Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,956 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together (31933 Views)

VAT: Lagos, Oyo, Rivers, FCT Subsidise 33 States / 33 States May Not Pay Salaries As ₦172bn Deduction Grounds Revenue Disbursement / Lagos, Rivers, FCT, Ogun Earned More Than Other 33 States combined 2020-NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by BeautifulMind2: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
deomelo:

Just imagine.

The dirtiest place on the surface of the earth is anambra ipob village..

grin grin grin

Here are areas mostly dominated by Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by emae009(m): 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
deomelo:

Every part of the country get sea abi ocean to accommodate seaport?

ipob logic is always ignorant and upside down logic

grin grin

smh... Akwa Ibom, Port Harcourt, Warri, Calabar etc... don't talk like you're in a motor park.. check your facts before typing

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by deomelo: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
[s]
BeautifulMind2:

[/s]

Onitsha today[/quote][/s]

Dirty backward stone age pigs...smh..

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by BeautifulMind2: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
deomelo:
[s][/s]

grin grin
Compare the pictures you are posting to Lagos mage slum city grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
hahahahaha so one igbo entrepreneur in the north is hard for you chest beating parasite to name.

everyone is tired of your parasitic ass, when you are ready to leave, you know what to do.
but then, have you ever heard of parasite leaving its host

i remember north giving you leeches a quit notice, see what your parasitic leader did.

These leech that shouted IPOB for 4 years now n u shouted online, offline, in Lagos, oshogbo m Ogbomosho that they are not going anywhere grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gotze1:
See this one. How many times have you brought out proof that awolowo killed your people. How many times have you brought out evidence that UK and American fought against your cockroach soldiers. Go and read your history.

The reply was as daft as expected. grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
olas24u:

Its a big lie!The ports are all functioning and have not been shut down.Have you been to those places to confirm you statements?i know you must have heard it from radio biafra .

Pls explain to me how Onne seaport is functioning.
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by EvilMetahuman: 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

These leech that shouted IPOB for 4 years now n u shouted online, offline, in Lagos, oshogbo m Ogbomosho that they are not going anywhere grin grin
parasite..

take the deal, leave the host lets see if anyone would stop you.

parasite acting like its doing the host a favor.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by EvilMetahuman: 4:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

mumu

keep posting pictures from ghana and kenya

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Shehunoshewhat:

As regards elections they've been cut to size. Jude Idomogu wouldn't have won if he didn't decamp to APC. Any other Igbo

As regards population, the more slaves Igbos to tax, the merrier.

''Jude Idomogu wouldn't have won"

IGBO man won in Lagos...oya coman win in Aba grin grin.

""As regards population, the more slaves Igbos to tax, the merrier""

Same IGBOS that u have been crying that they are taking over Lagos grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by olas24u(f): 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

Only reasonable place in Lagos is just Ikoyi, Lakki, VI and Banana Island other areas in Lagos are slumbs

You are ignorant and you dont even know lagos very well.It is lekki and not lakki,Lagos has 20 local government area with lcda,s ,each local government area has a GRA ,that is well planned and layed out and organized for 21 century living .Surulere,Ilupeju,Gbagada,Anthony,Shonibare ,G.Cappa ,GRA Ikeja,Opebi,Allen, Alausa,Omole ,ogudu GRA,MagodoGRA,Ikosi GRA,IKorodu GRA1,2, Ojota-ogudu.Yaba GRA,agege schemes etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Nobody: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
parasite..

take the deal, leave the host lets see if anyone would stop you.

parasite acting like its doing the host a favor.

Keep ranting.. grin
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by chiedu7: 4:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
PatrioticNaija:

Is anybody holding you? Who is scared? People are only concerned because owu go finish una. How do you want to survive as a country inside another country? In mathematics (set theory) you guys will be Subsets of Nigeria. You have no seaport of your own, no good road, no good leaders, even no good followers self etc. yet you wan form country. Nonsense and ipobiens.

Next news please.....

