Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,751 members, 7,935,231 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:07 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (36609 Views)

Gunmen Kill Prof. Anthony Eze (UNIZIK Lecturer) In Anambra (Photo) / Gunmen Rape 9 Nnamdi Azikiwe University Students, Including A Virgin / Lady Stabs Her Roommate After Stealing From Her In Nnamdi Azikiwe University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

You're only conversant in spreading hate...Only worthless low self-esteem ediots spend time on the cyber space hating .....

Psalm 35......is enough to handle u.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
NNEWIsuper:

Even the devil quoted a Bible passage ...So being his agent you're no different

Psalm 35 will handle u till eternity

Gracias.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by GMbuharii: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
totit:

I don't know that we now have age seers on nairaland now WFT!!! grin
You know when it's 40 , it's 4eva!!!
Better redeem urself b4 it's late

Sophisticated .....

grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Sundaylaboriel: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
God, when will this herdsmen atrocities stop?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Amchido(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
I loved Biochemistry because of this man back then at the College of Health Sciences, Nnewi...RIP Sir. Your killers must die shamefully.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by totit: 10:00pm On Mar 21, 2019
GMbuharii:

You know when it's 40 , it's 4eva!!!
Better redeem urself b4 it's late

Sophisticated .....

grin

Funny but stupid at the same time. You should be out there gathering the warriors in our region, we IBO's to crush the enemies and not be here trying to act funny.

cheesy
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Vince77(m): 10:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
Everyone should go their separate ways. This thing is just not working.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Tominay(m): 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
this Fulani herdsmen aint helping situations around At all am fed up
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by celenas(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=Osagyefo98 post=76858774]These fulani herdsmen again.
They will leave their fellow hausa fulani of ebonyi. State and be attacking innocent igbos in enugu state.
When u live near the devil u neeed to be wise and smart.

Enugu state should be careful with their border hausa fulani neighbours in ebonyi state coz they will wipe u guys out in their quest to islamise enugu state.

Ebonyi state waging jihad against enugu state.

Mind wat u post here.. Wats up with ebonyi state n herdsmen... U be fool ooo... Very big one
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by enemyofprogress: 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
And Buhari is still calling himself president of Nigeria

When a girl enters a guy's room & 10mins later you're hearing loud music. Just know that they've started to play LUDO.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Truth3077: 11:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
This man was my first lecturer friend in college of health science and technology Nnamdi Azikiwe university. I enjoyed his human biochemistry lectures so much. RIP Sir embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by GMbuharii: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
totit:

Funny but stupid at the same time. You should be out there gathering the warriors in our region, we IBO's to crush the enemies and not be here trying to act funny.

cheesy

Yes,you are right,in fact,as a fellow southerner, from South South,I should be my eastern brother's keeper. I should be concerned about their problem.
I would be a fool to gloat over and make jest of the problems of my fellow southerner.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by totit: 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
GMbuharii:

Yes,you are right,in fact,as a fellow southerner, from South South,I should be my eastern brother's keeper. I should be concerned about their problem.
I would be a fool to gloat over and make jest of the problems of my fellow southerner.

Kk
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by ChikezieU(m): 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
Osagyefo98:
These fulani herdsmen again.
They will leave their fellow hausa fulani of ebonyi. State and be attacking innocent igbos in enugu state.
When u live near the devil u neeed to be wise and smart.

Enugu state should be careful with their border hausa fulani neighbours in ebonyi state coz they will wipe u guys out in their quest to islamise enugu state.

Ebonyi state waging jihad against enugu state.

God save us all.
. Do you breed division
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Simbrixton(m): 11:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
This jihad has to be checked.

Let all southerners boycott eating beef. Eat only fish.

Cripple their businesses.angryangry
make sense but the wahala is na wen e hit ona u go shout southerners
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by DerideGull(m): 12:09am On Mar 22, 2019
yerokunphilips:
Any government that's not capable of protecting her citizens live is a useless , heartless ,irresponsible ,inhuman ,incompetent ,lazy and unworthy . GOD WILL JUDGE VERY ONE IN GOVERNMENT THAT FAILED TO DO THE RIGHT THINGS IN PROTECTING THE LIVE OF THIS COUNTRY .

