Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,836 members, 7,898,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Opportunity To Own Your Time - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Opportunity To Own Your Time (308 Views)

Become An Irokotv Dealer. Own Your Time And Earn At Your Own Pace. / Save Your Data, Save Your Time And Save Your Energy, He Is A Scam And A Cheat / Opportunity To Earn With Afrisight Research Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opportunity To Own Your Time by Maksy: 1:54pm On Mar 19, 2019
Last year Nov, my company did a free registration and I helped several ladies start up a business. 20 of them are doing so well now. See them in pics.

Now this year, my company has become even more generous by offering not only Free Registration but also:
1. Free perfumes for 2 months
2. Free iPhone
3. Free handbag

Oh wow! Ain't they just awesome?�

So here's it, I wanna help just 20 SERIOUS ladies start this FREE business and train you on how to get the above with ease... I love love��

PS:
When I joined this business, I paid for registration and never got any of the freebies but this generation is blessed to have all these freebies.

Say Hi with your WhatsApp number and let's get started ASAP

Can join my group with the link

https:///HINSrbMk9oFEE4oRUNLICh
Re: Opportunity To Own Your Time by lahade(f): 4:16pm On Mar 19, 2019
hi,08054851755

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Own Your Time by Blazing12345: 8:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
hi 08136244035

1 Like

Re: Opportunity To Own Your Time by Maksy: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
Please join the WhatsApp group

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment At First Bank Of Nigeria Limited 2019 | Apply Now / Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Recruitment / Recruitment For Banking Trainee At UBA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.