Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,084 members, 7,946,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

The Rap Album Of The Decade: Malcom Ix - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Rap Album Of The Decade: Malcom Ix (4061 Views)

Is Eminem Really The Rap God? / What's The Best Nigerian Rap Song Of The Decade?? / Album Of The Year "asa" Download Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Rap Album Of The Decade: Malcom Ix by baslone: 6:54pm On Sep 24, 2010
semid4lyfe:

Naija Rap Album of the Decade has to be between[i] Malcolm IX: The Lost Sessions[/i] and E Plurubus Unum.

The creativity and depth of knowledge exhibited in tracks like contradiction, it's a goal, Africa, cry, Ogun Isoye on EPU and in elbow room, you can't bleep wit dis, 2 shotz from a nine, head, 419 state of mind Part two, 150 Barz, freestyle session etc in the Malcolm IX: The Lost Session album is 2nd to none.

My top 5 Naija rap albums of the Decade will be
1. E Plurubus Unum - MODENINE
2. Malcolm IX: The Lost Sessions - MODENINE

Just my 2 kobo. . .don't hate tongue grin
ADDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Rap Album Of The Decade: Malcom Ix by bjmighty(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2010
Well, god know say i no sabi 1 of M.I song sha except that one maybe na street madness be the name oo or street credibility grin The lyrics: "Everybody say move, Move! every say jump, Jump!! everybody say Ohh. . .Oh!! blah blah. After that one i no nothing about his poo but Talk MODO. Na their i deyyy grin grin
Re: The Rap Album Of The Decade: Malcom Ix by Bamsyle2(m): 2:58pm On Sep 28, 2010
Though both are great, I'll pick "E Pluribus Unum" over "Malcolm IX" anytime . . .

EPU's the Mode's first and most successful attempt at going mainstream whilst kickin' knowledge at the same time . . . "Contradiction", "Fellow Nigerians", "Ogun Isoye", "Africa", "Fake In The Club" top thangs for me . . . "Cry" and "Nigerian Girls" are ok but I ain't really down with 'em . . .

Malcolm IX is dope too - "Elbow Room", "2shotz From a Nine", etc . . . Christ, "Head" - that ish is just too dope.

With better production as earlier noted, MI can't f[/i]cu[i]k with Modenine.
Re: The Rap Album Of The Decade: Malcom Ix by baslone: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2010
bjmighty:

Well, god know say i no sabi 1 of M.I song sha except that one maybe na street madness be the name oo or street credibility grin The lyrics: "Everybody say move, Move! every say jump, Jump!! everybody say Ohh. . .Oh!! blah blah. After that one i no nothing about his poo but Talk MODO. Na their i deyyy grin grin

You be alien? shocked shocked
Re: The Rap Album Of The Decade: Malcom Ix by bjmighty(m): 6:31pm On Sep 28, 2010
baslone:

You be alien? shocked shocked

No oo. I be human, just that i no dey hear M.I even though i get 2 of hin CD's. I no just know why e no dey shark me to slot am. Den say d guy good sha, me na MODO anyday anytime. I mean, that guy no be human being. Sometime like this, hin punchline go make me vibrate for where i siddon like nokia abi na how man wan take xplain all those lyrics wey go make u think think carry biro dey find d lcm like say na Further maths. grin grin
Re: The Rap Album Of The Decade: Malcom Ix by mykali(m): 3:49am On Sep 30, 2010
bjmighty:

. Sometime like this, hin punchline go make me vibrate for where i siddon like nokia abi na how man wan take xplain all those lyrics wey go make u think think carry biro dey find d lcm like say na Further maths. grin grin

LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin.
Brov, you be real comedian o. . .chei. grin

@topic
I'm so ashamed i'm saying this but i don't have any of Mode's albums before EPU. . .so naturally i think EPU'z his best. but i'm gonna try and download it (trakz prior EPU) thru his External link on FB.
Re: The Rap Album Of The Decade: Malcom Ix by ucheemmanuel(m): 5:01am On Sep 30, 2010
as far as consigned all modenine haters should just go and die at a sugercane plantation. The guy is d best rapper dat ever walk on d surface of d earth. Pls all modenine fan should connect with me at www.facebook.com/ucheemmanuel and pls type 'modenine' in d special message wen sendin a friendship request. Love all modo fan. As 4 d haters, we r prime numbers we r not even.

Re: The Rap Album Of The Decade: Malcom Ix by bjmighty(m): 7:19am On Sep 30, 2010
mykali:

LMFAO grin grin grin grin grin.
Brov, you be real comedian o. . .chei. grin

@topic
I'm so ashamed i'm saying this but i don't have any of Mode's albums before EPU. . .so naturally i think EPU'z his best. but i'm gonna try and download it (trakz prior EPU) thru his External link on FB.

Seriously, mode9 is ahead of the game. The game needs to reconsider trying to catch up with 9 with that running trainers. He's no where near 9 even if he carry okada. Mode9 is not a human or animal being! cool The guy should write a song on that title. "Double twaile modu mesan baba. Baba alaye to nrin lori tad ati untad road" grin grin
Re: The Rap Album Of The Decade: Malcom Ix by baslone: 9:47am On Sep 30, 2010
ucheemmanuel:

as far as consigned all modenine haters should just go and die at a sugercane plantation. The guy is d best rapper dat ever walk on d surface of d earth. Pls all modenine fan should connect with me at www.facebook.com/ucheemmanuel and pls type 'modenine' in d special message wen sendin a friendship request. Love all modo fan. As 4 d haters, we r prime numbers we r not even.

S.P.A.M!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Phyno Hit Songs On 2324xclusive [audio] / Download MP3: Why Don't We - Fallin [NEW SONG] / Download Album: Justin Bieber - JUSTICE [zip File]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.