Then why did you send in the Army to kill off IPOB?

Why did you fight us when we left?

Why are you shouting one Nigeria?

FREELOADING PARASITE

3 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by olas24u(f): 4:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Onne sea port is the deepest sea port in Nigeria,but it is not attracting ships.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by BeautifulMind2: 4:23pm On Mar 19, 2019
EvilMetahuman:
mumu

keep posting pictures from ghana and kenya
Otondo show me how these pictures take be Ghana or Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by olas24u(f): 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Onne Port Complex situated on the Bonny River Estuary along Ogu Creek is the first port of its kind in Nigeria that operated the Landlord Port Model devised to encourage private sector participation in the Port Industry.

Strategically located, the Port is one of the largest Oil and Gas Free Zone in the world supporting exploration and production for Nigerian activities. The Free Zone provides a logistics Oil Service centre for the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria both Onshore and Offshore. It also provides easy access to the entire West African and Sub-Sahara Oil fields.

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by olas24u(f): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Strategically located, the Port is one of the largest Oil and Gas Free Zone in the world supporting exploration and production for Nigerian activities. The Free Zone provides a logistics Oil Service centre for the Oil and Gas Industry in Nigeria both Onshore and Offshore. It also provides easy access to the entire West African and Sub-Sahara Oil fields.

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by olas24u(f): 4:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The Port accounts for over 65% of the export cargo through the Nigerian Sea Port. There are multiple operations that are carried out in the Port in addition to the Oil and Gas operations. Some of such multiple operations are General Cargoes, Bulk Cargoes (Dry & Wet), Oil Well Equipment, Containerized Cargoes and other Logistics Services provided to companies that are customers and tenants. Hence the Port is a multi-purpose Cargo Port

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by olas24u(f): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

The Port is highly industrialized with modern facilities and equipment that can stand the test of time. There is also adequate land available for development to all customers and prospective investors who desire to partner with the Port in the Maritime Business. The Port covers an area of 2,538.115 hectares.

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by olas24u(f): 4:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Onne Port has one of the biggest harbour mobile cranes in Africa (Liebherr 600) with a lifting capacity of 208 metric tons and 220 Gmk5220 grove twin cranes that has capacity of lifting single heavy cargo of 300 tons owned by one of the Terminal Operators in the Port. Also, safe and comfortable hospitality facilities are available for Oil & Gas clientele at the Free Zone / Port Area.

The Port is on security level one (1) creating a safe, secure and customer friendly environment for everyone doing business here.

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by olas24u(f): 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by EvilMetahuman: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Keep ranting.. grin
P
A
R
A
S
I
T
E
:p

na bug spray go finish you eventually. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by deomelo: 4:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
[s]
BeautifulMind2:

[/s]

Onitsha today[/quote][/s]

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by olas24u(f): 4:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

This is the data for contianer traffic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by zlantanfan: 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
natznext:

Now this is some bitter truth that most people don't want to hear...

All our Stage Govts are underperforming especially the SS n SE
I beg to disagree with Edo. No oil yet 13b with fewer population than self industrial states in the east
Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by olas24u(f): 4:36pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

You can do further reading and educate yourself and stop spitting ,check the link
http://nigerianports.gov.ng/ports-statistics/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by EvilMetahuman: 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
BeautifulMind2:

those are igbo dominated areas.

after leaving your natural habitat in the east looking like below, you come to lagos to leech and destroy.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by JaceBlaze: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2019
IronGalaxy:
so me staying at a South African black suburb with all amenities you think of its because of white people? The hero worship of white people never ceases to amaze me
Let them be.Most Nigerians think their own reality is also the reality of someone else.Would you not harbour the same rotten mentality if you lived all your life in Makoko or Gwarimpa and never seen the outside world? I know it's not easy but sometimes I try to take the form of a Nigerian when I log in NL grin ,to get closer to their miserable world.

1 Like

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

IGBOS Are far more wealthier than yorubas , talk more of Hausas, pls I won't even delve into that trash bin wit u.

