Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,990 members, 7,942,553 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:18 PM

Big Wahala For Madam - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Big Wahala For Madam (663 Views)

Video - Brodashaggi E Shock You! Wahala For Who No Get Data To Watch This Comedy / Wahala For Naija Joke / The Wahala A Slay Queen Buying Bend Down Select Faced (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Big Wahala For Madam by LaraTV: 8:52pm On Mar 19, 2019
*Ekene is a house boy who drinks the wine of his boss and adds water 2 cover up.* *His boss was suspicious and decided to buy pasties ( A french wine that change colour if u add water just like dettol)* *Unknowingly Ekene drank from d pasties and top it with water as usual.* *Sadly 4 him, immediately the pasties changes colour. When the boss came back and notice it, he told his wife abt it.* *Ekene knew he was in trouble and decided to stay at the kitchen.* *The boss shouted "Ekene!!!"* *Ekene answered.."Yes Sir!"* *Boss.. "who drank the pasties?"* *Ekene: No ans* *The boss ask again, still Ekene didn't answer. Then the boss went to the kitchen to meet him.* *Boss:.."Are u insane or Wat? When i called u, u said yes sir,,, but when I ask u a question, u didn't ans me?* *Ekene: "hmmm oga, when u are in the kitchen u dont hear anything except ur name."* *Boss:.." let's try it. Okay go to the bar stand beside madam, while i will stay in the kitchen."* *Ekene at the bar with his madam and his boss in the kitchen.* *Ekene shouted: "Boss!!!"* *Boss: "Yes!"* *Ekene: "Who goes into the maid's bedroom when madam is not around?"* *Boss:... No answer* *Ekene ask again, still d boss kept quiet.* *The boss came out from the kitchen shouting.. "Wonders shall never end!!! Ekene it is true. when one is in the kitchen, one does not hear anything except one's name"*. *The wife interrupted, "that's not true. It's a lie".* *Without argument Ekene ask if she will enter the kitchen to be tested and she agreed.* *Ekene: "Madam!!!"* *Madam:..."Yes!"* *Ekene: .."Who is junior's biological father? Me or boss?"* *Madam rushed out of the kitchen saying ..."This kitchen needs to b checked, I can't hear anything"

1 Like

Re: Big Wahala For Madam by Dottore: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2019
Dry leaves everywhere. As stale as grannies breath

(1) (Reply)

What Students Need To Survive In The University / (VIDEO) Funny Responses To The Meaning Of BRT, ATM And More / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.