Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,186 members, 7,880,699 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 03:09 AM

Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts (47459 Views)

Ekiti 2022: Segun Oni Quits PDP After Losing PDP Gubernatorial Primary / Nigerians Call For #JusticeForPrecious As FFK Speaks On Democracy Youth Roundtab / PDP Speaks On Fayose Dumping Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by djkotech(m): 8:35pm On Mar 19, 2019
How to get free instagram followers and likes
http://www.perfectliker.com/?r=2804860
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2019
muykem:
The ideology of PDP can't survive in South west. You may be lucky and win election under PDP in South west but that can't continue. We are progressive in nature, it's just difficult for us to identify with known thieves. Tafa Balogun was rejected in his home town despite that he did a lot for them because of corruption. Some other people will adopt you as their son immediately you are allergy of corruption.

Don’t be so sure all Pdp needs to do is get a credible and competent candidate like they did in oyo state. Apc in Lagos and southwest is far from perfect and I’m glad tinubu knows this very well and that has kept him on his toes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by senatordave1(m): 8:59pm On Mar 19, 2019
jaxxy:

Don’t be so sure all Pdp needs to do is get a credible and competent candidate like they did in oyo state. Apc in Lagos and southwest is far from perfect and I’m glad tinubu knows this very well and that has kept him on his toes.
But why havent you guys voted for credible candidates like otti

9 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by jaxxy(m): 9:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
senatordave1:

But why havent you guys voted for credible candidates like otti

I honestly can’t tell bt some say cos his party, Apc has not really penetrated the south east b4 like Pdp has once penetrated the south west. U will need to do a lot of ground and grassroot work to convince them to vote for u under Apc. Okorocha survived because he was still the incumbent governor when he switched.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by kiix(m): 9:24pm On Mar 19, 2019
My people, please help me complete 3 questions about an international oil company in France? It is for an academic work.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/ioc-brand

I appreciate una!
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by senatordave1(m): 9:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
jaxxy:

I honestly can’t tell bt some say cos his party, Apc has not really penetrated the south east b4 like Pdp has once penetrated the south west. U will need to do a lot of ground and grassroot work to convince them to vote for u under Apc. Okorocha survived because he was still the incumbent governor when he switched.
Are you this objective? Am shocked.you usually sound like a bigot and highly sentimental.anyway,if the northerners can vote out bad governors,the igbos who are far more educsted and enlightened should toe the same path.i have several friends from abia,i travel to abia frequently and majority of abians are against him.so i was shocked at the results.for apc to win a senate seat and 2 rep seats in abia drpicts penetration.apc from what i saw campaigned hard.am deeply disappointed.the hatred for apc cannot override the need for a failed governor to go...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Mizwisdom(f): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Thank God, ordinary Sanwo, an unpopular person won you, a supposed experienced politician. Congrats to PDP, the mole is gone tongue cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by jaxxy(m): 9:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Are you this objective? Am shocked.you usually sound like a bigot and highly sentimental.anyway,if the northerners can vote out bad governors,the igbos who are far more educsted and enlightened should toe the same path.i have several friends from abia,i travel to abia frequently and majority of abians are against him.so i was shocked at the results.for apc to win a senate seat and 2 rep seats in abia drpicts penetration.apc from what i saw campaigned hard.am deeply disappointed.the hatred for apc cannot override the need for a failed governor to go...

Lol@bigot how? When? I try to be objective always. I voted Apc in 2015 and supported them still in the gubernatorial now. I only voted Pdp for federal. The truth is Igbo’s can be very sentimental, greedy and dishonest to themselves until it’s gets really bad then they may have a rethink. The north can think more objectively (besides religious views) they are not motivated by greed bt religion and genuine actions.

7 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by hisexcellency34: 10:01pm On Mar 19, 2019
This useless mystatenews can lie sha
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by saucelake231(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
EponOjukwu:
Igbos finally ruined Jimi Agbaje

See list of those supported by Igbos
GEJ
Fayose
Eleka
Adeleke
Obanikoro
Saraki
Kwankwanso
Agbaje

And the biggest loser of all - Atiku.

Igbos are cursed by the most high God.
obanikoro since when....he come campaign for APC for osun state... na APC him be since them nealy collect all him savings... he as no option than too decamp too APC

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Toosure70: 10:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
he was working for Jagaban before.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by bigpicture001: 10:43pm On Mar 19, 2019
Indiaindia:
NICE MOVE, IF ALL PDP MEMBERS COULD REALISE THIS AND QUIT FROM THE EVIL PARTY CALLED PDP, THE BETTER FOR THEM

Plz what eveil did pdp do dt u called them.evil...?

No bear parlour talk..i need sensible discuss

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by olalat(m): 2:09am On Mar 20, 2019
jaxxy:

Lol@bigot how? When? I try to be objective always. I voted Apc in 2015 and supported them still in the gubernatorial now. I only voted Pdp for federal. The truth is Igbo’s can be very sentimental, greedy and dishonest to themselves until it’s gets really bad then they may have a rethink. The north can think more objectively (besides religious views) they are not motivated by greed bt religion and genuine actions.
hmmmm, you are right with this, a northern friend of mine told me the other time than the only way a southerner can win in the north in 2023 under apc is to present a Muslim candidate if pdp presents a northern Muslim. Therefore, religion an not be separated from their politics. Apc need a souther Muslim I 2019 to win the federal election................
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by edupedia: 2:59am On Mar 20, 2019
PureMind2:
So who is next if jimi quit

PDP in Lagos is dead and waiting for burial

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by edupedia: 3:02am On Mar 20, 2019
kassidy4luvGEJ:
Sell out.......

