Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,132 members, 7,973,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 07:38 AM

It Is Possible With Jesus. I Am A Living Testimony - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Possible With Jesus. I Am A Living Testimony (328 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos / COZA Celebrates Easter With "Jesus Paid It All" Event!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Possible With Jesus. I Am A Living Testimony by bingbagbo(m): 8:55am On Mar 21, 2019
Are you going through a challenge you believe there is no solution? Childlessness, joblessness, poverty, disease , hatred , ..what is it actually? I know of a person who heals all diseases, who has solution to all problems and his name is Jesus Christ. You don't need a man to access Him. Repent, confess him and speak to him directly in your closet. I call him the Causeless Cause! Jesus is real my bro. Note, I am a former Thomas.

Genesis 21:1-7

Now the Lord was gracious to Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did for Sarah what he had promised. 2 Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him. 3 Abraham gave the name Isaac[a] to the son Sarah bore him. 4 When his son Isaac was eight days old, Abraham circumcised him, as God commanded him. 5 Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him.

6 Sarah said, “God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me.” 7 And she added, “Who would have said to Abraham that Sarah would nurse children? Yet I have borne him a son in his old age
Re: It Is Possible With Jesus. I Am A Living Testimony by ifex370(m): 9:15am On Mar 21, 2019
bingbagbo:

Are you going through a challenge you believe there is no solution? Childlessness, joblessness, poverty, disease , hatred , ..what is it actually? I know of a person who heals all diseases, who has solution to all problems and his name is Jesus Christ. You don't need a man to access Him. Repent, confess him and speak to him directly in your closet. I call him the Causeless Cause! Jesus is real my bro. Note, I am a former Thomas.

Genesis 21:1-7

Now the Lord was gracious to Sarah as he had said, and the Lord did for Sarah what he had promised. 2 Sarah became pregnant and bore a son to Abraham in his old age, at the very time God had promised him. 3 Abraham gave the name Isaac[a] to the son Sarah bore him. 4 When his son Isaac was eight days old, Abraham circumcised him, as God commanded him. 5 Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him.

6 Sarah said, “God has brought me laughter, and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me.” 7 And she added, “Who would have said to Abraham that Sarah would nurse children? Yet I have borne him a son in his old age

The only thing that stood out from this passage.

Wait for Gods time
Re: It Is Possible With Jesus. I Am A Living Testimony by bingbagbo(m): 7:05am On Mar 25, 2019
ifex370:

The only thing that stood out from this passage.

Wait for Gods time

Sure, trust in Gods time, Paul spoke about the fullness of time

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 26/03/19 / The Jews Need Apologise To The World / It Is Happening Right Now!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.