Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" (20557 Views)

El-Rufai Replies Kaduna Lawmakers Over Corruption Allegation / Lere Olayinka Taunts Professor Wole Soyinka Over His Recent Attacks On Peter Obi / Vp Helicopter Crash:lere Olayinka's Posts That Got People Talking.. (2) (3) (4)

Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by Nobody: 10:47am On Mar 20, 2019
So elite can be this savage ��
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by Nobody: 10:49am On Mar 20, 2019
taiwo9121:
el rufai did well in abuja.. he should not be subjected to criticism
He's brilliant and goal oriented
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by Baawaa(m): 10:50am On Mar 20, 2019
Lere should keep shut for once
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by brookz: 10:53am On Mar 20, 2019
NOC1:

How can you get it when educated illiterates are legion in Nairaland.
He asked him to die first to see if he can see them in the land of the death where he (Lere) said they are following the Fake news on his (Elrufa's) accident. He went further to school your Twitter messaiah that he has assigned the job to the incoming deputy governor, so there's no need for Elrufai's presence. He now said that noise makers are king on Twitter, the have so many mad unreasonable people following them.

Bro,you sabi lecture oo.nice narrative grin grin
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by millionboi2: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2019
TheGreenLand:
true talk.
lere is a pig...
only pigs n unfortunate souls behave d way he behaves
bcoz he askd d whereabout of d governor?
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by demoBaba: 10:57am On Mar 20, 2019
Bet9ja8001:
See below

Guy man how far? Maga must fall.
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by chiedozie198100: 11:25am On Mar 20, 2019
someone asked of your whereabout and your first reply is go to the graveyard.
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by TemmyT002(m): 11:33am On Mar 20, 2019
Educated illiterate?
Who can decipher these words please?
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by Kentuforchrist(m): 11:48am On Mar 20, 2019
TheGreenLand:
true talk.
lere is a pig...
only pigs n unfortunate souls behave d way he behaves
idiot of the highest order
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by Yusman316(m): 11:54am On Mar 20, 2019
senatepresido:
oga goan address the killings of innocent Children in southern Kaduna..

Terrorist!
El-Rufai should address it right? But when it happens in Bunue state, Buhari should address it and not Ortom
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by asanwafo: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2019
senatepresido:
oga goan address the killings of innocent Children in southern Kaduna..

Terrorist!
Shut up if u don't have anything to say. Has ur governor addressed plethora of crisis and hunger in ur state.
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by asanwafo: 11:58am On Mar 20, 2019
whirlwind7:

You got so much venom in you, sire. All that vitriol is unnecessary.

El Rufai is a public official, whether hated or not. There's no harm in wondering what became of him after the accident he was involved him.
It did claim the life of his driver, didn't it? Since he has not been seen or heard from since then, speculations and rumors would be rife. Same thing that happened when Buhari was hospitalized overseas and whole thing got shrouded in silence.

Meanwhile, that's an online response. It's not as if El Rufai physically rebuffed the person asking about his whereabout over an official function.

Delegation kor. Congregation ni.
Since when has it become a crime or morally wrong to ask or question the presence of elected public officials, be he your governor or not?
This here's the reason why in this part of the world, your government representatives act and feel like demi-gods. They're above answering to any of us. Was that a dignified response a governor is meant to give, even if the person was mischievous?

So, go preen yourself that you schooled a brother. The joke is on you.
Why must he asked about the governor? If he is a public figure, his misfortune should be celebrated. Foolish and educated illiterate everywhere
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by senatepresido: 12:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
asanwafo:
Shut up if u don't have anything to say. Has ur governor addressed plethora of crisis and hunger in ur state.

so you want to equate hunger with genocides

where are you from?
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by Icon79(m): 2:05pm On Mar 20, 2019
His writing is hard to read, but I think he was implying that he was absent because he (and his deputy) delegated other people to represent them. But I honestly don't have a clue on what he was ranting about "graveyard" and "intensive care unit'.

O pari

Boringdraw1:
Me, I don't get want el-rufai is saying.
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by deomelo: 2:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
When the VP is absent from meetings @ Aso Rock, it means they banned him from attending and when other people are not part of any gatherings and meetings, it means something tragic or fishy transpired.