Let PDP build their structure around Gbadamosi

Prove how he became a sell-out...some of u like to say what u know nothing of
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Kingsley1000(m): 5:07am On Mar 20, 2019
nickxtra:
He couldn't have spent what he didn't have.
do you know how much PDP gave him for this election

even common bill board he can't do

HE SHOULD DECAMP TO APC AND CONTEST FOR LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by shugabasbn: 5:13am On Mar 20, 2019
Jimi the smart man, collect their money and dump them. The only guy remain is Seyi Makinde
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by shugabasbn: 5:19am On Mar 20, 2019
olalat:
hmmmm, you are right with this, a northern friend of mine told me the other time than the only way a southerner can win in the north in 2023 under apc is to present a Muslim candidate if pdp presents a northern Muslim. Therefore, religion an not be separated from their politics. Apc need a souther Muslim I 2019 to win the federal election................

Your friends may not be right because the north has so many Christian among them and even the core Muslim can vote a Christian the way they voted for Obasanjo they can do the same again. If a candidate like Yemi Osinbajo presented the guy will win even against the northern candidate.

6 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Southwest2023: 5:38am On Mar 20, 2019
Come home jimi.2023 should be paramount for all Yoruba people we must come together and strategies.

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Starpro87(m): 6:01am On Mar 20, 2019
BlackfireX:
The next person that PDP will present will win Lagos state

Supported.
The so called Jimi had been a parasitic plant all the while.
With this, he has got to 82 years politically where he could be seen to have been ruled out of active politics.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by bayelsaowei(m): 6:01am On Mar 20, 2019
muykem:
The ideology of PDP can't survive in South west. You may be lucky and win election under PDP in South west but that can't continue. We are progressive in nature, it's just difficult for us to identify with known thieves. Tafa Balogun was rejected in his home town despite that he did a lot for them because of corruption. Some other people will adopt you as their son immediately you are allergy of corruption.
youre wrong .. you guys are not progressives.. youre just like every other black ass nigeria that would cling to where steady supply of food comes from.. if there is any thief in this country or better still in the south west greater than tinubu please tell us.. using progressives to cover up hypocrisy isnt the right way to go..

2 Likes

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Denikayan: 9:24am On Mar 20, 2019
Lobatan!

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by bettercreature(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2019
kassidy4luvGEJ:
Sell out.......

Let PDP build their structure around Gbadamosi
They are financially handicap.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:27am On Mar 20, 2019
He's not destined to be governor

Let another person try ..
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Dino98: 9:28am On Mar 20, 2019
FearGodinall:
We are progressive in nature, it's just difficult for us to identify with known thieves.

Really, Tinubu comes to mind.

Asin grin grin

Their number 1 man is Tinubu o but OK
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Westsida: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2019
BlackfireX:

Una don start again.
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by frowland(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2019
This decampings here and there have something to do with 2023. There are clear signals that the Yorubas will be producing the next president with someone from NC or NE as the VP.

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by miki1(m): 9:31am On Mar 20, 2019
every man with him problem
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by computer0810(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2019
BlackfireX:
Lol......may God give u brain

1 Like

Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by Neoteny(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2019
Indiaindia:
NICE MOVE, IF ALL PDP MEMBERS COULD REALISE THIS AND QUIT FROM THE EVIL PARTY CALLED PDP, THE BETTER FOR THEM

No they should stay o

We need someone to keep beating every four years
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by sammyj: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2019
Hope FFK is not planning to leave the party ooo!!! shocked
nelsonjay:
The People Democratic Party Governorship Candidate of Lagos state Jimi Agbaje has dumped the People Democratic Party over an unresolved disagreement between him and the leadership of the party in the state.

This contains in a statement made available to newsmen in Lagos. Agbaje revealed that it is necessary for him to leave this party after a series of allegations that arose after our party lost the Governorship election in Lagos State.

” I have tried to remain focused and ignored all the distractions coming from the leadership of the party. I am making the decision after due consultation with my supporters and loved ones for the sake of peace.

Mr Agbaje, however, did not give details whether he will join another party.

The former Chairman of the people Democratic Party in Lagos State, Chief Tunji Shelle, has accused Jimi Agbaje of responsible for party poor performance in just concluded Governorship election in Lagos State.

Read More: https://mystatenews.com/breaking-jimi-agbaje-quits-pdp-speaks-on-the-next-plan/

https://mobile.twitter.com/realFFK/status/1108267363156348929
Re: Jimi Agbaje Quits PDP, Speaks On The Next Plan As FFK Reacts by crazygod(m): 9:32am On Mar 20, 2019
But to be honest, this guy didn't do serious campaign b4 the last election. I guess he was counting on 'pity voting'. Its safe to say that he himself is the distraction in PDP in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 / Hoodlums Behead Jonathan Ugochukwu, APC Chieftain In Imo / Obasanjo Takes Couple's Place At Jonathan's Daughter's Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.