Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate (33085 Views)

Five Nigerian Senators Who Support Social Media Regulation / Top Five Senators Who Are Not Returning To The Red Chamber(pics) / Prominent Senators Who May Not Return In 2019, 9th Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by Gandollar(f): 11:25am On Mar 19, 2019
supereagle:
PMB has spoken

"If I can defeat an incumbent to become a president, I see nothing bad or wrong in having incumbent govs and lawmakers loosing their seats. It is called election and not selection. In an election one person must win. Whoever wins will have my support. And I want all our looters and bad politicians to start returning all they looted. Insha Allah, by the time I am done with my second term, I must have retired atleast 90% of these old politicians who almost looted Nigeria out of world map. They are the problem with Nigeria... How can someone devote his entire life to politics as his occupation. Take politics out of their lives, they are frustrated and before you say " Jackie" they are wishing you dead. To them politics is a business venture; a quick way of making money but I have come to prove them wrong.

Imagine, some people go as far as borrowing monies in form of loans to invest in politics. This is where we got it wrong. Politics is not a career nor occupation, but a vocation. Elsewhere, those who venture into politics are people who have accomplished in their respective fields of endeavour, not a university graduate who is yet to find his feet. They go into politics to serve the people and return to their primary occupation. They don't go there to enrich themselves. This misconception, we must change. And this why I said my 2nd tenure will be tougher for those corrupt politicians. Nigeria will soon regain her lost glory."

© Muhammadu Buhari GCFR
I won't be surprised if buhari actually said all these. Man is a compound fool! This is same man who borrowed money from the bank to buy nomination form. This is the same man who couldn't grow his personal business beyond 150 cows. This is the same man who said he would ban medical tourism. This is the same man who said he'd sell of most presidential jets. This is the same man who said his wife would have no office in his government. This is the same who says he's poor but his wife and children live large and posh. This is the same man who promised to fight corruption but ended up fighting opposition instead. This is the same shielding corrupt elements in his cabinet and even recalling sacked corrupt elements back to office. Phewwww... I could on and on but what's the use when my moniker has said it all.
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by Gandollar(f): 11:28am On Mar 19, 2019
Blainz:

Dino survived for just one reason...to spite Bello...Smart Adeyemi was Yahyah Bello's candidate against another preferred party leader's candidate.
Be consoling yourself grin
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by Gandollar(f): 11:29am On Mar 19, 2019
maasoap:

Can anyone withstand federal power not to talk of surviving it? No federal power was used, thank God for giving us Buhari who's not your typical Naija politician. Dino's supporters wouldn't have been able to come out to thumbprint on that day if federal power were to be used.
Be consoling yourself cheesy
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by Indispensable85(m): 11:43am On Mar 19, 2019
I knew they'll not return, especially those from the north.They all won in 2015 because of Buhari. The same Buhari effect sent them packing in 2019 when they moved against the tides.it was an unwise decision, especially when you are having your election same day with Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by Ksavage(m): 1:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
Political miscalculation....be careful when ipob sings praise of u[color=#006600][/color]

Like akpabio abi......
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by LamideNoni: 2:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
gh
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by dasauce(m): 5:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
[quote author=clintino700 post=76784777]
What of akpabio?
Saraki can still come back you know but as for akpabio no hope unless fed appointment./quote]

Thank God you know... grin grin
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Only 2 Out Of 25 Senators Who Changed Parties Will Return To Senate by Peacecore: 9:30am On Mar 20, 2019
solarview:
And by the court judgement of yesterday.... The figure has changed.

Op kindly find out first.
u're are happy about that judgement? Abuja AHC gave a contrary judgement about d matter b4 d one u're celebrating. Also remember if d judgement is to b taken serious, Omo Agege can while he enjoys his seat.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Game Over For Governor M.A Abubakar In Bauchi - By Turaki Hassan / Some People's Candidate Cannot Hold Spoon - Sowore / BBOG Group Blasts Hadiza Buhari-Bello For Raising N3.5m ‘With Its Brand Name’

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.