Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength (3574 Views)

Students Surprise Their Outgoing Male Teacher With His Dream Shoes In US (Video / Microsoft Supports Ghana Teacher Seen Teaching Computer On Board / UNIOSUN Lecturer, Sesan, Seen Flogging 200 Level English Department Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by gistvicreports: 9:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
@Gistvic.com

A teacher as been seen in a new video mercilessly beating and slapping his student which was a grown up girl. Gistvic Reports.

People around had to intervene before the teacher stopped.

The girl was heard in the video saying "Dont hit head, dont hit my head" as she tries blocking the hot slaps.

Watch Video Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/male-teacher-seen-flogging-and-slapping.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by gistvicreports: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
more
Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by Officialgarri: 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
How does this look like a teacher and student ?

Omoh, I just watched the video o. Too harsh

But I think the teacher is trying to beat sense into her. Probably she's doing runs already.

1 Like

Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by SEGLIZ: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
that place don't look like school.
Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by decatalyst(m): 9:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Officialgarri:

But I think the teacher is trying to beat sense into her. Probably she's doing runs already.

How can he be "slapping" A grown adult with no bra like that in an open space, not even in a room?.

Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by Bizznezz: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
this is wrong... assault
Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by mrbyron(m): 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
If the girl knows what to do, that guy will be history. Women don't know the power they have. All she needs to do is befriend a bahd guy and get him to take action on that worthless teacher.
Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
Garri sense

Officialgarri:

Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by Naijasassy: 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
The last thing to do in correcting a grown girl like that is to beat her.He should speak to her gently indicating that he is only advising her for her best interests
Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by Paulpeterparker: 12:38am On Mar 22, 2019
who is the teacher among them? all i can see is two adults having mutual fun.
Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by soke02(m): 6:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Where is the teacher? Where is the student? All I see is husband and wife.
Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by sweetrace(f): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2019
mrbyron:
If the girl knows what to do, that guy will be history. Women don't know the power they have. All she needs to do is befriend a bahd guy and get him to take action on that worthless teacher.

Which worthless bad guy? Is he the school administrators she should report to? We don’t want a Nigeria run by thugs, agberos and drug addicts. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by deanoffaculty: 8:59am On Mar 22, 2019
This is what happens when you refuse his PROPOSAL......
Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 22, 2019
Something is wrong somewhere. The poster hasn't given derailed report as to what transpired between those adults
Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by partnerbizz4: 9:24am On Mar 22, 2019
So backyard na school now abi?

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by Factfinder1(m): 9:52am On Mar 22, 2019
This guy on red is a hero and had a PhD in minding his business

Re: Male Teacher Seen Flogging And Slapping A Female Student With His Full Strength by lalasticlala(m): 10:04am On Mar 22, 2019

(1)

Assu Calls Of Strike / Admission Guaranteed With 120& Above In Mpce, No Screening / The Value Of Romanian Medical Schools-Quality EU Degree,Cheap Tuition fee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.