Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) (22011 Views)

Femi Hamzat's Son Was Not At "Obidients" Rally, "Impersonator" To Be Arrested / See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Governor Akinwunmi Ambode Spotted With Babajide Sanwoolu And Femi Hamzat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by lotex(m): 6:13am On Mar 19, 2019
APC and regional politics is not healthy for the nation....
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by laurel03(m): 6:39am On Mar 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Point of correction he is not my vice president! Rubb1sh puppet vice president cool
but puppet VP greater than any1 in your family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by ekestic1976(f): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Mgbati mgbati community, see their faces.. mtcheww!

The Kanuri are great Nigerians. They always stretch their luck with their hosts! Give them a yard, they contest your foot. Highly infallible they are, for they can never do any wrong. Anywhere they go, they develop even at the expense of their natural habitation. They are great merchant princes, with interests mostly in the white stuff and undergrade merchandise. The Kanuri are a special breed. They feel at home in any place, especially in holding facilities from Bangkok to China. Highly embittered people, hateful and hating always. No respect for their elders who they let other people worship as late nationalists.
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by laurel03(m): 7:02am On Mar 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Akamu! do u know my family?
Agidi! Make we know your family and even if you are from Ojukwu family, Osinbajo profile is greater than Ojukwu own. I sure in your entire family they have not produced common LGA chairman before. Oloriburuku jobless mofo
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by parizzz: 7:04am On Mar 19, 2019
ct2:
He needs to visit Ambode next ,he needs to be magnanimous
HE HAS DONE THAT ALREADY
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by bugggg: 7:13am On Mar 19, 2019
If dem give ur pikin homework 4 current affairs say who be naija vp, tell am say say na kanu... e go dey wonder if hin papa be dunce
BuhariIsBURIED:
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by BabaO2: 7:30am On Mar 19, 2019
ct2:

He has to be magnanimous
He has done that. Sanwoolu has really prooved to be a strong minded and character, he single handedly managed the crisis that would have caused Lagos APC the governorship and other elections by calmly and summarily dismissed all the childish but serious allegations from a sitting governor's world Press conference prior the election. Ambode is a all round disaster. Fashola didn't have his way in 2015 as per his anointed candidate, but didn't attempt breaking the bridge like Ambode
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by christ007(m): 7:32am On Mar 19, 2019
see as them be like thief
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by laurel03(m): 7:55am On Mar 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

This Ewedu boy, so you only see politicians as most successful people in life bah? Chaii Olodo kawai! See your mentality cool
began lecturing at age of 23 In 1981 at the University of Lagos, From 1983 to 1986, he was Senior lecturer of Law at the University of Lagos. From 1988 to 1992, he was an Adviser (legal advice and litigation) to the Attorney-General and Minister of Justice, Bola Ajibola. One of the youngest professor in history of Nigeria. Senior Advocate of Nigeria and a Senior Partner with SimmonsCooper Partners, a commercial law practice.
Oloriburuku jobless Anafia what your father profile
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by fuke(m): 8:02am On Mar 19, 2019
ct2:
He needs to visit Ambode next ,he needs to be magnanimous

I agree with you.
If he fails to do that I will dislike him.
Ambode was magnanimous, Sanwo-olu needs to show respect

1 Like

Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by Denikayan: 8:07am On Mar 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Akamu! do u know my family?

Sharaap!

None is greater than what you call a puppet vice!
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by laurel03(m): 8:23am On Mar 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

Should have crowned it all by being the chief justice of America, be bragging about another person's achievement stay there and be shouting oloriburuku... werey anuofia boy!
I am satisfy with my life and I don't hate achievers or mocked other like you do. Osinbajo career better than your entire family. Though I know you are a jobless ,visionless and tribalist person even from ur monicker. Get better life for yourself because next level is here and if you don't like it you can buy big bottle of snipper and drink it with your parent and ur relatives.
Eleriburuku omo ale
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by Indomie001: 8:45am On Mar 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Grow up youngman, stop taking poltics personal.
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:58am On Mar 19, 2019
BabaO2:

He has done that. Sanwoolu has really prooved to be a strong minded and character, he single handedly managed the crisis that would have caused Lagos APC the governorship and other elections by calmly and summarily dismissed all the childish but serious allegations from a sitting governor's world Press conference prior the election. Ambode is a all round disaster. Fashola didn't have his way in 2015 as per his anointed candidate, but didn't attempt breaking the bridge like Ambode

It's unfortunate Ambode was surrounded with Ahithophel advisers.
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by laurel03(m): 11:26am On Mar 19, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:

You need more English classes.. #satisfied*
What is Osibanjo other than an alienated vp who doesn't know what is going on in govt, I can help you with job if u need one 100% sure. Unfortunately I'm not part of the next level and God won't allow me to be.. so enjoy it and wash it down with a bottle of sniper! Ijebu ewu awusa boy.. wetin concern parents here.. u no get respect bah?
leave him as alienated Vp but the truth is that ur nna and nne never gt councillor post in ur village before... If you like call ur nna and nne ewu its in your tradition... You wake your nna with kick. "Omo eran"
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by ramak69: 12:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
incoming Governor
Re: Governor-Elect, Sanwo-olu, Femi Hamzat Visit Osinbajo (photos) by abbasajao(m): 2:34pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=BuhariIsBURIED post=76782222]Mgbati mgbati community, see their faces.. mtcheww![/quote

Mgbati mgbati region has always been relevant than your potopoto region]

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC To Zone Senate President To North-east, Speaker, South-west / Interior Ministry: The Situation At The Ikoyi Custodial Centre Is Under Control / Parties Pay Supporters N2,000 Each To Attend Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.