Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:03 AM

Chris Smalling Says Invincible Messi Has A Weakness That I Know - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chris Smalling Says Invincible Messi Has A Weakness That I Know (1242 Views)

Chris Smalling completes permanent move to Roma From Manchester United / Messi Gets A Broken Nose And Swollen Eye After Collision With Chris Smalling / Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Smalling Says Invincible Messi Has A Weakness That I Know by gistyinka(m): 12:14pm On Mar 19, 2019
There is a saying in football methodology that the fear of Messi is the beginning of wisdom, but Manchester United central defender Chris Smalling is not seeing that as he said the invisible Lionel Messi also has a weakness.

Manchester United draw against Spanish giant Barcelona FC for the quarter-final of this year UEFA Champions League, where both teams will face each other at Old Trafford and Nou Camp.

Although, Smalling is enjoying the best form of his life, can he stop Messi in the 180-Minutes showdown in April, here’s is what he has to say below:

http://gyonlineng.com/chris-smalling-says-invincible-messi-has-weakness/

1 Share

Re: Chris Smalling Says Invincible Messi Has A Weakness That I Know by prodigyhenry: 8:44am On Mar 20, 2019
All those who said the same thing about Messi, were embarrassed
Re: Chris Smalling Says Invincible Messi Has A Weakness That I Know by omohdesmond(m): 9:10am On Mar 20, 2019
[/color] I pray so oo [color=#000099]
Re: Chris Smalling Says Invincible Messi Has A Weakness That I Know by Kenedy16(m): 10:36am On Mar 20, 2019
Xame way pique been claim 2 knw ronaldo weakness but wen match start e 4get d weakness!
Re: Chris Smalling Says Invincible Messi Has A Weakness That I Know by Corrosiveman(m): 12:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
The only Way of Stopping Messi is getting him fouled as early as possible.....although Messi has a weakness in taking Penalties
Re: Chris Smalling Says Invincible Messi Has A Weakness That I Know by Martinez39(m): 12:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
When it comes to Ronaldo and Messi, stop assuming. Ask Boateng, Diego Simeone, Wolfsburg and Manuel Neuer.

2 Likes

Re: Chris Smalling Says Invincible Messi Has A Weakness That I Know by besbuk: 12:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Barcelona will suffer from hands of Man United

1 Like

Re: Chris Smalling Says Invincible Messi Has A Weakness That I Know by prodigyhenry: 1:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
besbuk:
Barcelona will suffer from hands of Man United
You're funny, Barca's problem previously in the UCL was that they were over achievers the likes of Xavier, iniesta and so had won it all. That's not so anymore, most of the players now are hungry. They haven't won anything, so they are as hungry as anyone else.

Another problem was that they were underrating their opponents. But no one would underrate man u now, they are one of the teams on the hottest form in Europe and they beaten PSG and juve this season already. So no way will they underestimate Man u.. no way

(1) (Reply)

Actress Offers To Kiss To Any Peru Player Who Scores Winning Goal Against Chile / Messi Never Voted For Ronaldo Or His Close Competitor / English Premier League Today. Southampton Vs Chelsea 2pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.