Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,756 members, 7,885,999 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha (44655 Views)

Harry B Anyanwu, E-Money, Kcee And Timaya Pictured At Cubana Hotel In Owerri / Harrysong Makes Peace With Kcee And E-money / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by skyfather09(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
y dem cum yellow like that now...
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by Nicky042(m): 5:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nice one
akinblog:
Five Star music act, Kcee and his brother Emoney paid a courtesy visit to the governor-elect of Imo State, Emeka Ihediaoha.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Kcee-And-Emoney-Visit-Imo-State-Governor-Elect-Emeka-Ihiedioha.html?m=1
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by whytepawn1(m): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
meccuno:
This ihedioha dude should not mess up
Lolsssssss.... it's better not to expect anything from politicians, the elections are wrapped up. no more aces up your sleeve.
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by MiaB(f): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
#HypoGang
as in ehn
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by Pgs01: 5:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
meccuno:
This ihedioha dude should not mess up

D Governor elect is just standing like a man dat has waistpain

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by Akabuking: 5:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
Olamsoh:
Suicides per 100,000 people, 2016.
Russia: 30.6 Belarus: 23 Ukraine: 20 Belgium: 16 Serbia: 15.5 France: 15.3 Poland: 14.5 Sweden: 12.1 Germany: 10.5 Denmark: 10 Norway: 9.8 Portugal: 9.6 Netherlands: 9.2 UK: 7.8 Spain: 6 Italy: 5.6 Cyprus: 4.7 Greece: 3.7 Turkey: 3.3
(IHME)
kee ya self make naija enter that list.

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by naijanative: 5:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
These guys should stop adding this Mbaise nwere Mmadu. When Rochas won, he was celebrated and no time was Orlu(Ideato) mentioned. When Ohakim won too, we didn't hear Mbano nwere Mmadu, why must it be now? Emoney, yes you are married to an Mbaise woman but you shouldn't be posting as if it was only Mbaise(3 LGAs) votes made him winner

You're right. If they continue boasting, he may not even win a second tenure

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by gwama: 5:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
Here are two handsome men who did not need to bleach their skin, poor naija, when the hatred of your natural color holds you. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by HomeOfMe(f): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
akinblog:
Five Star music act, Kcee and his brother Emoney paid a courtesy visit to the governor-elect of Imo State, Emeka Ihediaoha.

https://all-gists..com/2019/03/Kcee-And-Emoney-Visit-Imo-State-Governor-Elect-Emeka-Ihiedioha.html?m=1
I thought the two brothers were from anambra state,or are they from imo?
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by JubrinElSudan: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
ruby360:

Shut up if you afraid of mentioning your village.
Lol.... I supported Ihedioha and I was happy he won. All I'm saying is that they should stop making it an Mbaise victory, it's an Imo victory.
PS: A governor from my LG ruled for 8 years, another from my zone ruled for 8 years too. So it's not a village something

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by MetroStar(m): 5:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
These guys should stop adding this Mbaise nwere Mmadu. When Rochas won, he was celebrated and no time was Orlu(Ideato) mentioned. When Ohakim won too, we didn't hear Mbano nwere Mmadu, why must it be now? Emoney, yes you are married to an Mbaise woman but you shouldn't be posting as if it was only Mbaise(3 LGAs) votes made him winner
They are saying "Mbaise Nwere Mmadu" because many said "Mbaise Agaha chili IMO state". This is indeed a milestone. am not saying this because they are my in-laws, am saying dis to prove the fact that man cannot b God, when man said " It can not be" God does not need to argue with man because man is his creation, God uses any and everything to achieve his aim in every situation.
Congrats Governor Emeka Ihediohamma, the Executive Governor IMO state.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by maxiuc(m): 6:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
my guy you make Sense

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by sanpipita(m): 6:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
Some of his sponsors are already comin for reassurance of their agreement

Your head dey there
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by Okeyc230: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2019
What Ndi Igbo need in Imo state is good governance, accountability, equity and fairnnand. Ndi Imo Nwere Ezigbo madu

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
no vex, this is the first time an mbaise man became democratic governor, or if I may say, governor in imo state

