Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,812 members, 7,902,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 12:55 PM

Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face (18790 Views)

Blackface Releases A 2014 Chat Of 2face Admitting To Stealing His Song / “You Are Now A Town Crier" Ruggedman Replies Blackface / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by chudez0147(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2019
fowlyansh181:
you guys might insult him but he is gradually getting popular again with this... dude knows what he is doing..
I tell you..
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Trini4000(m): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2019
Black face and parasite are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Kog45(m): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2019
OP why una dey deceive blackface?a diss track indeed.

I hear say 2baba dey Oni of Ife palace dey enjoy himself.

Blackface should better take am easy o
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by obailala(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2019
May God save us from this kind of depression Blackface is going through. How can you keep beefing and beefing someone, the person keeps ignoring you, yet you still keep firing and firing?... Whatever 2face did to this guy must have really hurt him bad; 2face go don do this guy really strooong thing... Abeg for the sake of old times, make 2face try answer this guy and go settle this matter. Would be nice seeing both brothers reunite.

1 Like

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Larryslim(m): 11:53am On Mar 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Tuface the thief has absolutely nothing to say...

That untalented thief
So 2face also stole amaka, gaaga shuffle, oyi,holy holy from blackface?
You're mad but you have no one to tell you!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by hadjipapiey(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2019
Hard life wey dey liiiive o....it's a hard life wey we dey live for naija, ......take our petrol overseas dem ja, hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja ja ja wink

If yo know yo know cheesy

1 Like

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Larryslim(m): 11:54am On Mar 21, 2019
Blackface still hurting from something that happened over 10years ago.
Nawa o.
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:55am On Mar 21, 2019
Larryslim:

So 2face also stole amaka, gaaga shuffle, oyi,holy holy from blackface?
You're mad but you have no one to tell you!

He bought those songs... He can't produce any.. He can't write any... The man is just a singer..

3 Likes

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by 01mcfadden(m): 11:56am On Mar 21, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:
Tuface the thief has absolutely nothing to say...

That untalented thief

Read this your write up again, but do it slowly and after that, grade yourself.

Slowpokes everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by hybridblood07(m): 11:57am On Mar 21, 2019
This blackface or whatever he calls himself is just constituting nuisance both on social media and in person. I think he needs financial help
fabinfos:
Blackface has been enjoying a bit of fame since the feud between himself and 2face Idibia kick-started.

But he is now enjoying a whole lot more fame since his he dropped the trending diss track “War” for 2face which is causing a lot of frenzy on the internet.

Blackface’s name as a result of the diss track has been on virtually every music lovers’ lips as he has switched the saga between himself &
2baba to a whole new level with the release of the diss track.

The former Plantashun Boiz member is trying to get another shot at fame once again since he faded out in the early 2000s, and with what his latest single, “War” is currently doing for him regarding relevance and fame, the singer has decided to drop the second part of the song to help fully re-launch his music career.

Although there is a legal case he is being currently faced with after 2face and his manager filed a law suit against him, the singer seems unfazed by it as he is trying to get on the good side of fame again.

http://kikiotolu.com/blackface-claims-he-has-more-in-store-for-2face/

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Hoodbilonia: 11:57am On Mar 21, 2019
Wtf is dis man
Rem all those ghetto movies wey nollywood dey show us dah year wey all those emeka enyiocha and the likes wayback as 2006. Na all those kind movies dis wack ass war song fit.
Dey sound like old african china
Even lil kesh go reject u for collabo
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Slimguy0(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2019
This guy has finally lost it and if he's not careful he's gonna end up like or even worse than Mode9 ...oops sorry I mean he's ended up worse than Mode9
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by xpool(m): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
QuitNotice:
Somebody should epp me to tell blackface that he's mad sad . How can someone envy his fellow human's success this much?
Even when l feel he should let 2face be, I always ask myself what if blackface was right all along.

May be he has no evidence to prove his intellectual property case against 2face, knowing the truth without anyone believing you is painful.

