Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,163 members, 7,887,389 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:07 AM

. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (8766 Views)

Buhari To Decide Next Senate President For Us - Omo-agege / Oshiomohole Anoints Akume, Next Senate President / Nigerians Behold Thy PRESIDENT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by AirFireEarthH20: 11:47am On Mar 21, 2019
omoowo8888:

It will only happen in your father's bedroom, dumbo of the lowest order undecided undecided

Did he abuse you or your father? Don't you have common sense?

lalasticlala, mynd44 rule 2
Re: . by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2019
id911:

How did Saraki become Senate President? Everyone knows APC as a party is full of unintelligent politicians. As for abusing me, I will let that slide
Re: . by Nobody: 11:48am On Mar 21, 2019
id911:

How did Saraki become Senate President? Everyone knows APC as a party is full of unintelligent politicians. As for abusing me, I will let that slide

Your party that is full of intelligent politicians was mauled during the presidential and national assembly elections. Mind you, Saraki was an APC member when he played a fast one on the party. Dumbo of the lowest order
Re: . by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2019
AirFireEarthH20:

Did he abuse you or your father? Don't you have common sense?

lalasticlala, mynd44 rule 2

Ask your father and mother
Re: . by Oldsilver: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
id911:
Senator Dino Melaye should be the next Senate President. In the current senate, no senator has made more contributions on the floor of the senate and sponsor more bills than him. He has won more awards than any senator in the current senate and currently the senator of the year.

He is a top ranking senator and the law doesn't specify one must be from the majority party before he be elected Senate President. He is very vibrant, outspoken, courageous and won't allow the Senate to be a rubber stamp of the executive. He is going to make the Senate truly independent.

I hereby call on Senator Dino Melaye to vie for the position of Senate President. If APC doesn't want you to contest on a fair ground, you can do a Saraki on them and nothing will happen. The youth of this country are solidly behind you.

May God bless Nigeria
You this serial fake election prediction expert, whatever happened to your Atikulation? I guess you've not realized its a pipe dream now huh?
Re: . by id911(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Oldsilver:
You this serial fake election prediction expert, whatever happened to your Atikulation? I guess you've not realized its a pipe dream now huh?

We are in court, we don't comment on a case already in court.

Stick to the topic of this thread bro
Re: . by cydon(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
i like d man
Re: . by BluntBoy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
id911:

So what are the responsibilities of the National Assembly? What is a senator supposed to do in the house? Is a bill that helped the Federal Government convert College of Agric, Kabba, Kogi State to a full fledged University sponsored by Dino and ultimately signed into law that will open more spaces for students and also create jobs for youth a quantity contribution? There are other numerous ones I don't want to go into. What do you expect him to do apart from carrying out his duties diligently?

Dino is more qualified than majority of the sleeping senators there

That is a useless bill in a country where the available Federal universities are generally poorly managed.

How has creating more universities reduced our unemployment rate? How many of our graduates are employable?

Dino is a mediocre lawmaker who appears great simply because he is surrounded by mediocre lawmakers like himself. There is a proverb that says that in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Stop praising mediocrity.
Re: . by turboengine22: 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Dino
Re: . by id911(m): 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
turboengine22:
Dino

What?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#Lekkishooting: Video Shows A Corpse Being Taken To The Army. Video #2 added / Poverty:Yorubaland and Mid West are Poor And North Most Developed Pictures / Kidnappers Float Association In Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.