Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,267 members, 7,943,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! (1370 Views)

BREAKING: Atiku Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections - The Economist Magazine / Donald Duke Declares For 2019 Presidential Election / Biography Of Elishama Rosemary Ideh, Female 2019 Presidential Aspirant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by Ratello: 2:31am On Mar 21, 2019
The Truth Cannot Be Hidden.

The Real Results of the 2019 Nigeria Presidential election.
I am an INEC staff. I cannot in good conscience be part of any manipulation. These are the hard facts and can easily be verified. The source of the data are INEC servers. The server name, IP address and mac addresses of the various servers have been attached as proof of authenticity. These are results and accreditations streamed to the INEC servers from the card readers at the polling stations. A forensic analysis of the INEC servers will confirm same. The Presidential election results captured on INEC servers shows President Buhari scored 16,741,430 votes, Atiku Abubakar scored 18,356,732 votes and other candidates combined scored 1,332,522. The total accredited voters for the election as reported by the card reader is 37,668,305.
This data does not include Rivers State. At the time of this snapshot, the servers didn’t have any data for Rivers State.
Click on link below to view all the data.
May God help us.

https://www.factsdontlieng.com/

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by 9jaown(m): 2:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Movie101
Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Why not present yourself as a witness in court or if you're scared, forward whatever evidence you have to the PDP to help their case at the tribunal?
Social media has little or no effect in this kind of matter.
I tire for Naija. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by Ratello: 3:20am On Mar 21, 2019
This is not about not letting go in the just concluded Presidential elections but setting the records straight that truly there were manipulations in the course of the manual collation of the Presidential Results and as such an aggrieved INEC staff had decided to let everything out for all to see. Visit this link; https://www.factsdontlieng.com/ and you will be amazed at every available information at your disposal. Scroll down after reading the "Screenshot in red background then just below it is a caption, DOCUMENTS DOWNLOAD LINKS with four clickable boxes underneath with inscriptions like; Presidential Results, Server Images, Accreditation Data and SCR Locations. Click on each box and satisfy your conscience. Good day!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by mistyebby(f): 4:07am On Mar 21, 2019
Table shaking, who will fall?
Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by MetaPhysical: 4:16am On Mar 21, 2019
Ratello:

I am an INEC staff. I cannot in good conscience be part of any manipulation. These are the hard facts and can easily be verified. The source of the data are INEC servers. The server name, IP address and mac addresses of the various servers have been attached as proof of authenticity. These are results and accreditations streamed to the INEC servers from the card readers at the polling stations. A forensic analysis of the INEC servers will confirm same. The Presidential election results captured on INEC servers shows President Buhari scored 16,741,430 votes, Atiku Abubakar scored 18,356,732 votes and other candidates combined scored 1,332,522. The total accredited voters for the election as reported by the card reader is 37,668,305.
This data does not include Rivers State. At the time of this snapshot, the servers didn’t have any data for Rivers State.
May God help us.

INEC staff in what role and whats your task?
Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by ipobarethieves: 4:16am On Mar 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy smiley wink wink grin sad fl@theads pig online INEC staff.Yeye pipu

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by ipobarethieves: 4:19am On Mar 21, 2019
undecided Even Gbenga Daniel don give up on Ati'aku Frimpong El Cameroonian and Obi Him Tu Lie.Nobody want to associate with Hopeless, useless party. Spit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by Nobody: 4:33am On Mar 21, 2019
I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T-I-N-G! Mahmoud will go to jail!

1 Like

Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by MetaPhysical: 4:43am On Mar 21, 2019
Amitez:
I-N-T-E-R-E-S-T-I-N-G! Mahmoud will go to jail!

Why, for what?
Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by StOla: 4:47am On Mar 21, 2019
Was Atiku also rigged against to lose his polling unit in his own village?

This was part of the Atiku campaign plan to rig the elections.

Did the votes announced by INEC not tally with the votes declared at every respective polling unit in each ward, of each local government, of each state that makes up the country?

Atiku should stop trying to rig the election after valid results have been validly declared.

I am however happy that our lawyers will get to eat something as usual at this stage of the electoral cycle.
Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by MetaPhysical: 4:49am On Mar 21, 2019
Ratello,
What you posted here bordered on electronic mail fraud.
Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by Parada: 4:56am On Mar 21, 2019
Judging from PDP loss during Ebele time believing anything your likes n pachukwudie77 as to say will be the most foolish thing considering how every thesis n permutations you have always laid out have been rubbished time over time to no end.

This foolish lie you are spreading will be rubbished by the court 4 you 2 move to another lie. Only fools believe you considering you have no iota of integrity in your life, those fool only come from a particular tribe they live n dine on hate & bigotry.

Ratello:

May God help us.

Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by Degis(m): 5:38am On Mar 21, 2019
StOla:
Was Atiku also rigged against to lose his polling unit in his own village?

This was part of the Atiku campaign plan to rig the elections.

Did the votes announced by INEC not tally with the votes declared at every respective polling unit in each ward, of each local government, of each state that makes up the country?

Atiku should stop trying to rig the election after valid results have been validly declared.

I am however happy that our lawyers will get to eat something as usual at this stage of the electoral cycle.

Stop parroting fake news, brother. Atiku did not lose his polling unit.

2 Likes

Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by StOla: 6:05am On Mar 21, 2019
Degis:

Stop parroting fake news, brother. Atiku did not lose his polling unit.

This your own delusion na acute strain ooo.

I'm how many flavours should I serve you this agonizing factual information?

Sorry for the pain of defeat. If your delusion is still not cured, then you should find out where the nearby psychiatric hospital is located.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/02/23/atiku-loses-his-polling-unit-to-buhari/amp/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/02/23/buhari-wins-atikus-polling-unit/?amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/nigeria-decides-breaking-buhari-wins-in-atikus-polling-unit/amp/

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/23/breaking-buhari-wins-atiku’s-polling-unit
Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by helinues: 6:32am On Mar 21, 2019
Bla bla bla

Re: 2019 Presidential Elections: The Truth Cannot Be Hidden! by GolDRoger: 6:38am On Mar 21, 2019
Unending drama

meanwhile pls check my signature on how to make cool cash i have confirmed it personally its REAL

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Beaten Mercilessly By Crowd In India After Assaulting 2 Cops.Photos / Hausa Freedom Fighters ( Profiles) / Throwback To When Nigerians Demanded For Revolution And Nothing Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.