How do you reach such conclusions when you are not part of the meetings, when you have zero idea per people's other engagements and priorities they must attend to, besides, there's something in management and public administration termed "Delegation Of Duties".

Beats me why jobless illiterates and ignorant people read ignorant meanings into everything and what they know nothing about, they even spew such ignorant rubbish as if they know more about other people's work life, how they run their office, schedules and daily engagements.

Bunch of ignorant and jobless dolts.
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by deomelo: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Icon79:
His writing is hard to read, but I think he was implying that he was absent because he (and his deputy) delegated other people to represent them. But I honestly don't have a clue on what he was ranting about "graveyard" and "intensive care unit'.

O pari

...because the same rumor mongering people spread false news that he was in a 'Ghastly Accident' hence the insinuation about his absence at the meeting.
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by Icon79(m): 5:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Gotcha! Sorry, I didn't hear the rumor that's why I was totally confused by the whole graveyard ICU thing grin

O pari

deomelo:

...because the same rumor mongering people spread false news that he was in a 'Ghastly Accident' hence the insinuation about his absence at the meeting.
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by TEYA: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
brookz:

Bro,you sabi lecture oo.nice narrative grin grin
How was that a worthy lecture? He was absent, his deputy should represent him not the newly elected deputy whose term in office starts in may. Did Osinbajo not repeesent Buhari in his absence?
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by deomelo: 5:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
TEYA:

How was that a worthy lecture? He was absent, his deputy should represent him not the newly elected deputy whose term in office starts in may. Did Osinbajo not repeesent Buhari in his absence?

Transition affairs are not official engagements, they are private political events.

First educate yourself per the difference and what's official and non official.
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by TEYA: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
deomelo:

Transition affairs are not official engagements, they are private political events.

First educate yourself per the difference and what's official and non official.
I am largely and APC supporter but I must say when I stumble on people like you I just smile and walk away. There is absolutely no difference between you and people like ffk and Reno other than party affiliations.
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by deomelo: 6:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
TEYA:

I am largely and APC supporter but I must say when I stumble on people like you I just smile and walk away. There is absolutely no difference between you and people like ffk and Reno other than party affiliations.

Understanding the difference between official events and non official events has nothing to do with APC or your political affiliation.

Is there even a law within the Nigerian constitution that dictates who to attend or sent to any event?

Stop issuing irrelevant and ignorant excuses for your own ignorance.
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by Nodogragra4me(m): 6:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
You mean an educated person like you believe that you have to die before you can check on somebody's identity in the cemetery or be an intensive care bound patient in order to check on somebody who is in that ward? Graveyard is not the land of the spirit, I hope you even know this.

NOC1:

How can you get it when educated illiterates are legion in Nairaland.
He asked him to die first to see if he can see them in the land of the death where he (Lere) said they are following the Fake news on his (Elrufa's) accident. He went further to school your Twitter messaiah that he has assigned the job to the incoming deputy governor, so there's no need for Elrufai's presence. He now said that noise makers are king on Twitter, the have so many mad unreasonable people following them.
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by NOC1(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
You mean an educated person like you believe that you have to die before you can check on somebody's identity in the cemetery or be an intensive care bound patient in order to check on somebody who is in that ward? Graveyard is not the land of the spirit, I hope you even know this.

In the context he was simply asking Lere to go and die.
Re: El-Rufai Replies Lere Olayinka: "Educated Illiterate" by TEYA: 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
deomelo:

Understanding the difference between official events and non official events has nothing to do with APC or your political affiliation.

Is there even a law within the Nigerian constitution that dictates who to attend or sent to any event?

Stop issuing irrelevant and ignorant excuses for your own ignorance.

Clap for yourself, your self acclaimed knowledge about official and non official events makes you omniscient. Bororo Goat!

Buhari Returns To Nigeria After 15 Day Private Holiday In London / 2023 Presidency: Bello Can’t Rule Even A Pig Farm – Deji Adeyanju Mocks Kogi Gov / Disclose Adeleke’s Whereabouts, Health Status, APC Asks Osun Government