Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,122 members, 7,910,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 06:24 PM

From A Rejected Law Student To A Celebrated History Student: My Lasu Story - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / From A Rejected Law Student To A Celebrated History Student: My Lasu Story (650 Views)

University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus / Kenneth Ibe: Kidnapped IMSU Law Student Murdered (Photos) / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From A Rejected Law Student To A Celebrated History Student: My Lasu Story by YossyInfo(f): 9:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Just as an old man in his last days on earth has a heavy heart laden with thoughts of his struggles and breakthroughs in life, I sat there under the tree that warm evening starring at the faculty building with mixed feelings of achievements and regrets. In the mood of an athlete who sustained heavy injuries in a marathon race he ultimately crossed the finish line - I was lost in a world of my own thoughts of what could, and; could not have been.

I secured admission to study law at the Lagos State University in 2014. I had dreamt of living the life of a law student at LASU - a dream I had nurtured since my formative years in high school. I recall how the rains of tears flooded my heart at the MBA complex in January, 2015 after I was informed of my rejection as an admitted law candidate. I cried, cried and cried; my early dreams faded off like smoke but if only men know what the future would look like?

Read more: https://yossyinfo..com/2019/03/from-rejected-law-student-to-celebrated.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: From A Rejected Law Student To A Celebrated History Student: My Lasu Story by YossyInfo(f): 4:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
smiley
Re: From A Rejected Law Student To A Celebrated History Student: My Lasu Story by sirqeeboi(m): 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

20 Best Lucrative Business To Start With Little Money- Eduupdate.com.ng / JAMB Boss, Oloyede Reveals 3 New Innovations For Examination / Public Administration As An Academic Field Of Study: A Critique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.