Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,965 members, 7,873,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady (78878 Views)

She Cheated With A Married Man Now This. Please Advice. / Nigerians Are Hypocrites When It Comes To Sex. My Experience At Shoprite / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by bukas15(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Josephamstrong1:
And after all these you can't cook beans.
Girl got beans skill.
She gave him the beans way. While you while away your time on Twitter and IG.
Fear well cooked beans bro.
If Esau could sell his birthright for a portion of porridge yam beans. Who are you kwanu?
kai, ur savagery no get part 2. Lol
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by iceybux(m): 3:35pm On Feb 06, 2020
Preshy561:
Make una keep dating broke and jobless fools.
Even The 1 That Has Job And All,cheats The Most,hope U Learn This..
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by NTStrings(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2020
Is not his fault beans, bread, data sub and earpiece are bad combination and plus free sex what do you expect from a man that stay at home.

Nairaland please play me Chike Forgive
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by OmoAlakija: 11:26am On Jul 29, 2020
All those hawkers dey get one kind mad assss
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Surfacebaba: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2021
sorry u have character issues go and find solution to it
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by Greatzeus(m): 9:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Why attach the bread and beans seller part? Couldn't you have just say he cheated?
Arrogant Fu*k,so " bread and bean seller" is not a human being? No wonder he cheated on you
Re: I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady by profilemessages: 10:01pm On Aug 07, 2021
(higher level language)

why would you be giving me RICE, RICE, RICE everyday?

when someone has delicious BREAD and BEANS

LOL

#ITISWELL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Heartbroken Nigerian Man, Who Returned From UK To Propose To His Girlfriend / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.