writer. And the MC oluomo we all know is a damn illiterate.
So mc olumma cant call one out of 1000 boys following him for grammer help..he is oluomu
Re: I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 12:05pm On Mar 19, 2019
Westaslave2:
So mc olumma cant call one out of 1000 boys following him for grammer help..he is oluomu

lool
You are Kinda right though. like those behind his Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages. But how are you sure that It is MC oluomo that is truly behind that moniker??
What are ur evidences??

1 Like

Re: I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! by Westaslave2(f): 12:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
LUCIFERMYLORD:

lool
You are Kinda right though. like those behind his Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages. But how are you sure that It is MC oluomo that is truly behind that moniker??
What are ur evidences??
grin am i not goddess of biafra again
Re: I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! by LUCIFERMYLORD(m): 12:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Westaslave2:
grin am i not goddess of biafra again

lool
goddess of Biafra indeed. You ain't serious joor
Re: I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! by Kingjames(m): 12:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Westaslave2:
So you mean what we have now is Mc Alomo from Uganda ,dat d other one is dead sir?
last tempero could be right
Re: I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! by Ategberoson(m): 1:53pm On Mar 19, 2019
immhotep:

If you check well, he is not even a Lagos indigene grin

even you they reason with this wayward girls wey be say na early collection of diick they expose them

grow up now Biko

1 Like

Re: I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! by Westaslave2(f): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ategberoson:

even you they reason with this wayward girls wey be say na early collection of diick they expose them

grow up now Biko
Wayward u say ,
Is ur sisters that are wayward wt their smelling orobo byash n toothpick leg
Re: I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! by Ategberoson(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Westaslave2:
Wayward u say ,
Is ur sisters that are wayward wt their smelling orobo byash n toothpick leg

I wanted to talk not until i saw slaves in your moniker. you're nothing but a slave to any suitor that comes your way because your parent are counting on when you will be sold out to use the money in cultivating yams in their farmland
Re: I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! by Peacecore: 8:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
PaChukwudi44:
God punish MC Oluomo.He is a baby thug compared to the likes of Tompolo
And what is d impact of ur Almighty Tompolo to 2019 election. Baby nairalander!
Re: I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! by Amatarasha(f): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Ategberoson:

I wanted to talk not until i saw slaves in your moniker. you're nothing but a slave to any suitor that comes your way because your parent are counting on when you will be sold out to use the money in cultivating yams in their farmland
Shame is ur nickname ,
Yu always .....insult tufiakwa gi
Re: I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! by googi: 11:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
Westaslave2,

If I shoo our pisure together, your people go cry blood o.

Abi na crime to love Igbo like I love you?
Re: I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! by Ategberoson(m): 12:28am On Mar 20, 2019
Amatarasha:
Shame is ur nickname ,
Yu always .....insult tufiakwa gi

shame and stupidity is your generation Hallmark. you brought the insult to yourself, maintain your lane, make I stay on my own. cross your boundary and see me bring your stupidity to an end
Re: I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! by Westaslave2(f): 8:03am On Mar 20, 2019
googi:
Westaslave2,

If I shoo our pisure together, your people go cry blood o.

Abi na crime to love Igbo like I love you?
Some1 help me ! Some1 help me
Mc oluchi is after me cry cry cry

Re: I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! by googi: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Westaslave2:
Some1 help me ! Some1 help me
Mc oluchi is after me cry cry cry

You are supposed to take it gracefully and enjoy it. Don't wake up folks next door. Just wisper to my ears.
Re: I Heard MC Oluoma Is In Nairaland ! No InsuLt On Tinubu And Jubrin Again! by Westaslave2(f): 9:02pm On Oct 03, 2019
Up I went grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Recent Pictures From Kaduna Southern Killings By Fulani Herdsmen / Obasanjo Should’ve Built Rails Roads, Instead Of $12bn Debt Cancellation-fashola / Thousands Of illegal Migrants From Honduras Head Towards The USA Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.