Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,940 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:57 AM

Police Beat Nscdc Official Dead In Front Of His Wife And Children(photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Beat Nscdc Official Dead In Front Of His Wife And Children(photos) (36942 Views)

Policemen Beat NSCDC Commandant, Kill Orderly In Imo / NSCDC Official Flogs His Sisters For Having Boyfriends (Pics) / SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Police Beat Nscdc Official Dead In Front Of His Wife And Children(photos) by luluosas(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2019
You are not pained for my comment, you are rather pained for my signature telling atheist that there is GOD. And you just proved one thing here: You are an atheist. Come out plain. Thank you
TroubleMaker47:

Just look at the bolded, and you think you are better than atheists because u believe in a god? undecided
Look, for thinking the bolded, u are 100X worse than the atheists and even the policemen u so condemn! angry
Re: Police Beat Nscdc Official Dead In Front Of His Wife And Children(photos) by immantoks: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2019
supportnija:
This man was never beat to death, he slapped police traffic just because is an officer, he was brought to the station to write a statement , he fell and that was all, this this happened here in Nyanya Abuja police station.
mumu ,afofungbemu .Were you there? Your write up makes me think you are part of the good for nothing animals that cut the life of the man short. One prayer point I have for you is the same way the man was taken to police station to write ordinary report and he died in the process as you claim, All your family members from the youngest to the oldest, nuclear ,extended and related will also die in that way.
oponu lasanlasan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police In Charge Of SARS Loses Son To Reprisal Killings In Plateau S’ Attacks / Protest Over Death Of 'Fearless Biggie' Who Was Killed By Police In Delta.Photos / Man Escapes From Hotel After Consuming Beer, Pepper Soup Worth N21,800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.