It could only be hate if he is selling falsehood

2 Likes

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
Black Face I really pity this bro
He is trying so much but get tuface typeface is bailing hard.
This is it when they were choosing names forr theresefl
1 black face
2.. faze
3. Tuface
Can't you see that innocent idibia
Has the other two guys destiny with him.
He is tu face
One. Face is black second is just faze
Both are now inside tuface

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by hybridblood07(m): 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
How did he hurt him?
sologetam21:
tuface really hurt this guy and he cant seem to let go. Tuface really needs to sit this guy down because the gurt could kill blackface and his death would be on tuface's hands
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Titi23: 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Black face abeg go sit down place undecided undecided
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by kevoh(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
The diss track is like 15 years late. undecided It's irrelevant now. Even the content of the track is quite low quality. The only thing I liked about the track is that it reminded me of blackface, the real blackface of ghettochild album, not this wailer.
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by TruthHurts100: 12:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
fabinfos:
Blackface has been enjoying a bit of fame since the feud between himself and 2face Idibia kick-started.

But he is now enjoying a whole lot more fame since his he dropped the trending diss track “War” for 2face which is causing a lot of frenzy on the internet.

Blackface’s name as a result of the diss track has been on virtually every music lovers’ lips as he has switched the saga between himself &

The former Plantashun Boiz member is trying to get another shot at fame once again since he faded out in the early 2000s, and with what his latest single, “War” is currently doing for him regarding relevance and fame, the singer has decided to drop the second part of the song to help fully re-launch his music career.

Although there is a legal case he is being currently faced with after 2face and his manager filed a law suit against him, the singer seems unfazed by it as he is trying to get on the good side of fame again.

Joker. Enjoy the fame. Dem go soon send you back to OTUKPO
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by joepepsy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Man wey sabi!leave all this indomie generation.
hadjipapiey:
Hard life wey dey liiiive o....it's a hard life wey we dey live for naija, ......take our petrol overseas dem ja, hard life wey we dey live for naija, ja ja ja ja wink

If yo know yo know cheesy
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by bodemattews(m): 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
sologetam21:
tuface really hurt this guy and he cant seem to let go. Tuface really needs to sit this guy down because the gurt could kill blackface and his death would be on tuface's hands
the guy’s ability to forgive and let go is really destroying his destiny. Naturally he would have achieved more but he decided to prison himself with unforgiveness.
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by FIRDAUS3(m): 12:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
get this property cheap call and whatsapp 08033964348
http://www.triplehrealtor.com/listing.php
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
xpool:

Even when l feel he should let 2face be, I always ask myself what blackface is right all along.

May be he has no evidence to prove his intellectual property case against 2face, knowing the truth without anyone believing you is painful.

It could only be hate if he selling falsehood
I understand you, bro. He is not the first, neither will he be the last. All that bitterness packed in a single soul for over a decade? He will never blow if he doesn't MOVE ON in the true meaning of the word
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by amstamon: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2019
clearie02:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

I can help you only if you could upload a pics of your face, admission letter, your school ID and you Olevel certificate.
I can't afford to trust a profile created on the 19th of March with just begging histories.
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
fabinfos:

Blackface doesn't deserve our respect or attention, I refuse to partake in the destruction of another black man by a black man, enough of this shiit.
There's enough for us all to eat.
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by cursedAbiola(f): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
[s]
clearie02:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by PRINCEVICKEY: 12:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
na dem sabi together....
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by MarianaTrench: 12:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Micahd11:
I think he just watched the 2bobo n Oni's video smh

I'm waiting to read the news of how Black face jumped of Third Mainland Bridge smiley
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Ganamustgo(m): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
clearie02:

That's the beginning of next level for you.

Don't vote Buhari, Una no gree hear word.
Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by Bigii(m): 12:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
I love 2face but he seems to be a stingy GuyMan for his niggalz wey be his root undecided undecided

Give him food to chop, the noise will sieze. Hungerbad

1 Like

Re: Blackface Claims He Has More In Store For 2face by updatedws: 12:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
This dude should relax already

get fully funded scholarships to study anywhere in the world

visit www.westernscholars.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MC Galaxy Advises Single Men: Make Money Before Getting Married / Ramsey Nouah Is A Year Older Today / Who Is Debbie OA (mummy Zee), And Why Is She Trending?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.