Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Bbnaija Reunion:what I Would Have Done Differently Back Then In The House - Nina - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Reunion:what I Would Have Done Differently Back Then In The House - Nina (520 Views)

Bbnaija Reunion: What Fame Made Me Do After ‘double Wahala’- Alex / Bbnaija Reunion: What I Would Have Done Different – Nina / Nina Chinonso: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Reunion:what I Would Have Done Differently Back Then In The House - Nina by MsDoris(f): 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2019
Former Big Brother Naija 2018 housemate and entrepreneur, Nina Chinonso Onyenobi simply called Nina has revealed what she would have done if she had a second chance to be in the big Brother Naija 'Double Wahala' house.

According to the light skinned beauty during the reunion show last night, Monday 18th where she disclosed the information, if she had a chance to go back to the double wahala house, she would act mature.

Recall back then, Nina was the youngest among Double Wahala housemates

She said: “I did not like the role I played in the house as the youngest, if I had a second chance I would correct that and be more expressive, opinionated.”

Nina also added that she would love not to have fame because it has brought so much drama since she left BBNaija reality show.

“Before BBNaija, I was drama free but now so much drama everywhere.

“Sometimes I cry, I hate the fame because of drama and news about me and want to go back to my old self but then I want the platform for my businesses".............

Continue here--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/03/bbnaija-2018-reunion-what-i-would-have.html

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING!!! Wizkid & Teni Accused Of Intellectual Theft By Up & Coming Singer; J / Tragedy In IMT Enugu As One Department Lost 4 Students In Three Weeks / Burna Boy Kicks Fan In Zambia, Apologizes (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.