Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,455 members, 7,964,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 10:41 PM

Justice Umeadi Joins APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Umeadi Joins APGA (353 Views)

Igbo Elders Endorse Peter Umeadi Of APGA For President / Ike Ekweremadu Joins APGA / Ikedi Ohakim Defects From PDP, Joins APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Justice Umeadi Joins APGA by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Retired Chief Judge of Anambra State, Hon. Justice Professor Peter Umeadi, on Wednesday, at his home town,  Nri in Anaocha Local Council of the state, joined the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA).

The jurist said that having left public service he would not “go to sleep”.

Instead, he had decided to join the locals in what they do; believing that “the best thing to do is to join a political party”.

He said “having found myself out of public service I can’t go to sleep.I stand here and I believe the best thing to do is to join a political party. I have thought it wise to join APGA. This will enable me to identify myself to a cause and enable anyone else to identify me easily.

“I have also begun a political venture. The essence is to identify myself with all the aspirations of our people”.

Justice Umeadi also said the Igbo have invested everything they have in Nigeria and the only solution is for an Igbo man to be president of Nigeria for eight years and all Nigerians should support it.

“The Igbo man should be thrown up by the process”, he added.

He said he was picking APGA ticket to team up with Chief Willie Obiano who has done well.

Umeadi pledged to subordinate himself to his ward chairman in Nri Ward II and “obey all lawful orders”.

He also donated an undisclosed sum of money to sustain the party while he was issued APGA party card jointly by the ward chairmen of Nri wards I and II Chief Augustine Igwebuike and Nnoli Nwako.

https://www.independent.ng/justice-umeadi-joins-apga/?fbclid=IwAR1mCTiZTipAUjc2TRGUBdZeL3pYvJvn3yJUt-zScArHyIOJCQYp-I977sk

1 Like

Re: Justice Umeadi Joins APGA by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Omanbala onye aghala nwanne ya
Re: Justice Umeadi Joins APGA by Bizznezz: 6:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
welcome...

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Inaugurates Presidential Committee On Judiciary / Tribunal Sacks Osun Governor Declared Supplementary Election Illegal / No Further Comments On Okorocha's Certificate Of Return, Says INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.