Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,275 members, 7,887,799 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:02 PM

Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress (4036 Views)

Adesua Etomi Wellington Glows As She Rocks Denim Jean / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Shola Ogudu Bares Cleavage In A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by logtrend52: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2019
Singer and cosmetic businesswoman Rihanna has continued to amass success with her makeup line and in celebration of one of her most popular products, the brand’s Body Lava, Rihanna covered her body in the glittering highlighter.

The 31-year-old songstress glowed as the highlihte did a fantastic job in showing off her sizzling curves.

Riri as she is fondly called struck a pose against a stone backdrop, donning a tiny golden sequined thigh-grazing dress which showed off her shapely pins.

See photo below;

Gist Via :- https://nairatrend.com.ng/rihanna-glows-as-she-flaunts-her-cleavage-in-tiny-gold-dress/

Cc ;lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by Nackzy: 7:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Beautiful goddess of music
Re: Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by Nymbols1(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2019
Her skin is fine o
Re: Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by Nymbols1(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2019
Making money in music ,make up and now fine skin. This babe Ehn
Re: Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by frommee0: 9:20am On Mar 21, 2019
cool
Hellishere:
grin but she is getting fatter every day by day, I think old age is getting to her

Pick up this $25 Google ads plus domain from me
Re: Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by goodnewscliff(m): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2019
where d curves?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by BrainEya(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2019
tongue grin
Re: Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by logtrend52: 12:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin
goodnewscliff:
where d curves?
Re: Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by hoodedjaystrim(m): 12:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
goodnewscliff:
where d curves?
Old age don dey affect your eye
Re: Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by Salamanderoffai: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Who is the richest footballer in the world you won't believe who comes first shocked shocked shocked. https://www.nairaland.com/5090888/top-10-richest-footballers-2019
Re: Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by goodnewscliff(m): 1:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
hoodedjaystrim:

Old age don dey affect your eye
u need eye surgery... grin ;Drihanna get curve? lack of vitamin a is bad

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by frommee0: 1:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin
goodnewscliff:
u need eye surgery... grin ;Drihanna get curve? lack of vitamin a is bad
Re: Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by franklypaen: 2:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Every niggas crush...but na me go grind am Las Las grin grin
Re: Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by liveyourlife007(m): 2:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Riri my crush grin
Re: Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by Deckline(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
ALL I SEE IN THE FIRST PICTURE IS FAT AND OIL

SHE LOOKS LIKE A PATIENT SUFFERING FROM ACUTE PERICA DIETES IN THE SECOND PIC.
Re: Rihanna Glows As She Flaunts Her Cleavage In Tiny Gold Dress by Bruno3000(m): 10:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Old age bad o. Rihanna beta goan marry.

(1) (Reply)

No Housemate Is Up To My Level, Even Ozo Wants To Be Me – Kiddwaya Reveals / 10 Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Expensive Houses / Rukky Sanda Almost Suffers Nip Slip At House Of Gold Premiere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.