Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,574 members, 7,929,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 02:21 AM

21 Things To Know About The Proposed Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 21 Things To Know About The Proposed Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge (26255 Views)

The Proposed Marina And Mile 2 Interchanges In Lagos / The Proposed Oshodi-Abule Egba BRT Route: 11 Things To Know (PHOTOS) / The Proposed MKO Abiola International Airport Osogbo, Osun State (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Things To Know About The Proposed Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge by Housing(m): 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
Autojosh your No. 2 is for Ikorodu not Epe corridor of the State.
Re: 21 Things To Know About The Proposed Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge by oyetoro16(m): 10:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
#844billion, Nigeria population is not even up to a billion, imagine if #2million is given to each person, to hell with 4th mainland bridge!
Re: 21 Things To Know About The Proposed Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge by jkmadu16: 7:48am On Mar 21, 2019
the ending part of the story said it all, sanwo said it's not his priority. meaning the project will not and can not be carried out. check suya spot, una fit see d master plan or design.
Re: 21 Things To Know About The Proposed Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge by 9jaRealist: 7:46am On Mar 22, 2019
Building the Fourth Mainland Bridge before the proposed Coastal Road will simply dump even more traffic into the already overstretched Lekki-Epe Expressway...
Re: 21 Things To Know About The Proposed Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge by 9jaRealist: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Some of those facts are wrong... We did an extensive report on 4th Mainland bridge some few months back, I hope I can still lay my hands on it.

This is a well-researched article on 4th Mainland Bridge

https://www.autoreportng.com/2018/04/lagos-4th-mainland-bridge-is-this-end.html

Mark my word... 4th Mainland Bridge will not happen in 20 years to come... Forget about the paparazzi

Probably right, unless they completely hand it over to private investors under a good PPP arrangement...
Frankly, if the last financial group headed by the AFC could not do it, this is going to be a rather tall task. But Lagos needs it!

1 Like

Re: 21 Things To Know About The Proposed Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge by saucelake231(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
eyinjuege:

what every state needs are visionary leaders. unfortunately, many nigerian states lack those, and its all about federal allocation and stealing. they steal so much and don't ever do anything for their citizens.
Lagos has the advantage of visionary thinking leaders, who also steal but do it with sense. E.g overinflation of contracts, which will still get done at the end of the day.
Provision of necessary services are shared amongst the political elite, but they will still do the job, e.g waste management in Lagos. I believe LAWMA was specifically created to give their allies jobs/contracts, but at the same time too it's an essential service benefiting the common man.
Many other states just award contracts which will never get done and they will still pocket the money.
It's time to start tasking the leaders in those areas you mentioned and even many others. They are too mentally lazy and are just waiting for handouts from big brother (FG).
During Bola Tinubu' s time as governor, Lagos was deprived of federal allocation for years ( becasue they were the opposition, and the fight between Obasanjo and Tinubu), yet they still thought outside the box and concentrared on generating their own money internally.
...am with you brother....that is what people dont know....like they say the the devil you know is better then the angel you just jam......all lagos leaders fine are thief's... but they all have their good records also....Lagos state is the only state in nigeria....that whether allocation or not they will do all project without involving the federal gov.......what of other states that all they do is steal but nothing too show off....I still think tiunbu is the best thing that as ever happen too Lagos state......and the part of stealing no nigeria leader can come out in public and say he as not loot before....so is better you still and we still see your work ..cus at the end of the day...some will still use 8years and nothing too show of......am not a PDP neither am I an APC member...but I thinking all the pass APC leaders as realy contributed too the growth of the State in one way or the other

1 Like

Re: 21 Things To Know About The Proposed Lagos 4th Mainland Bridge by Kayharry(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NSCDC Pursues Commercial Bus Into Valley In Enugu, Passengers Die / Beautiful Pictures From Uyo / Rapid Response Squad Operatives In Accident Near Ogudu Bus Stop

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.