Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,098 members, 7,977,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:21 PM

Amb Comr Abduljala Dabo Call For Calm - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amb Comr Abduljala Dabo Call For Calm (237 Views)

Nasara Dabo 13-year-old Genius Who Won 2023 International Mathematical Olympiad / 13-Year-Old Nasara James Dabo Breaks Record, Solves 34 Questions In 172 Seconds / ASUU: Buhari Will Intervene Soon, Gbajabiamila Appeals For Calm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amb Comr Abduljala Dabo Call For Calm by DUBAGARIJNR(m): 6:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
In recent days in Nasarawa state university Keffi(Nsuk), things were not going well in way it's

I'm compel to write and speak about some key issues that has to do with students of the university which range from increment of school fees,fees of hostel, lack of social amenities to mention just few, is what we are after but I bound to remain silent because of the situation we found our self in the university as the union is under trial times.

I employed an approach which is base know as no "NO VANQUISH NO VICTOR"to comment on the rumour going viral in the campus.

More than 50 Comrade complain to me about the cruelty that's about to happen but my concisene will not allow me to remain silent about it.

I'm not against anyone neither In support of any one, but I'm support of legality.

So, we have to respect the supremacism of our Constitution. With hope our Constitution will speak for itself and win battle for itself.

We are calling on the students to remain calm and accept whatever out Constitution guarantee.

We will never support anything extension or whatever it was called, let's our Constitution as a legitimate document guide Our Union.

I, also use this medium to call on unity and understanding within the comrades in the campus as to enable the smooth process of learning.

Our Priority is how to improve our learning environment as wells As Canvases Welfare's for our fellow students.

In our reformation agenda our top chat is "Social welfare"

Once again I use this medium to Thank my teaming Supporter's who believe in our quest to reform the structures and policy's, that has to do with students of Nsuk.

I'm very interested in fighting for your right and I'm ever ready to pay the price of my time, energy and other things to improve on the standard of learning in Nsuk.

Yours in struggle
Amb Comr Abduljalal Dabo
Nsuk Reformation.

(1) (Reply)

Result Issues / FG, ASUU Resume Renegotiation Of 2009 Agreement / Professional Ict Training Scholarship For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.