Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,159 members, 7,977,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:01 AM

Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident (10478 Views)

Munachi Abii Is Fine. So So So Fine. God Did Work O. Fine Pics. / Photos: That Buhari's Daughter, Zahra Is Not Really That Fine After All! / OMG! This Ebube Girl Is Fine Oh...ebube Nwagbo Stuns In See-through Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by MrCork8: 11:07am On Sep 06, 2010
is that not Busta Rymes?
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by Ayowumie(m): 11:17am On Sep 06, 2010
Babzilla:

Y'all chk this out. Maybe the G in his name stands 4 Gaga. Then him, Terry Gaga, and Lady Gaga can do a duet. 2 attention seeking retards. cool
The G in his name stands for his real name " Gabriel"

Abduljohn:

Guy u beta do jeje becos say u dey shine no mean say u shld ova do tins. Dont walk beside a pit so dat u wont miss your leg talkless of fallin inside it
My advise is once bitten twice shine
He doesn't look like some one who learns. I hope he doesn't kill some one's bread winner in the course of his reckless ganja life.

sweetguy10:

Na wa for this Update oooo HOUSE OF GINGER'S update about 3 hours Ago wrote that Terry G is still in a serious Coma that he needs Lots of prayers and they are already hiking of flying him out for real treatment , Anyhow make God help the Dude and I'm sure he will learn from this
Was he really in a coma or he was just doing some yoruba juju to prolong his life. I wouldn't blame him any way. Long life Terry G. Nigerian music needs some of terry g's madness to create different patterns of hip hop
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by MrToro: 12:27pm On Sep 06, 2010
Thank God for Terry G's life. We don't want to loose another artiste.
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2010
Left for me, Terry G is a talented person, and also trying in his own line.

Even my old man said he likes Terry G, i was shocked,

I like his songs and beat, though when i am ready for real work, his music is never the choice!

Terry Ganja or Gabriel, rock on, Throway death!
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by xreal: 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2010
ENEMIES !!!
Make una 'FREE' Terry Ganja.
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by aliali: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2010
Enemies indeed. It is sheer irresponsibility.

Driving under the influence of alcohol will lead to accidents. You don't need a soothsayer to say so.

Wishing him 'soonest recover' and l hope that when he recovers that soonest,

he will learn that there is a difference between acting and the real world.
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by dewusco: 12:39am On Sep 07, 2010
Terry G, i only have a prayer for you, May all your enemies come to you begging for food and money after you are back from hospital, I am expecting more gingah from you, they can only crack their teeth but they can't make you of there talent at better place, ride On
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by abasibles: 9:30am On Sep 07, 2010
if you want to save your life stop drinking!and also give your life to christ
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by Bukittes(f): 11:01am On Sep 07, 2010
They don't learn from mistakes, guess Dagrin's own was not enough message afterall. Well he can go drink again and see where he ends up! Stupid things!
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by amibilomo: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2010
thank God ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.we no go miss anybody ooooooooooo?
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by TeskyMan(m): 3:27pm On Sep 07, 2010
Fellow NL,

I need to know, this guy is [size=18pt]TERRY WHATTTTTTTT?[/size]

Wish you quick recovery and hope you learn from the experience. 'Cos if you drink and drive again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,well you know the implication.

Kpele,
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by mamagee3(f): 12:23am On Sep 08, 2010
amibilomo:

thank God ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.we no go miss anybody ooooooooooo?
Okay, it's alright.
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by ademiller(f): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2010
damn i just read through these postings nd 20percent are telling the truth and 100percent are just blabbing rubbish. we lost a young talented artiste who (dagrin) just started life, all in the name of alcohol, now we all know terry is a ganja smoker but at least knowing he will forever be a stoned ganja smoker and drunk he could have at least gotten a close pal, or have the manager hire a driver for him when he wanted to go partying. why dont most of these young artiste use common sense. most of the illiterate posters r saying (along with the faker that wrote dat stuff on twitter cos it definately aint terry) says enemies are after them. if u get clean mind u go dey blame enemies u use ur hand plan ur own demise u say enemies are after u, na only u dey dis naija? my advice, stop blaming others for ur mistakes. get well soon sha, and i hope u learn from ur mistakes. (some people r just goats, didnt this dude learn from dagrin's mistakes). na wa. undecided
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by StudioCFR(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2010
Well i wish that mad man quick recovery.
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by TmeD0(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2010
Studio CFR:

Well i wish that mad man quick recovery.

lwkmd . . .what a priceless irony!  grin

by the way, wasn't he involved in an accident less than a day DaGrin got into the accident that eventually took his life? 
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by StudioCFR(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2010
Igbo and dry gin don arrest him brain - dis days the guy dey reason upside down - he nicknamed himself mister bling bling, the worth of the 6 dog chains him wear for neck no reach #10,000.

OMO'ITA GRADE 1 lol
Re: Update;terry G Is Fine After The Accident by TmeD0(m): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2010
maybe i'm missing something here but from what i read, there was no mention of alcohol as the cause of the crash.

why don't we wait for more details to come out before we start jumping into conclusions here.  

as much as i can't stand the dude's music, i hope he pulls through this o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Left Daniel Dan Foster, Because He Lied About His Age / Finally Exposed:5 Crazy Photos Tiwa Savage Dont Want You To See. See Photos Here / LAKERS Lounge Celebrates Nneze Richards As She Marks Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.