Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,990 members, 7,973,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:14 PM

4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver (38388 Views)

NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname / Media Company Rejects Male Corper, Wants 2 Gorgeous Female Corpers / Female Corpers Turn Their Khaki To Bum Shorts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Ohraykon: 3:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
anonymuz:
that was then, though occult still rampant over there. It's only here in Africa, infact west Africa that believe this thing called human sacrifice
wow really so the church of satan in america is a joke abi illunimati kabala witches of abra merlin. Bros you are too ignorant i am sorry to say. So the one dat happened in london in 2012 where a british soldier was killed at a t-junction was joke right.

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by naxclimpsey(m): 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
tendingNews:
"I ordered an taxify this morning, i had to walk from my estate to come out to use the ATM, i was with my three friends,. We were actually going to marina to get some stuff for NYSC. When the taxify man came, he came with jeep and but it was corolla i ordered"

Check if there is any change on their site

2 Likes

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Sarah20A(f): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
falcon01:
that was hundreds of years ago when they believe that crap.
they still do
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Henrodah:

Yeah most Masons/ Illuminati performs human rituals/sacrifice. Anything you see in this world , good or bad has happened in the West too once upon a time or better still, it is still happening.

I still remember XXXTentacion's video where he said: "if I die, or am made a sacrifice........"

Few days later, boom! He dead!
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by wink2015(m): 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
tendingNews:
"I be Edo girl, you no fit use me for Yahoo ritual." - Nigerian lady from Edo state narrates how a taxify driver almost kidnapped her and her friends for rituals.

The lady said she and her friends were to go get some stuffs for NYSC, the car she ordered wasn't what came to pick them up. And that the guy was making and answering suspicious calls, with different phones in his car.

"I ordered an taxify this morning, i had to walk from my estate to come out to use the ATM, i was with my three friends,. We were actually going to marina to get some stuff for NYSC. When the taxify man came, he came with jeep and but it was corolla i ordered"

Watch the video

http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/edo-girl-and-her-friends-escape-from.html

GIVE GOD ALMIGHTY THE PRAISE.

The Lord God has done it in your life.

Evil shall by no means come near us.
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by ElsonMorali: 3:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
falcon01:

Lol.

They still do.

Satanists also perform human sacrifices.

Some major American politicians (whose names I won't mention here) are deeply into paedophilia, and Satanism. Some of them lobbied alongside other interest groups for the legalization of late term abortion which, in case you aren't aware is also human sacrifice to Satan.

Ritual killings also occur in America. But they do it MOSTLY for power and not money.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Unrated900(m): 4:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
This asshole liar girl is just talking shit.

She wanted to trend by all means

Since no men patronize her on Facebook,she decided to bring her hussle to spoiling people’s image.

Edo girl everyone knows them to be a slut.stupid olosho that want to trend by all means.

Every scenario in the society this day is tag yahoo boy.

Pant, yahoo boy,ritualis,yahoo boy.

Stupid senseless unreal girl from a poor life.

Look at her ugly hair self.

Spoiling taxify business.

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by optimusprime2(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Please can i ask a question ... Does white men use human beings to do ritual ?

That's one of the reasons a visa required to visit a white man's country.
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Henrodah(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jeezuzpick:

I still remember XXXTentacion's video where he said: "if I die, or am made a sacrifice........"

Few days later, boom! He dead!

So you see my bro we just feel they are too enlightened, but they do same sturvs we do here, only in different ways.

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Henrodah(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
falcon01:

My brother don't believe this ! Human/Rituals Sacrifices are been made daily everywhere round the world. Hope you know who rules this world?? He never sleeps or slumber , always looking for who to devour ....and devouring he does best.

1 Like

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Awesomefred32(m): 4:47pm On Mar 20, 2019

;o
please just receive sense
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by delishpot: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
I will not click. When you ready post the full gist here
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Tellemall: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Chicagoesontop:
Please can i ask a question ... Does white men use human beings to do ritual ?

Yes. Do you think there has always been technology over the seas?
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Mikora: 5:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Henrodah:

Yeah most Masons/ Illuminati performs human rituals/sacrifice. Anything you see in this world , good or bad has happened in the West too once upon a time or better still, it is still happening.
It's still happening, there are still occultic people in the US and Europe
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
falcon01:
Jon Snow
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by dahnimoh(m): 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Everybody wants to be Trending.
1----------That the guy came with a Jeep doesn't make him a ritualist .
OR don't you know that people use their jeep for Taxify these days.
2-------Don't you know that when you make a request and a driver accepts it and calls you,if he is not OK with your destination,he can cancel it and the request will automatically be directed to another driver which could be the jeep guy.
3-------Is it the first time you get to hear of off line? or maybe you just started using Taxify.
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by skales67(m): 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
ijemz:
He shouldn't be answering private calls when he's with a client, it's unacceptable.

Says who? Because the client is Jesus Christ??
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by femi4: 6:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
Those boobs make sense
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by artofseduction: 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
bluebay:
See this one? To start with, do Taxify driver five you photo of their cab along with their number? Before you saying that not the car you ordered that came.. so coz he’s making calls that means he’s a ritualist? See mumu. Maybe them don use this one pant since sef...

Is obvious u never ordered a taxify or uber.
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by bluebay(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
artofseduction:

Is obvious u never ordered a taxify or uber.
I’ve never sir
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by bluebay(m): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
pgodson7:
They usually write the make of the vehicle along side the REG Num of the car so its easy to know if the car u ordered is different from what arrives to pick u
Alright. Noted sir

2 Likes

Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by bluebay(m): 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
naxclimpsey:

Your grammar is nothing good to write home about
Have your heard of this grammar *Eleribu*?
Ask your Yoruba aunty .
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by bluebay(m): 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ndubuisipaul1:

You will not see the photo of the car, but you will see the car make and the model
Alright. Pardon me for I haven’t used Uber before. South south here, na Keke and Okuda take over
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by bluebay(m): 10:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
ijemz:
He shouldn't be answering private calls when he's with a client, it's unacceptable.
Am a free guy. The driver can receive or make any call around me. Make we see who wan kidnap who
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Warlord3000(m): 10:12pm On Mar 20, 2019
chiedozie198100:

is it not ironic that you actually watched the movie just like the name says, you watched it with your EYES WIDE SHUT.

Watch it again and you'll see the answer to your earlier assertion that onyibo don't do rituals again.

Hmmm am pretty sure I wasn't the one who made the earlier assertion.. Only commented on the movie o shocked
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by chiedozie198100: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Warlord3000:

Hmmm am pretty sure I wasn't the one who made the earlier assertion.. Only commented on the movie o shocked

oh ok sorry, yeah the movie had a very deep-rooted occultic vibe going on in it.
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Femeto: 11:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
see mouth
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Henrodah(m): 9:18am On Mar 21, 2019
Mikora:

It's still happening, there are still occultic people in the US and Europe
Exactly bro.
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by Od1n: 6:21am On Mar 22, 2019
falcon01:

Satanism was hundreds of years ago? You need to get in touch with reality.
Re: 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver by falcon01: 10:42am On Mar 22, 2019
Od1n:

Satanism was hundreds of years ago? You need to get in touch with reality.
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death / Benue Corper, Iyanuoluwa Moyinoluwa Gifted With 80 Tubers Of Yam In Pila / Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.