Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,316 members, 7,897,448 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:19 PM

How To Thresh Corn? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How To Thresh Corn? (1314 Views)

How Do Sunflower Seeds Thresh? / How To Quickly Thresh Oil Sunflower / How Guinea Corn Serve As Nutritional Powerhouse For Our Body. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Thresh Corn? by JerryZhang(m): 11:09am On Mar 20, 2019
Everyone knows that corn is one of the larger crops in China, but when we harvest the corn after harvesting, it will make people feel very troublesome. When the technology of our country was not developed in the past, When everyone thought of using a manual peeling of corn, it was a very headache. When I was in junior high school, I experienced the threshing of corn by hand. At that time, I felt tired and not too much. It was very troublesome, but now the technology is developing rapidly. Next, we developed the Corn sheller, using the machine to thresh the corn, let me take everyone to see which corn threshing method.
1. Hand-made threshing: This method is a method of threshing that is often seen in rural areas in the past few years. At that time, after the corn was threshed, all the blood was in the hands, and it was very uncomfortable to look at the heart, but that was Technology is very backward, and it can only be threshed by hand. At that time, the efficiency of corn peeled off by hand is really low. Some people may not know that the way to save the manual is to use a screwdriver to sew the corn from the middle, and then peel it off by hand. Some people will put the two corns together and rub each other. This method pulls the threshing, but it is also very laborious. There is also the use of hand to peel the corn one by one, so there is a certain advantage is that the corn is stripped very clean, but also save a lot of trouble.
2, manual mechanical threshing: With the development of science and technology getting better and better, the annual output of corn grown by migrant workers is getting higher and higher, so the threshing of corn also takes a lot of time, but through people's continuous research, it is slowly A simple and convenient half-machine thresher is used, which is to put it on the stool with the shoes we used to pass, and then rub it, so that it can be threshed. In this way, migrant workers save a lot of time and effort, and naturally it is not so hard. Later, some people made a hand-type threshing machine according to this principle. As long as they were held by hand and then shaken clockwise, they could be threshed. Therefore, this also shows that technology is also improving.
3, mechanical degranulation is now so developed era is not as backward as before, with the development of technology is getting better and better, has also developed a lot of corn thresher, naturally become fully automated, now we just go Strip the corn back in the ground, and then flatten them for the sun when the weather is better. When the corn is dried, we can use the corn thresher to thresh them, and this is the case. The efficiency is very high. It took a long time to get the job done. Now we can finish them in a few hours. It can be said that it is too convenient, and it also reduces the unnecessary ill factors of people's bodies. This will enable the farmer's workers not to be too tired, that is, to solve the interests and help people to develop better in the future, it is really very good.

For more information about corn thresher please follow us on our website:
https://www.agriculture-machine.com/tag/corn-thresher/
https://www.agriculture-machine.com/multifunctional-thresher-for-maize-beans-sorghum-millet/
Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR28h0y-wcc&feature=youtu.be
Email:jerryzhangshuliy@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

I'v Got N3m And I Want To Invest Haulage Or Catfish Farming Or Importation.plz / Ask Ur Questions On Cucumber Farming. / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.