Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,131 members, 7,939,550 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? (4802 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Jubril From CU: Numerous Crimes He Committed Before Expulsion / Seun What Was The First Topic On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by titiloyeblog: 7:46am On Mar 20, 2019
gist from; titiloyeblog.com

We have not rested yet from the previously trending impostor, Jubril of Sudan. Now we have another upcoming Jubril of covenant University

So there is this trending topic on Twitter and other social media platform about Jubril from Covenant University. As we all know, Covenant University is one of the universities in Nigeria that is known for excellence and wouldn't condone any nonchalant attitude from its staff or students. The boy Jubril was recently expelled from the university because of his unwanted attitude by challenging the school authority. Jubril received ovations from his colleagues as he was sent packing his luggage away from the school.

Here are some of the crimes he committed which is known to the public.

1. Came to class in Ankara: The school is known for putting on a fully corporate attire, but he decided to break the rule by wearing Ankara to class.

2. Wore an Iron Mask Into the Exam Hall: who does that?

3. Uses his phone in front of the porters: The school normally does not allow the use of phones(though tabs-IPAD, Samsung tabs and iPods are allowed)but Jubril took a bold step to use his phone in front of the porters of the school.

4. After Expulsion, during an event, he still climbed on stage in the chapel to perform a dance, but was thrown out by the security personnel after he punched someone. He SHUT DOWN the event.

This news got the attention of several social media platform which Twitter is seen to serve the prominent share. Below are people's responses on twitter;

More details will be released shortly...

watch the video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ewQVP2NRqI&feature=youtu.be

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/03/trending-topic-on-twitter-jubril-from.html

Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 20, 2019
Useless university wey I send my cousin go. He came out worse than he was initially. Total waste of millions. Bobo dey house dey play ps4 after serving. I never get him time yet.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Social media is making stupid people famous..

Damn..

4 Likes

Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by titiloyeblog: 8:13am On Mar 20, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Damn..

Yeah. But some sees it as fun
Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 20, 2019
Who is this one again, we are still dealing with jubril from Sudan, and they have brought another jubril from cu what's all this na.
Cu students always in the news for the wrong reasons.

1 Like

Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 20, 2019
titiloyeblog:

Yeah. But some sees it as fun

Not fun.. this is social media.. people learn and follow what they read..

The architect of youths life is social media..

Why do you think immoral acts floods the youth?
It's the media
Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by zicoraads: 11:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Spoilt brat from a rich home.
Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by chloride6: 12:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
CV Grads will not shape the future.....

Because their minds havent been allowed to wander....

2 Likes

Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by Abee79(m): 3:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by Auxigen(m): 3:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Abuheekmat:

Damn..
My brother i dont understand again o
Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by generationz(f): 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
All I see is a spoilt and misunderstood rich brat

Like mike Tyson and some of the greatest people all he needs is a mentor that will understand him and teach him how to use this energy for positive things.

4 Likes

Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by Auxigen(m): 3:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
Useless university wey I send my cousin go. He came out worse than he was initially. Total waste of millions. Bobo dey house dey play ps4 after serving. I never get him time yet.
No hard feelings sir, but what has convenant university got to do with your cousin playing ps4 after graduating.?

5 Likes

Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by Richdad50(m): 3:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
He may very well have started a revolution in the young hearts of CU but he may end with a praise only but for a few days afterwhich the status quo continues and the name Jubril will be in sunken place.

In life, you must weigh your advantages and outline your risks, file your options and be ready to forge an outcome like a steel borne in fire. This you must do only if the resultant of your actions will cause a relative reaction. They will graduate and move on with their lives, get a job and perhaps, settle but, he will start from academic scratch and build a new path if he chooses.

The stories of stubbornness are never written in grail. Only tenacity is. Hot heads are spoken of as side talks but a courageous man is a reference. It is better to journey through life in silence than to be infamous.

Richdad

4 Likes

Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
Auxigen:

No hard feelings sir, but what has convenant university got to do with your cousin playing ps4 after graduating.?
Wrong friends,no motivation,no foresight. Schooling is not all about the books. But the people you meet. Since I graduated I haven't seen my certificate. Because I dont need it. I'm self made. The things I learnt in school and my friends pushed me.
All he does is ps4 as I speak he is playing with his mates and expecting CBN to hand him employment letter

2 Likes

Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by troubleseller: 4:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Issinor the same Covenant where a student travelled from Lagos to Ibadan to receive Dicktation and lied that she was kidnapped? Nyama Nyama

Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by anochuko01(m): 8:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
simply a spoilt brat...
who gragra epp?
Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by anochuko01(m): 8:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shibaraba

That your cousin may never make it in life. do you know the calibre of people that attend cu...and he couldnt find a single person to help his useless life.
attending CU ordinarily increases ur chances in life.
Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
anochuko01:
Shibaraba

That your cousin may never make it in life. do you know the calibre of people that attend cu...and he couldnt find a single person to help his useless life.
attending CU ordinarily increases ur chances in life.
I tire....I just tire. He is still playing games as at when I left home. I have done my part. I no fit kill myself ontop cousin
Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by anochuko01(m): 8:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shibaraba:

I tire....I just tire. He is still playing games as at when I left home. I have done my part. I no fit kill myself ontop cousin
maybe you should sponsor his masters. perhaps......who knowsgrin
Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
anochuko01:

maybe you should sponsor his masters. perhaps......who knowsgrin
Kuku kill me. After how many millions. Lai Lai. Make he dey play the game dey go. Maybe he will stop when he is 50
Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by lereinter(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2019
Anything good the devil must try to destroy it

that's reason Yoruba adage says:

something good requires prayers not to be destroyed

something bad requires prayer to become good
Re: Trending Topic On Twitter: Jubril From CU, Who Is He? by Nobody: 7:58am On Mar 21, 2019
Shibaraba:

Kuku kill me. After how many millions. Lai Lai. Make he dey play the game dey go. Maybe he will stop when he is 50
Lols. Are you saying he's not making any effort to get a job? I served last year, ever since then life has become hard and I'm trying my best but that does not mean i will not have fun. I no go kee myself na.. Why don't you help us....sorry help him get a job na.

(1) (Reply)

See What These Students Are Doing In Class / Olabisi Onabanjo University Contact Details / UTME 2014!! Just Checked My Result Again And I Saw This..(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.