1 Like

Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by Okuda(m): 6:58pm On Mar 19, 2019
two brothers wo are doing bleaching competition Tufia. Aaaru!
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by Megatrix: 7:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
HomeOfMe:
They are from Anambra state
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by Innokng2013: 7:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
who is the senior among them?
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by JubrinElSudan: 7:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
bukkyemotions:
no vex, this is the first time an mbaise man became democratic governor, or if I may say, governor in imo state
Have an Nkwerre man become a governor? Or an Okigwe man(Dee Sam was Obowo), or an Onuimo man? So it's not only Mbaise
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by DerideGull(m): 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
These guys should stop adding this [b]Mbaise nwere Mmadu. When Rochas won, he was celebrated and no time was Orlu(Ideato) mentioned. When Ohakim won too, we didn't hear Mbano nwere Mmadu, why must it be now? Emoney, yes you are married to an Mbaise woman but you shouldn't be posting as if it was only Mbaise(3 LGAs) votes made him winner[/b]

The same childishness that kept them out of the corridor of power in Owerri zone for very long period. I guess stupidity cannot be fixed.
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by Abagworo(m): 9:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

Did he win? The only reason nobody questioned the fraud called INEC is because the elites are in a gang up to stop Okorocha by any means possible even if military coup.
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by Newmans: 9:13pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nice one, all of you are blessed,

Mean while,

To fix that your phone and laptop's with your tablets, pls contact me on this numb, 081 8 6 3 9 2 8 6 3. Remaine blessed. Comp v. IKEJA.
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by LBanks(m): 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
Abagworo:

Did he win? The only reason nobody questioned the fraud called INEC is because the elites are in a gang up to stop Okorocha by any means possible even if military coup.

No he didn't win, it was Uche Nwosu that won

U will soon die of heart attack if you continue this way

3 Likes

Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by sumgelem(m): 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
HomeOfMe:
They are from Uli in Anambra state
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by showafrica(m): 10:28pm On Mar 19, 2019
jericco1:
see their heads! nice gestures tho' hope he is not going to be an idle governor sha!

Me I dey suspect that thing ooo... He look like too much men will hang around him and before you know it 4 yrs Don pass.
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by i08033463477: 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hopeless fool. But the same INEC was praised by Okoroawusa when Buhari rigged his way back to office? You are indeed a mad man

Abagworo:

2 Likes

Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by cocaineaddict(m): 11:26pm On Mar 19, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Taaaa gerrout. IHEDIOHA IS FROM MBAISE AND THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE HAPPY. YOU ARE JUST BEING A SADIST. I’m from orlu and I did same when Udenwa won the governorship seat. You’re a hater.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by gladisa7: 12:53am On Mar 20, 2019
wetin happen nau?? like 2..3 years ago they get hair.. grin
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by Jiga2019(m): 8:00am On Mar 20, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Why do they always over- filter Emoney's pictures? Is the guy ugly without too much filter? Anyway, it's not my business.Wish them the best.
their 2 com resemble bobrisky
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by Galaxyowerri(m): 8:40am On Mar 20, 2019
I love their swag! KC and E money like coming to Mbaise. I also met them at my Chairman's house in Amumara, Ezinihite Mbaise when they were hosted during Christmas. E money is more flamboyant but KC despite being the elder is always calm.
Re: Kcee And Emoney Visit Emeka Ihiedioha by Galaxyowerri(m): 8:48am On Mar 20, 2019
DerideGull:

The same childishness that kept them out of the corridor of power in Owerri zone for very long period. I guess stupidity cannot be fixed.
I can wager a bet that you're a kid! Why is it paining you that KC (who is not even from Imo) said that 'Mbaise nwere madu'? If you are enlightened you should have known that 'Mbaise nwere madu' is a slogan or motto because of their huge population.
Stop hating unnecessarily!!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Comedienne Princess Lays Heavy Curses On Yomi Fabiyi And Others. / Whitemoney Buys A Maybach, Days After Flaunting Wads Of Dollars (Video) / Old And Single Nigerian Celebrities, Despite Menopause Calling (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.