Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,865 members, 7,872,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:13 AM

Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections (21841 Views)

Why Weapons Purchased With Supplementary Budget Can’t Arrive Now – CAS / Breaking: INEC Cancels Supplementary Elections In Bauchi / INEC Sets Date For Supplementary Elections In Six States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by Starpro87(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nigeria's democracy has been bastardized.
Nigeria's Judiciary has been bastardized.
Our Electoral process is a facade.
The nation has failed in everything that qualifies a nation, and Change not in sight.
I feel sorry because we youths have got no nation to change.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by ogunsj: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Its not common but there are precedents.there are several cases where a party that wins the governorship wins fewer assembly seats but the gap is usually low and somehow narrow.in plateau in 2015,it was 15-11,benue was 17-13,,kano this year is 26-13.but 25 -5 is a wide margin,it is suspicious and telling.it lends credence to my earlier assertion that the politicsl class in bauchi have conspired to rig out the governor.this plan was hatch in 2015 and spearheaded by dogara.

The new plan of inec is the right step to follow.the remaining rerun will take place in areas where apc is dominant allowing the governor to wipe out the margin and overtake pdp while waiting on the final verdict of the coury on tafawa
I share your opinion, but in this case the difference is massive 21 to 5. even if the margin from each constituency is little, when you now put them together it becomes significant. nobody can convince me that something is not adding up here. even the way INEC is huffy puffy about it gives room for suspicion.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by seborrhic: 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2019
Watch the demon party magic happen again.
The result will be like APC 50,000, PDP 1000,so that when the Tafawa Balewa result is belated announced by one of the worst INEC,it won't be enough to upturn the manufactured supplementary numbers.
A demon sits on d throne but judgement will soon come his way.

2 Likes

Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by Nobody: 10:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
eiyahhhh I weep for naija...when will we ever get it right chaiiiii
Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
ogunsj:
out of about 28 state assembly seats in Bauchi, APC has won 21 while PDP only 5, for an election conducted same day and INEC is telling us that PDP is leading in governorship race. how does it add up , giving the way we vote here. INEC should come out clean
you are deluded like nabena...d goveno and state house members are de runin on d same ballot...? hw did prp win seats in federal in d Sam bauchi... in oyo apc won two senate and significant of d federal reps...but lost oyo gorveno...if inec shd come out clean maybe u are saying Buhari didn't win d elections clean...let inec do her job...dos aggrieved can hit d tribunal...as it is pdp is leading and has advantage with tafawa...whether in collation or rerun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:00pm On Mar 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Its not common but there are precedents.there are several cases where a party that wins the governorship wins fewer assembly seats but the gap is usually low and somehow narrow.in plateau in 2015,it was 15-11,benue was 17-13,,kano this year is 26-13.but 25 -5 is a wide margin,it is suspicious and telling.it lends credence to my earlier assertion that the politicsl class in bauchi have conspired to rig out the governor.this plan was hatch in 2015 and spearheaded by dogara.

The new plan of inec is the right step to follow.the remaining rerun will take place in areas where apc is dominant allowing the governor to wipe out the margin and overtake pdp while waiting on the final verdict of the coury on tafawa
see hw deluded and how u twisted logic...u jst state hw a party can win gorveno and not win majority in state assembly..yet shouting hw d governor ll wipe pdp with votes can u state hw tafawa is d favorable to d current goveno...u and dis ur yeye analysis self...naso u talk for oyo yet pdp win
Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

You’re becoming more stupid each day .

Cc Zicoraads Xisnin
d guy ll receive award as d most deluded fellow on nairaland he seems to know bauchi more than bauchi pple... grin
Fadedvoices2:

Cc Zicoraads Xisnin
d guy ll receive award as d most deluded fellow on nairaland he seems to know bauchi more than bauchi pple...
Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by senatordave1(m): 11:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
see hw deluded and how u twisted logic...u jst state hw a party can win gorveno and not win majority in state assembly..yet shouting hw d governor ll wipe pdp with votes can u state hw tafawa is d favorable to d current goveno...u and dis ur yeye analysis self...naso u talk for oyo yet pdp win
Stop quoting me.go quote fellow deluded delinquents
Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
senatordave1:

Stop quoting me.go quote fellow deluded delinquents
stop delusion and I ll stop quoting u...tell us hw apc can win tafawa since u now know bauchi more Dan bauchi pple...dats hw u said apc ll win akwa ibom oyo cross river delta...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by senatordave1(m): 11:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
stop delusion and I ll stop quoting u...tell us hw apc can win tafawa since u now know bauchi more Dan bauchi pple...dats hw u said apc ll win akwa ibom oyo cross river delta...
This boy again.you are boring me child
Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by senatordave1(m): 11:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

Cc Zicoraads Xisnin
You need a crack lesson in tolerance.so those are your other monikers.meanwhile enjoy your looming ban and fade away forever
Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
senatordave1:

grin
senatordave1:

I need to cure your foolishness and delusion
Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by senatordave1(m): 11:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
grin I need to cure your foolishness and delusion
Your parents i believed is what you referred to
Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
senatordave1:

ur great grand parents must sorry u came thru dier lineage... tongue
senatordave1:

ur great grand parents must sorry u came thru dier lineage...
Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by sexiestharam(f): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2019
Timijo:
Okay, I'm sorry for addressing you as a guy.
Lol. It's ok. I guess I sound like a guy smiley
Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by sexiestharam(f): 12:07am On Mar 20, 2019
safarigirl:
my brother, I share yoir sentiments. I made my realization a month ago.

The politics in Nigeria is as useless as the nation its self. No pattern, no order, just jagajaga.

For the sake of sanity, it is better to stay away from such politics, and if possible, remove yourself and emotions from the country as a whole.
Lol. I no worry again o. As long as I can eat and have what i want, I am ok.
Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by ogunsj: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
ur great grand parents must sorry u came thru dier lineage... tongue ur great grand parents must sorry u came thru dier lineage...
why is it such a big deal for you to always make your point without insults. it doesn't tell well of your personality. I pray you grow up.
Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:12am On Mar 20, 2019
ogunsj:
why is it such a big deal for you to always make your point without insults. it doesn't tell well of your personality. I pray you grow up.
get out man did u see him calling my parents...i ll slap u dee..if u can't be fair shut up
Re: Bauchi: INEC To Proceed With Supplementary Elections by kabiru1284: 11:16am On Mar 20, 2019
Inec... olodo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amaechi Denies Collecting Pension From Rivers Govt / Akeredolu: Agboola Ajayi Is A Neophyte, Nincompoop (Video) / White Money Meets Ugwuanyi, Becomes “Ambassador Of Enugu State In Creative Arts”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.