Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,689 members, 7,879,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:20 AM

Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer (42726 Views)

Tiwa Savage Is Probably A Child Of Chango And Oshun - Azealia Banks / Wizkid Proves Tiwa Savage Is Really Special To Him (photos) / 4 Nigerian Female Celebrities That Have Hot Abs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Pearlyakin(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
Tiwa savage is the most beautiful lady in our music industry, go and watch Ife wa gbona video and know what I'm saying.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
Who dash her?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by oluwaahmed: 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Is the pope a Muslim
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by bidak(m): 8:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Tiwa most beautiful nah most sexy aye
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by oluwaahmed: 8:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
This dude mischievous gaun grin

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Zzyy(m): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Niniola is d finest
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Maket: 8:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Structurally...... Yes

Facially.....Chidima and Simi

Body and face.......Niniola(Nigeria south Africa)
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by atilla(m): 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
LOla Rae is quite beautiful altho Not sure she is fully Nigerian
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
kingthreatz:
Sorry but all are average. Not beautiful like Adesuwa.
They are all sexy though except from Chidinma. I have to study midget porrn if I were to have sex with her
shocked

Chineke meee!
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Aarenasbaba:
What of Teni
cheesy

That one na woman? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by DigitB: 8:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
Op are u madt?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by movetoca: 8:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
Yemi Alade anytime any day.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by jaxxy(m): 8:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
I like mama jam jam no lie. tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
This will be the new trend when beg person money now. Them go say. Bro my 5cars just sink for deep sea
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by irumole1975: 8:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
superior1:
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder

Shut up Idiot

Oloshi
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Zikachat(m): 8:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
please anybody with yemi alade's number or addy?
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by superior1: 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
irumole1975:

Shut up Idiot

Oloshi

Bro, stop smoking that weed
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by dreyton(m): 8:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
Leave tiwa alone, she's the number one, prettier, talented, rich, melodious voice, Sexy, kind hearted, emotional, lovely, hardworking, generous, abeg she's the Queen of all, ,she ain't got no second in challenge

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by dreyton(m): 8:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
cheesy

That one na woman? cheesy
teni ke we're talking of ladies not notorious b.i.g

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Justinba1997(m): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Honor10:

Thunder fire ur papa for dz useless comment.
amen Oo,i No Wedar Na Yansh D Guy Take Dy Reasoning And Think.
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by gentlepace: 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
She is not
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by dreyton(m): 8:44pm On Mar 19, 2019
The way I dislike yemi alade ehn, no matter how sick I am I still have the strength of changing the channel anytime her song comes up, hoelowshoe

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Nobody: 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
oyetunder:
Wetin be our own with his jamb question. Let him ask Wizkid.
Lols...you no kind bro
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
kilaskid:

Bro, you got Lenovo ThinkPad W500 for swap?
Don't do swap
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
Umartins1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcZlfp4JxJ4&t=31s

Stop that nonsense. Tiwa Savage is not a fine girl biko

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by bizhop01: 8:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
Stock fish with wide pussy
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by OVikkytan49: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
chidinma

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by kilaskid(m): 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
TheAgba:
Don't do swap
But do u have it....?, if you do show me the picture... I'm buying it without hard-drive and charger cuz I already have those
Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by weedfada(m): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2019
That list is a joke. The beautiful ones aren't that popular... Talk about Bella alubo, storm Rex, LAgoodgal etc.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Trini4000(m): 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Sexiest , Yes .
did you smoke weed today?

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by Herlertah(m): 9:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
lalasticlala:
Most beautiful? Do you mean most popular?
Ah get to quote the famous lalasticlala todaygrin Much respect sir...more snakes to your pot

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Is The Most Beautiful Nigerian Female Singer by phorget(m): 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
what about that girl that was opening nyansh upandan for mc galaxy? undecidedwhat about that girl that was opening nyansh upandan for mc galaxy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oritsefemi: 'Otunba Cash will go to jail and will never come out again" / Stanley Okoronkwo Diagnosed With Heart Disease, Needs N10M / Dave Sucre Accuses Pastor Of Asking Him Out On IG, Shares DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.