Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,803 members, 7,938,396 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Ibrahim Chatta - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Ibrahim Chatta (40299 Views)

Pictures Of Ibrahim El-Zakzaky Leaving The Court After 6 Years In Detention / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Ibrahim Chatta by lexy2014: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
successmatters:
I used to think Kwara is yorubaland before, what happened to make them lose the state?

It is still Yoruba land. Nothing has changed

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Ibrahim Chatta by djon78(m): 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The journey of life. His journey on earth has come to an end. From the day a child is born into this world, he or she is heading straight to the grave. Riches is vanity and poverty is vanity too. Infact everything is vanity. Sometimes I ask myself what is the reason behind human existence??

people with worldly wealth experience. Honestly it will dawn on you that your billions, properties, put together cannot equate with the breadth of life in your nostrils.
The only useful thing with wealth is this; if God has given you wealth or power, use it to touch lives of people. But if not, going to the great beyond with heavy burden of such wasted wealth is a terrible ordeal. I don't envy dangote or buhari at all.
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Ibrahim Chatta by desmond2pk: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hmm. Sad long story. Truly, the real enemies of the yorubas are the fulanis, not the ibos.
Afonja sold his people to the fulanis, since then, the yorubas have not had peace.
The yorubas cant have oba in ilorin. Fear no go let them. Infact, the yorubas still never regained freedom from the fulanis
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Ibrahim Chatta by delpee(f): 5:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
From the comments here, I can see that those who removed History from the school syllabus created a lot of problems. Ignorance is one!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Ibrahim Chatta by arilewo(m): 6:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=successmatters post=76828234]
It is a heterogeneous state. Yoruba in Southern senatorial, Yoruba and Fulani in Kwara Central Senatorial District and Yoruba, Batonu and Nupe in Kwara North Senatorial District. 12 LGAs out of 16 are basically Yoruba dominated LGAs
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Ibrahim Chatta by hardeytarhyour(m): 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
successmatters:
I used to think Kwara is yorubaland before, what happened to make them lose the state?
Kwara remain remain Yoruba that was under north according to Geo political zoning
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Ibrahim Chatta by highbee02: 9:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
tropaz:
Is he the father to nollywood's Ibrahim chatta?

He is the father, don't mind the topic/title
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Ibrahim Chatta by Southwest2023: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
So this man can die .
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Ibrahim Chatta by ovaaas(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Truefaith:
Do the souls of the dead "rest in peace"?

The Bible says, No.

God says judgment, not rest, is what comes next.

How will you face God with your sins should you die today?

Or, you think you can bluff, or pretend, and just simply pass Him by?

You can push this thought away from you all you care, soon the Owner of your breath will withdraw His property.

Where will you spend eternity?

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/what-must-i-do-to-be-saved/

and as anybody ever died without sin? even the bible made us understand we sin everyday and we have to repent everyday please before translating the Bible understand what they meant by resting in peace or dont you want to die and rest in peace.?
Re: Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Ibrahim Chatta by leksite120(m): 10:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Truefaith:
Do the souls of the dead "rest in peace"?

The Bible says, No.

God says judgment, not rest, is what comes next.

How will you face God with your sins should you die today?

Or, you think you can bluff, or pretend, and just simply pass Him by?

You can push this thought away from you all you care, soon the Owner of your breath will withdraw His property.

Where will you spend eternity?

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/what-must-i-do-to-be-saved/
but his own faith say yes.. so goan relax

(1) (2) (Reply)

Shekarau: Kwankwaso Betrayed Us / Why North’ll Continue To Be Problem To Nigeria –balarabe Musa / Presidential Poll: Peter Obi Arrives In Maiduguri (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.