Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,857 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? (1909 Views)

Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon / 11 Parts Of A Woman’s Body That Can Turn Her On Sexually / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by popweezy(m): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hello guy! PLS how do I turn a girl down when she is requesting for relationship in a polite way without hurting her feelings. Please guys, it's very urgent...

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
tell her that you are taken and off market. show her a pix of u with a random girl or upload to ur whatsapp dp or status.
popweezy:
Hello guy! PLS how do I turn a girl down when she is requesting for relationship in a polite way without hurting her feelings. Please guys, it's very urgent...

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Set her in a very romantic mood, probably naaked. Then tell her you have a confession. Go like this.

"baby, I could have really gone down with you right now, but I can't because I will be taking advantage of you. I don't feel the same way about you".

Some ladies don't reason until they see what they are about to lose.

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by popweezy(m): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tosinex:
tell her that you are taken and off market. show her a pix of u with a random girl or upload to ur whatsapp dp or status.
thank you bro..

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by popweezy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:
Set her in a very romantic mood, probably naaked. Then tell her you have a confession. Go like this.

"baby, I could have really gone down with you right now, but I can't because I will be taking advantage of you. I don't feel the same way about you".

but this one go hard small ho sister..lol..thank you anyways
Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by twhy111(m): 12:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tell her she deserves better cos you don't feel the same about her. If it was the other way round she'd tell you the same and be blunt about it so don't think too much.

4 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
popweezy:
Pass her to me. She go dey alright

4 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Newboss(m): 12:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Dude, are you gay?
Or is your dick tiny?

Blow her back out, man. Jeez angry

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by popweezy(m): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
twhy111:
Tell her she deserves better cos you don't feel the same about her. If it was the other way round she'd tell you the same and be blunt about it so don't think too much.
alryt bro
Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by popweezy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Newboss:
Dude, are you gay?
Or is your dick tiny?

Blow her back out, man. Jeez angry
I no dey do dah kind tin 4 pesin wey i no get feelings for...na d problem i get be dat

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
popweezy:
but this one go hard small ho sister..lol..thank you anyways
If she sees how vulnerable she is to being used, her brain go reset. grin

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Newboss(m): 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
MariaLavina:

One plus one will tell you that she'll get obsessed with him if he tries this.

Having sex has nothing to do with "taking advantage" of an adult. He should lay her to help her urge. angry
Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tosinex:
gbam! Wisest advice evercheesy

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by luvyaself95(m): 12:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
So Man Wey Dey Turn Down Girl Proposal Still I Guess You Be Gay Or Masturbator
Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Newboss(m): 12:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
popweezy:
I no dey do dah kind tin 4 pesin wey i no get feelings for...na d problem i get be dat

Dude, you're a man. Feelings control women's decisions.

She has feelings for you, so fūck her first before you start feeling stuffs angry

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shibaraba:

Pass her to me. She go dey alright
babe wey u never see na im u dey request make dem pass to u?cheesy wat of if she obese and shapelesscheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by luvyaself95(m): 12:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
lefulefu:
babe wey u never see na im u dey request make dem pass to u?cheesy wat of if she obese and shapelesscheesy.
You and all these heartless Words ehn...

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
luvyaself95:
You and all these heartless Words ehn...
na wao wetin heartless in wetin i yarnshocked
Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by luvyaself95(m): 1:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
lefulefu:
na wao wetin heartless in wetin i yarnshocked
Nothing Na, Who Knows maybe you have Big Stomach And Big Head grin

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by ecstasy357(m): 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
popweezy:

Practice with your radio.
Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Sorry I ain't into you... Simple and honest.

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
luvyaself95:
Nothing Na, Who Knows maybe you have Big Stomach And Big Head grin
hmm if i catch u ehncheesy
Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by holuwasheyiWGP(m): 1:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
popweezy:
You shouldn't see that as a problem, at least you're still a guy whose dick and brain hasn't switched places yet...
Just tell her you're cool as friends for now

1 Like

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
lefulefu:
Baba the bigger the better
I go chow am like that
Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
Baba the bigger the better I go chow am like that
chairmancheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by luvyaself95(m): 2:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
lefulefu:
hmm if i catch u ehncheesy
If You Go Fit...
Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by EAhumble(m): 4:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
I had this type of experience in my uni days, i told her point black that i don't have time for love though we had sex couple of times. She is married now and we are still good friends
Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
popweezy:

Politely tell her you're not into fat girls grin

Just kidding.

Nothing needs to be said. Just don't lead her on and she'll get the message – they are incredibly perceptive of disinterest.

2 Likes

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
popweezy:
tell her dat u r engaged
Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
luvyaself95:
If You Go Fit...
wait for me first angry

Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by popweezy(m): 9:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
ecstasy357:

Practice with your radio.
sorry..I dont get u sir
Re: Pls, How Do I Turn Her Down Politely??? by popweezy(m): 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
EAhumble:
I had this type of experience in my uni days, i told her point black that i don't have time for love though we had sex couple of times. She is married now and we are still good friends
yeeepa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Battle Of The Biggest Butt, Roman Goddess Vs Eudoxie, Who Got It More? / Can she forget her first love / What If Your Photo Looked Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.