We are leeches n yet u fought a bloody civil war to keep leeches in Nigeria and even recently Nnamdi Kanu decided to take the leeches out of Nigeria and u refused, u are even ready to fight the leeches again to keep them within Nigeria.

You even think you are wealthier than the Hausas, just because we don't chest beat & ride Range Rover to our villages just to satisfy our ego.

Ur tribe simple makes the loudest noise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Konquest: 5:02pm On Mar 19, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Open just ordinary dry port in south east or south south... Lagos IGR will drop.... We know those making it possible

^^^^^
^^^^^
Just a quick one @ezenwajosh

Slightly over 70 percent of all the cargo coming into Nigeria is meant for the South-West States of
Lagos and Ogun because of the massive industries there... INFACT Ogun State has the highest
number of industries in Nigeria. So the Lagos and Ogun axis will continue to receive goods from
the Seaports for a long time to come. The remaining 30 percent of goods head for the Northern
States and the other parts of Nigeria. This information is from official Nigerian Maritime sources. grin

Lagos axis is also closer to the Atlantic Ocean and is the closest gateway to Europe, America,
Canada, and West Africa by sea from the manufacturing centres in the West and North of
Nigeria.

Most of the cargoes coming into Nigeria are meant for the the manufacturing industries that
bring their raw materials in large containers. Again the LAKAJI route [or LAGOS, KANO, JIBIYA]
are the busiest cargo or business routes in Nigeria.

Warri port, Calabar and Onitsha are River Ports with shallow water levels.
They are NOT Seaports that have deeper water levels that can take in
BIG ocean - going cargo ships and are considered not profitable
destinations for international shipping companies. These River Ports
do NOT have what you call Destination of Cargo ... meaning that there
are not enough industries in those areas that will make it profitable
for the shipping companies to bring in containers and take away
containers with goods in them!

Even with Ibaka Deep Sea Port or Bakassi Deep Sea Port coming
on stream, The Lagos Seaports... including the Lekki Deep Sea Port
will always be active because of location. Lagos IGR will continue
to GROW because of the access to the sea and West Africa borders
and markets!

"Why Lekki Deep Seaport Project Is A Game Changer"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YBgyTMn3fM[10:55]
Mar 29, 2018 - Uploaded by Channels Television

"LEKKI PORT - Over-View Video"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdih2SnAcjs[3:27]
Feb 7, 2018 - Uploaded by Lekki Port
Watch the over-view video of our Lekki
Deep Sea Port Project.

"Lekki Deep Seaport Project flag-off ceremony 2018"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gzOM7t_fTzk[3:00]
Mar 31, 2018 - Uploaded by Gabriel Okpan
Very soon, Ibeju-Lekki will be the hottest Investment
Zone in Africa.

Inland Dry Ports are very important but they have to be linked
with an efficient railway system to move goods to and from any
viable Sea Ports... instead of using the shallow waters of River
Ports which are built along the Rivers such as River Niger, River
Calabar, etc

I hope this helps?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos IGR rises by N32.99bn — higher than 33 states put together by Shehunoshewhat: 5:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
PrecisionFx:

''Jude Idomogu wouldn't have won"

IGBO man won in Lagos...oya coman win in Aba grin grin.

""As regards population, the more slaves Igbos to tax, the merrier""

Same IGBOS that u have been crying that they are taking over Lagos grin

Jude Idimugu decamped to APC. And the party gave him the ticket. It's a one off though. His contemporaries that remained all lost.
Even then, for a tribe that beats empty chest about owning 95% of Lagos, what a 'great achievement'... grin

As regards the influx, we don't care. Just stay out of our politics and you are good to go.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Wike Dances As G5 Governors Arrive Oyo For Makinde's Campaign / Cattle Colonies Will Make Kogi Holland Of Nigeria – Governor Yahaya Bello / Onnoghen’s Lawyer Confirms Ex-cjn’s Resignation, Reveals Why He Took Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.