The government is more useless than wasteful when it cannot allow the citizens to protect themselves. The citizens of Nigeria should disobey Nigerian government and armed themselves. I cannot live in the jungle without any form of self defense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by DerideGull(m): 12:12am On Mar 22, 2019
Kingosytex:
its a pity......

the herdsmen as well as their blood thirsty demonic master / masters will surely face the surugede dance of karma the bitch

You had better arm yourself than hoping for karma.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by gladisa7: 12:58am On Mar 22, 2019
Fulani herdsmen did not keeeel him..ITS THOSE THAT SUPPORTED AND VOTED FULANI HERDSMAN BUHARI THAT Keeeeled him.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by tajuh: 1:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Denikayan:
Everthing na Fulani

Did anyone ask the robbers which tribe they come from

This is clearly the hand work of Armed robbers/Assassins from Igbo extraction
I agree with your asserton. But don't agree with the name calling i.e igbo

I disagree with the general opinion that every thing is Fulani.

I think this has gone too far and I am wary of that perspective.

Every communal clash is Fulani generated.
Every robbery is Fulani.
Even political thuggery is Fulani.

Are the fulani so dominant that they perupate every crime covering the entire breadth of the country?

There has not been a single shred of evidence linking them to any incidence other than the president is a Fulani.

Before you crucify me, think of your tribes man the president of this country. Every crime, kidnapping, assisnarion is linked to your tribe without shred of evidence.

Calling names is a silent way of closing cases as this introduces haplessness cos the govt is percieved involved.

Let's prevent scenarios for tribal witch hunting cos it might hunt in the future.

I am a Christian from the middle belter Incase someone is angling to insult me.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by laliga01: 6:06am On Mar 22, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Enugu – Dr Nnamdi Ogueche, a senior lecturer at Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has been killed by suspected Fulani herdsmen in Enugu State.

He was killed along Ezeagu- Umulokpa Uzo-uwani road in the State.

Shortly before his death, Ogueche was said to have presided over a peace meeting between his kinsmen of Adada town Uzo-Uwani and Fulani herdsmen.

It was further gathered that the slain University don was the Administrative Secretary of Uzo- Uwani LGA, Enugu State.

He was aged 40 and was married with three children, two girls and a boy.

Suleiman Balarabe, the Enugu State Commissioner of Police confirmed this report while briefing journalists at the Headquarters of the State Police Command on Thursday.

Balarabe described the incident as unfortunate, saying investigation was ongoing.

He added that the police was yet to ascertain if Fulani herdsmen carried out the heinous killing.

It could be recalled that Fulani herdsmen massacred 11 persons at Nimbo, Uzo-uwani LGA, Enugu State in May 2016.

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi who wept bitterly at the scene had instituted a Judicial Panel of Inquiry to look into the immediate and remote causes of the incident and make recommendations to forestall future occurrence.

The commission had submitted its report since 2017 but the state government white paper has not been released till date.

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-herdsmen-kill-university-lecturer-in-enugu/

Election is over, the boys are back.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Ugosample(m): 6:24am On Mar 22, 2019
deliveryboy:
Nothing suggests he was killed by Fulani people, but trust Igbos to always blame every crime on Fulani, if they can blame herdsmen for Ozugbulu killings what else do we expect from them? The east is a crime ridden den of robbers, ritualists and drug peddlers but they will always look for a fall guy to blame thanks to the media for providing good scapegoats in Fulani herdsmen.

what is this one saying?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:01am On Mar 22, 2019
totit:

No! This can not happen in the yeast. Never!!! We have enough warriors to defend and crusssssssed those fugitive herdmen o jare shocked

Mtcheew.

Shut up your stinking mouth? I hope u see the videos going around about the HERDS MEN AND THEIR ATROCITIES?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by chuckjonesbaba(m): 7:01am On Mar 22, 2019
Ugosample:

what is this one saying?

Don't mind that JUNKIE
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2019
[quote author=celenas post=76870925][/quote]

Ebonyi state is part and parcel of hausa fulani state and sokoto caliphat afterall they hold their allegiance to sokoto.....
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Kentocancan: 8:26am On Mar 22, 2019
Revenge is needed ASAP

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by LLobiorah: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Ebonyi state is part and parcel of hausa fulani state and sokoto caliphat afterall they hold their allegiance to sokoto.....

Have you taken your drugs today?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by totit: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

Shut up your stinking mouth? I hope u see the videos going around about the HERDS MEN AND THEIR ATROCITIES?

Bla bla bla. Ye ye ye I saw it. What next ?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Nnamdi Ogueche Lecturer In Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka by Dvd4: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2019
Chineke mee! What is this? My favourite BCH lecturer gruesomely murdered? This is so so incredible. R.I.P Prof!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Raped By A Fake Police Officer In Delta / Man Arrested For Beating Okada Rider To Death In Ogun / Man Rapes And Impregnates His Stepdaughter In Ogun (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.