Stats: 3,168,986 members, 7,873,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging (60119 Views)

Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election / Kano Election: Emir Sanusi Speaks On INEC Declaration Of Inconclusive Results (2) (3) (4)

Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by Cocolatti(m): 8:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Godfatherr:
Hey guys. I'm in dire need of help as I type this. had to open another account coz a couple of people know me on here and people can be funny. My girl got pregnant and both our families rejected us, dropped out of school to be able o take care of my daughter and her mom but its been very rough. Just paid the rent and we've been starving. Hell I can go hungry but it breaks me to see my daughter cry all coz she never has enough to eat. I seek all your help with a manageable job please!! If God lays it in your heart to ease our hunger, anything would go a long way! Even five hundred naira isn't too small!! 0123684771. God bless u
Scammer
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by Niceman4u(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Southwest2023:
The police seems tired of serving he don't value his job. PDP agent pretending to be police .

Even ur grammar is very tired and ashamed of u.
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by mechanics(m): 9:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
Enjoyment Emir.
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by akan102: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
Southwest2023:
The police seems tired of serving he don't value his job. PDP agent pretending to be police .
For him to be seen as having value for his job he must allow the deputy governor to rig the election, abi, well done.
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by JrSteven(m): 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
Muhammad wakili I've been following him for long. .The man get some funny comedy videos.
we need more of him in this country.
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by Accurate4u: 10:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Denikayan:
The Emir should just find a way to poison him.

He is a disgrace to The Nigerian Police Force

fool, mumu. l guess you just open this your moniker cuz you're the most stupid person on this platform. no sense at all, if you don't have something reasonable to say why can't you read comment and go. werey
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by Denikayan: 10:35pm On Mar 21, 2019
Accurate4u:

fool, mumu. l guess you just open this your moniker cuz you're the most stupid person on this platform. no sense at all, if you don't have something reasonable to say why can't you read comment and go. werey
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by bluebay(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Southwest2023:
What does PDP have to do with this now? Weyrey
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by All4real2: 10:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Southwest2023:
Are you not ashamed of of yourself stupid apc agent
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by All4real2: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
Plz I need assistance am tired of this country i want to travel out of this apc country because i can't withstand another 4 years of hunger.injustice intimidation of innocent people blackmailing people here and there I can't. Even if it's Ghana here pls it's OK
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by FoolishBoy419: 11:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
stephenduru:
Emir of Kano Mallam Muhammadu Sanusi II CON today received a courtesy visit from Kano State Commissioner of Police Muhammad Wakili at his palace.CP Wakili photos went viral when he prevented Kano State deputy governor from subverting the will of the people during governorship election in Kano

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/emir-sanusi-receives-kano-police.html

old news
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by Nobody: 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
People should stop deceiving themselves. If the APC really wanted to rig the election, it won't even run into a re-run. This commissioner would have been removed and the job would be done. The aggrieved would have to go to court. This election has been fair, very fair. PDP wouldn't have allowed this in their days.
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by Chikpat(m): 12:14am On Mar 22, 2019
Make Ganduje by chance win this election....even sleeping for Emir palace no go save you...You go leave Kano by fire by force
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by wideawaken01: 2:52am On Mar 22, 2019
The CP who stopped APC from rigging...
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by princegeo(m): 5:14am On Mar 22, 2019
They won't make these kind of man inspector general because his not corrupt

Useless govt
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by Parada: 5:52am On Mar 22, 2019
You PDP supporters are pathetic to the extent you wish the past n truth away but that will never happen. You must be paid back in your own coin by fire by force.
Tyche:

You obviously have no brain at all grin grin grin grin
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by Joszy92(m): 5:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Denikayan:
The Emir should just find a way to poison him.

He is a disgrace to The Nigerian Police Force
How can you say that a man who prevented kano election from been rigged is a disgrace to Nigeria police?Am really disappointed in APC
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by SilasNwude: 6:01am On Mar 22, 2019
Excelboi:
This Saturday, we are sealing our mandate for PDP and Abba for Kano State Governor. CP Wakili, thanks for the good work done.
are you gworo chewing mallam
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by RillJ(m): 6:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Southwest2023:

Pains from the heart. We understand but refuse to sympathize with you sire!
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by Shikini: 7:04am On Mar 22, 2019
Excelboi:
Because e no gree rig for APC and Ganduje? grin See ur coconut head
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by Tyche(m): 7:09am On Mar 22, 2019
Parada:
You PDP supporters are pathetic to the extent you wish the past n truth away but that will never happen. You must be paid back in your own coin by fire by force.

You APC supporters are so hypocritical and bat-blind that you fail to see the sorry state of affairs for the past 4years.

You keep blaming the past, wallowing in it and refusse to take responsibility for anything, despite the immense power at your disposal to effect a change.

Posterity will not be kind to you
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by stchinedu: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2019
I like Sanusi cool
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by tuniski: 10:37am On Mar 22, 2019
Southwest2023:
Las las let buhari deploy him to Lagos.
Re: Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging by samfuntua: 12:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
i don't know if it is only me who noticed that mr. integrity, the kwaraption fighter did not make any comment on the newly discovered Mr. integrity

David Lyon's Speech And English Got People Talking (Video) / "Nigeria Is In Trouble" - FFK As Buhari Extends Vacation / Osun State: The Politics, The Mud And The Rust