Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos (24194 Views)

51-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After Over 20 Years Of Waiting / Woman Gives Birth To A Baby 5 Months After Giving Birth To Twins In Lagos (Photo / Chinese Woman Gives Birth To Twins From 2 Different Fathers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by nicepoker101(m): 10:22am On Mar 19, 2019
elohoromas:
what some people are looking 4
people should learn to bring kids into this planet only when they are ready to cater for their needs.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by Estellie: 10:27am On Mar 19, 2019
clems88:
When you know you have no means of taking care of children you went ahead and had children and now she needs help to raise up the kids.
Most women are dumb
... Ohh Shut it!!...
Before you come up with your baseless conclusions how about you ask yourself various questions...What if she lost her source of income when she was pregnant? what if something happened? what if things weren't like this before? what if she lost her husband and then things went bad?.. What if she couldn't have an abortion because it was too late and she carried on the pregnancy expecting to give birth to 1 baby??... What if they're just victims of unavoidable circumstances??..

You'll coming up with baseless conclusions without asking questions.... Imagine this one saying 'most women are dumb' like she impregnated herself...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by clems88(m): 10:32am On Mar 19, 2019
Estellie:
... Ohh Shut it!!...
Before you come up with your baseless conclusions how about you ask yourself various questions...What if she lost her source of income when she was pregnant? what if something happened? what if things weren't like this before? what if she lost her husband and then things went bad?.. What if she couldn't have an abortion because it was too late and she carried on the pregnancy expecting to give birth to 1 baby??... What if they're just victims of unavoidable circumstances??.. Are you talking ?
Did I mention You?
Shift one side

You'll coming up with baseless conclusions without asking questions.... Imagine this one saying 'most women are dumb' like she impregnated herself...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by Chevronstaff: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2019
One question :
Where is the father of the babies??

If you know you are not yet ready to have a baby, why have "unprotected sex " and bring a child into this world to suffer..?? Twins oo

Nobody ready to help you oo madam.. This new form of begging is becoming a trend..

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by Acidosis(m): 10:43am On Mar 19, 2019
The government should take over the welfare of those kids and consequently sue the woman and her husband (or whoever got her pregnant).

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by Gotze1: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2019
bigibig:
ehyah sorry for her ooo
Can you teach me?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by lexy2014: 10:47am On Mar 19, 2019
clems88:
When you know you have no means of taking care of children you went ahead and had children and now she needs help to raise up the kids.
Most women are dumb

She should just throw d children away
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by oyetunder(m): 10:49am On Mar 19, 2019
razy75:
What do afonjas and abokis have in common? They really know how to mass produce. Two more votes for inconclusive elections
Thank God your tribe is busy sending their kids to such places to earn their daily breads.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2019
No body should come on here to preach me About God or His useless so Jesus And their Miracles and shits. Until God come and Tell me what's gonna happen to this woman and her babies.

Who da hell gets this sort of woman pregnant? she clearly is Inadequate mentally.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by Ubdavis(m): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2019
Nobi to the open leg d born pikins. Na gari o. I wish u the best sha...
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2019
Some cretins would say these children are blessings from God. what kinda blood sucking God Gives this kinda Blessings?,
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by logon599: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2019
Wow. It's well. How can I help

Get your professional Architectural designs from very LOW prices and from any location. Contact me through my signature below or checkout my profile for more of my job samples. Thanks
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by BiafraIsFree: 11:20am On Mar 19, 2019
Yoruba gutter demons are rejecting their citizens.

Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by PETUK(m): 1:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Opinedecandid:
May help come toherin Jesus' Name.

Leave Jesus out this my friend, how did she get pregnant is another immaculate conception?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by poseidon12: 6:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
I thought that orphanages are for orphans.
Re: Woman Gives Birth To Twins, Needs Help, Rejected By Orphanage Homes In Lagos by tammie24: 11:29am On Mar 20, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
she looks like the one in serious need of help....

btw a Nigerian orphanage would take these kids off her hands in a minute (if she is indeed the mother) but i doubt they will give her money to raise them herself. who would? she looks insane!
she doesn't look or sound insane
C'mon...
How can you say that?

(1) (2) (Reply)

After 17 Years Of Childlessness, Couple Loses Newborn Twin Babies In Auto Crash / Ajibola Otubusin Holds Naming Ceremony For Her Son / Please Advice A Bed-wetting Nairalander.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.