Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,090 members, 7,916,171 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:58 PM

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Endorsed Omoni Oboli’s Upcoming Movie “wings Of A Dove” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Endorsed Omoni Oboli’s Upcoming Movie “wings Of A Dove” (596 Views)

Odunlade Adekola And Omoni Oboli On Set (Photo) / Omoni Oboli Slayed In Blue Dress... Her Husband Drops Romantic Comment / Condolence Visit To Eucharia Anunobi By Omotola, Bimbo Akintola, Omoni Oboli (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Endorsed Omoni Oboli’s Upcoming Movie “wings Of A Dove” by iamocheme: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nollywood actress and producer, Omoni Oboli has taken to her Instagram to announced to her fans that Nigerian former minister for finance, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala endorsed her upcoming movie WINGS OF A DOVE.
This is coming after the former minister had a private screening of the movie. According to the actress and mother of 3, Ngozi Okonjo has always believed in her and her work right from my very first film she producer.

In her Instagram post, The actress thanked the minister for her endorsement.

Read her Instagram post below:

WHO’S AWAKE O?!!!
Guess who got a private screening and endorsed our movie WINGS OF A DOVE? Yup! Our very own Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. I can’t say thank you enough. Aunty Ngozi has always believed in me and my work right from my very first film.

I had an opportunity to do some work for her in the past. I had the option of eating most of the money and just doing business as usual but I decided to go over and beyond to deliver a world-class production. She was wowed and has been firmly in my corner since then.

Your work will speak for you so make sure your work is the best you can do!
I can’t tell you what her endorsement of this project means. Thanks @audumaikorifor your role as adviser and project manager. Couldn’t do it without you!

This is for you out there… Do you think I don’t have fears? I do…
Do you think I don’t hear the negative voices? I do…

Sometimes those voices are in my head!
But I have since learnt to find a way to silence those voices and tell myself ‘Omoni you can do it!’

So I’m here to challenge you…it might seem hard, you might feel like giving up…I know I do sometimes but pick yourself up, dust yourself off, pat yourself on the back and keep it going!

One day, something will click.
PRAYER:
Dear Lord, help me to remain positive and strong through it all. As you are doing for Omoni, do my own too in Jesus name ���

Read more: https://celebritynobs.com/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-endorsed-omoni-obolis-upcoming-movie-wings-dove/#ixzz5iqYI19mK

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Endorsed Omoni Oboli’s Upcoming Movie “wings Of A Dove” by bugggg: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
Good for her
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Endorsed Omoni Oboli’s Upcoming Movie “wings Of A Dove” by itspzpics(m): 11:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Wow
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Endorsed Omoni Oboli’s Upcoming Movie “wings Of A Dove” by slivertongue: 11:25pm On Mar 21, 2019
MONEYWOOD
Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Endorsed Omoni Oboli’s Upcoming Movie “wings Of A Dove” by LuciferAdvocate(m): 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
What I hate about the both of them is their so called feminists ideology rubbish.

#spits

Re: Ngozi Okonjo Iweala Endorsed Omoni Oboli’s Upcoming Movie “wings Of A Dove” by ClassyBella: 4:15am On Mar 22, 2019
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan’s Son Gives Funny Reason Why He Wanted Atiku To Win (video) / My Body Is Not Your Business – Tboss Talks Pregnancy Rumors / Bovi Pictured With Ex-footballer, Daniel Amokachi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.