Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:48 AM

She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me (38175 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Starz825(m): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2019
kingkakaone:
A man who can control his sexual urge has 50% of life's problems solved.

When a lady discover that sex and their gimmicks can't move you, they call you all sort of names.
I know names I've been called just because I always want to think through all possible angles before anything.

One recently told me that I'm a robot who doesn't have the ability to understand how humans feel. She wants me to include emotions in everything but I told her I'd rather use my brain than to use my heart.

Sharp guy ...use ur logic than ur emotions
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2019
Starz825:

Sharp guy ...use ur logic than ur emotions
Always use logic when dealing with a woman, they are natural predators who feed on emotions.
Hide your emotions and see them confuse on how to deal with you. Some may call you names to blackmail you in line so they can finish you.
I'm not against women, it is just the truth.

Control your sexual urge and see how you have created a wall against those dangers.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Starz825(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2019
kingkakaone:

Always use logic when dealing with a woman, they are natural predators who feed on emotions.
Hide your emotions and see them confuse on how to deal with you. Some may call you names to blackmail you in line so they can finish you.
I'm not against women, it is just the truth.

Control your sexual urge and see how you have created a wall against those dangers.
Oga clap for urself....this piece should be pushed to front page alone....

I keep telling pple....when u use ur emotions every time ...u are liable to end up with a wrong woman.... becos emotions blind u from seeing whether she's is worthy to be the love of ur life or not...but with logic..u go reason well....no lady can cajole you with sex or her body... with logic u always know wat u are doing with a lady....u definitely be looking beyond her breast and yansh....I love to be logical cheesy....the same reason why I don't have girlfriend for a very long time....the moment I don't see the future with u...I move on....if u like cry foul...we go separate..no two ways...am not a sex freak...so I don't bother if am alone
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2019
Starz825:

Oga clap for urself....this piece should be pushed to front page alone....

I keep telling pple....when u use ur emotions every time ...u are liable to end up with a wrong woman.... becos emotions blind u from seeing whether she's is worthy to be the love of ur life or not...but with logic..u go reason well....no lady can cajole you with sex or her body... with logic u always know wat u are doing with a lady....u definitely be looking beyond her breast and yansh....I love to be logical cheesy....the same reason why I don't have girlfriend for a very long time....the moment I don't see the future with u...I move on....if u like cry foul...we go separate..no two ways...am not a sex freak...so I don't bother if am alone
Tears are blackmail sometimes but logic will make you see through it.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) / Ten Truths Most Singles Don't Want To Hear. / Man Takes Girlfriend To Where They Had Their 1st Date, Kneels & Proposes To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.