Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,781 members, 7,879,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got (45845 Views)

Lady Said "Men Are Stupid". See The Reply She Got / A Slay Queen Lists Out The Qualities She Wants In A Man. See The Reply She Got / 'Take It Down': Man Shows Off 'Girlfriend' On Twitter, See Reply She Gave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
pepigeorge:

She could get loyal bf cos has realized and confessed ha sin..hence old things have passed away
Thats not how karma works

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At The Club, Boyfriend Embarrassed (Video) / Man Trends Over Loved Up Photos With His Girlfriend / Don't Have Sex With A Girl You Cannot Marry As Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.