Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Another Access Bank Corper's Success Story! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Another Access Bank Corper's Success Story! (767 Views)

Access Bank Plc Inbetweeners Programme 2015 / Access Bank Hiring - Bsc+ Msc / Access Bank 10 Minutes Per Day Job Application (share Your Experiences So Far) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Another Access Bank Corper's Success Story! by funj1(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2007
Hi nlanders, have a similar story wit that of Ugo who posted earlier. I did 2 aptitude tests in late february for ACCESS BANK'S youth corper recruitment scheme and did my interview the day camp opened for BATCH A 2007. Was posted to Kogi State.
Of  course i didnt get posted to camp directly from camp , i actually got posted to NTA , Lokoja btu i got them to reject me and then Z.I simply asked me to find somewhere and i told him Access Bank and viola! i got reposted to Access Bank Plc, Obajana.
They are so organised n have been keepin us updated wit text messages. News is there is an Induction coming up for all corpers they took soon, the induction shouls have come earlier because we were instryucted to resume 16th which i did but the delay was due to the fact that they were still conducting tests for Batch A corpers alll d while even after camp closed on the 27th of march. in fact they just rounded up this wk i guess.
They rank amongst the higghest paying for corpers wit the likes oc IBTC n Intercontinental. Zenith and PHB pay 25k.

Thumbs up to u'all , just so u know i got the info to apply from our very own Nairaland!
Re: Another Access Bank Corper's Success Story! by teamman(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2007
congratulations! you will succeed in jesus name
Re: Another Access Bank Corper's Success Story! by effie(f): 6:21pm On Apr 27, 2007
Congrats, may God's blessings continue to be with you.

(1) (Reply)

I Got A Job With Access Bank / Do You Need Extra Income? / Finally, Free Sms At Last!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.