Stats: 3,191,492 members, 7,944,430 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:14 PM

Good Website Developer/designer Needed Urgently - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Good Website Developer/designer Needed Urgently (718 Views)

3 Benefits Of Having A Good Website That You Must Know / How To Show Case Your Skills As A Web Developer/designer? / Smf Forum Developer/designer Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

Good Website Developer/designer Needed Urgently by EmpowerWriters: 7:33am On Mar 20, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am urgently looking for a good website developer/designer for my website.

What I basically need on the immediate now is a captivating pop-up that charms my prospective website visitors to input their email addresses to download the ebook for free while I collect these emails addresses for subsequent follow-ups.

I have already developed the ebook and the cover, I just need my visitors to be able to download it for free on my website by just inputting their emails. If possible, I will like the ebook download pop-up to have a countdown timer to show a sense of urgency.

The idea is that the pop-up should have a strong appeal – the text and the graphic design would be compelling enough to inspire people to download. I will provide the text, the graphic and design is all left to you.

Kindly let me know how much this would cost me.

THIS IS VERY URGENT AND I ONLY NEED SERIOUS, PUNCTUAL AND RESPONSIVE PEOPLE AS THAT IS MY TYPE OF PERSON.
Depending on the affordability, quality and attitude of the developer/designer, I am looking at building a long term relationship with him where we would work closely together on subsequent my website projects.

Kindly send some of your previous samples (website design) along with your phone number and cost to textonbarnt@gmail.com and I will get across to you.

Attached is an idea of the pop-up I have in mind, if you can do better, that is all excellent.

VERY URGENT!!!

Re: Good Website Developer/designer Needed Urgently by darexkey(m): 7:52am On Mar 20, 2019
Driven with trendy ideas, @DARBOT TECH HUB, we have a team of skilled professional designers and developers who cater for your ICT business needs, offering custom logo design, website design & development, video animation, mobile app development and full digital marketing services at a price tailored according to your budget.

I have sent a message to your email address from darbotechub@gmail.com

You can reach out to me on phone call/whatsapp on 07039359066
Re: Good Website Developer/designer Needed Urgently by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 20, 2019
What's ur location @ op

I Need A A Pin Verified Naija Adsense Plus Domain To Buy / Job Opportunity: A Passionate And Well Driven Leader Should Apply / Urgent!!!!!help Please!!!