Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,293 members, 7,920,094 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:23 PM

Oh My God!! Watch Video Of Toyin lawani Rubbing Harrysong’s D!ck Erotically +18 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oh My God!! Watch Video Of Toyin lawani Rubbing Harrysong’s D!ck Erotically +18 (2687 Views)

See Photos Of Toyin Lawani's Dress To The AMVCA That Got People Talking / Maternity Photoshoot Of Toyin Lawani With Her Son (pictures) / Video Of Toyin Lawani’s PA Rubbing Her Bumbum Causes Trouble Online (see) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God!! Watch Video Of Toyin lawani Rubbing Harrysong’s D!ck Erotically +18 by Tblaqblog(m): 8:57am On Mar 21, 2019
A video of Nigerian singer, Harrysong enjoying a full body massage from Toyin Lawani today is currently making waves on internet. Toyin Lawani could be seen handling Harrysong’s Manhood in the video.

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B7qYfkxwCo

Read more
https://www.247info9ja.com.ng/2019/03/oh-my-god-watch-video-of-toke-makinwa.html?m=1

Re: Oh My God!! Watch Video Of Toyin lawani Rubbing Harrysong’s D!ck Erotically +18 by OKorowanta: 9:06am On Mar 21, 2019
Massager sending a message to the fabbing machine.
Re: Oh My God!! Watch Video Of Toyin lawani Rubbing Harrysong’s D!ck Erotically +18 by Tblaqblog(m): 9:32am On Mar 21, 2019
angry
OKorowanta:
Massager sending a message to the fabbing machine.
Re: Oh My God!! Watch Video Of Toyin lawani Rubbing Harrysong’s D!ck Erotically +18 by tohyorsih(f): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
op, Almighty God will punish you and Satan will shine you oloshi . That's Toyin Lawani not Toke idiot
Re: Oh My God!! Watch Video Of Toyin lawani Rubbing Harrysong’s D!ck Erotically +18 by PenisCaP: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
[hi
Re: Oh My God!! Watch Video Of Toyin lawani Rubbing Harrysong’s D!ck Erotically +18 by Gentleziggy(m): 10:29am On Mar 22, 2019
Op doesn't seem to know d difference between toyin n toke.let me help him out:Toke makinwa enjoys handling her fellow woman's breast while, toyin lawani does home services of dick massaging. tongue

(1) (Reply)

Davido Speaks On Expecting A Child With His Girlfriend, Chioma (video) / Kim Kardashian Rocks Hot New Bikini's (photos) / Popular Musician In Cheating And Second Child Scandal, Reveals Gistlover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.