Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,781 members, 7,935,307 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:46 AM

Blackface “ I Called 2 Face Gay And I Can Abuse His Mother If I Want “ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface “ I Called 2 Face Gay And I Can Abuse His Mother If I Want “ (323 Views)

Marry Your Mother If You Can't Trust Your Wife - Peter Okoye / Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface “ I Called 2 Face Gay And I Can Abuse His Mother If I Want “ by Omoalaji12: 6:14am On Mar 20, 2019
Blackface continued his feud with 2face during an interview with Linda Ikeji. He confirmed that he called 2fcace gay and he is also ready to insult 2face’s mother because anything goes in hip-hop. Blackface started a beef with 2face after he accused him of stealing his song long time ago. He also sued 2face in court claiming intellectual property theft. The case is still in court but Blackface continued to attack 2face pending the court’s decisions on the case.

Blackface claimed that 2face sang his song (Let Somebody Love You) and featured an American artiste, Bridget Kelly on it. As a result he was upset and he want 2face to do the right thing. “ His manager published it without my permission. Till today they haven’t deemed it fit to tell the world that they tried to assassinate my character in the media but that couldn’t be justice and they know. So, the court is our only option as they keep avoiding meetings thinking that with time it will all fade off. But, they know not what tomorrow holds and neither do I,” Blackface told Premium Times.

Moreover, Blackface released a Diss track and attacked 2face yesterday March 18, 2019; today he followed up with more attacks while talking to Linda Ikeji Blog.

Source : https://www.nigeriatunes.com/blackface-i-called-2-face-gay-and-i-can-abuse-his-mother-if-i-want/

Re: Blackface “ I Called 2 Face Gay And I Can Abuse His Mother If I Want “ by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:17am On Mar 20, 2019
Tuface should deal with this rough guy fast

He doesn’t have brain anymore
Re: Blackface “ I Called 2 Face Gay And I Can Abuse His Mother If I Want “ by rxgodwin(m): 6:36am On Mar 20, 2019
I think its high time this blackface uglyface is put in his place. Poo is getting out of hand
Re: Blackface “ I Called 2 Face Gay And I Can Abuse His Mother If I Want “ by tohyorsih(f): 9:24am On Mar 20, 2019
this guy is so bitter lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:"if I Had A Second Chance 2 Change Things, I'll Not Choose Miracle -nina / Nigerian Comedian MC Shakara Escapes Death In Horrific Accident / A man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.