Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,989 members, 7,942,545 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:07 PM

Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello (23022 Views)

Mohammed Bello El-Rufai, Erhiatake Ibori-Suenu Named Committee Chairmen / FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Atiku's Legal Team Storms Tribunal With 50 Boxes Of Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by jinco5050: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2019
Bet9ja666:
See below
. Please stop this scam here
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Funkybabee(f): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2019
Lols grin grin grin he didn't even know that those lawyers are volunteers...
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by SEGLIZ: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2019
............ is atiku heading for TRIBUNAL? NO but forces are leading him to the Tribunal.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by SilasNwude: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2019
[s]
divicodefred:

Thrashed
[/s]
shatap
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Nigerdailytimes: 9:17am On Mar 22, 2019
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by zsamorano(m): 9:17am On Mar 22, 2019
WHY THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY NEEDS URGENT REFORMATION IN NIGERIA! WE
GOT THIS FROM FACEBOOK ...PLEASE EXAMINE IT AND COMMENT
APPROPRIATELY ::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hon Lukmon Adegoke Akins is with Akinbade Muhideen and 26 others.
September 30 at 2:09 PM
Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi To President Buhari:
A Soldier salary is 49,000 forty nine thousand naira, some no accommodation they
rent house outside the barrack no risk allowance instead they sleep inside bush
fought to defend the Nation.
Where is the change?
Change should start with the National assembly: = A Senator receives N36,000,000
(thirty-six million Naira) monthly. If this is divided into two = N18,000,000 million
(Eighteen million Naira). The second half which is N18,000,000 (eighteen million
Naira) can be used to employ 200 Nigerians, each earning a salary of N90,000
(ninety thousand Naira) monthly. When you multiply 200 people with the number of
Senators (109), this will give 21,800 Nigerians gainful employment. In short, 200
Nigerians will be able to live a comfortable life on half a Senator’s monthly salary.
A member of the House of Representatives receives a salary of N25,000,000 (tenty-
five million Naira) monthly. If this salary is divided in two = N12,500,000 (twelve
million and five hundred thousand Naira). The other half, which is the sum of
N12,500,000 (twelve million and five hundred thousand Naira) will be enough to
employ 135 Nigerians with a monthly salary of N92.500 (ninety-two thousand and
five hundred Naira) each. Nigeria has 360 Members of the House of Representatives,
half of their salaries can employ 48,600 Nigerians who can live comfortable lives.
So, Baba Buhari’s Administration can employ 70,400 Nigerians with monthly salaries
ranging from N90,000 to N92.500 accordingly. This is just by dividing the salaries of
Senators and Members of the House of Representatives. Half their present salaries
is more than enough for them in a country where majority of Nigerians live on less
than a dollar a day. (Now think of all the other over bloated salaries and allowances
of Ministers and others)
You may try this idea Your Excellency, the President...
Nigerians, spread this message to Senators and Members of the House of
Representatives and others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Foodforthought: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2019
afroniger:
I don't blame Atiku for going to court because he knows that he can't contest again for the presidency after this latest election. But unfortunately for him he is just wasting his time, and money.
If only you had spiritual sensitivity and can see the future! But you can't.!
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Smith85: 9:18am On Mar 22, 2019
Governor bello is one among many that are scared of Atiku going to court. They knew what they did and they know what is coming to them all.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:18am On Mar 22, 2019
Atiku has already been cheated, he has nothing to lose by going to court and everything to gain. The Niger state governor should mind his business and attend to governance issues of his state.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by DeejayTflexx(m): 9:21am On Mar 22, 2019
afroniger:
I don't blame Atiku for going to court because he knows that he can't contest again for the presidency after this latest election. But unfortunately for him he is just wasting his time, and money.

Na Your Money?
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by SALIMAN(m): 9:30am On Mar 22, 2019
Hmnn if care is not taken , atiku tribunal and court whatever may lead this country to war oo ..(copied)
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Gyengyere: 9:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Nebuchadnezar:
this people should quit the reverse psychology and defend themselves and their fraudulent mandate.
wetin concern them?
na their money?
I taught they supposed to be happy their enemy is wasting money why all this rants about Atiku spending money blah blah blah?
do they think Atiku is an Olodo that doesn't know when he gat case worth throwing in few wads of cash?
or is there something that is bothering them we don't know?

now i believe galadima that said apc paid some people to beg and probably discourage Atiku from going to court because this rants of lately is something else grin

I was discussing with a staunch apc man a barrister yesterday and we're arguing the same thing which was Atiku going to court and I asked him
tell me a good reason why Atiku was not supposed to go to court?

I was surprised that a whole barrister not even all these newly ones oo this particular man has been in the profession for decades a man in his fifties
I was surprised that he told me that the reason Atiku should not go to court is because of the alleged peace accord they signed shocked
I was like peace accord? is that one in our constitution? he claimed that it's an agreement and that Atiku suppose to honor it cheesy
I was like eehmm barrister the last time i remembered Atiku gave conditions of accepting the result which was a case of free and fair election.
he kept quite grin

ok i went ahead and asked him, as an experienced practicing legal practitioner do you think Atiku have a good case in the court?
no reply from him grin

my conclusion : obviously Atiku insisting on going to court have put apc and inec off balance hence they delay tactics like granting pdp access to ballots

they taught like Gej Atiku will concede defeat but Atiku refusal has thrown them in confusion.
they plan b was that illegal removal of Onnoghen and now it seems that the judge is innocent of every accusations.

NJC should as a matter of fact do the needful and suspend that illegal acting puppet sharia bastard tanko
Bad guy! See how you just finished the barrister. What an interesting argument.

1 Like

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Neoteny(m): 9:37am On Mar 22, 2019
Don't worry

The INEC server will declare Atiku president anytime now...

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 22, 2019
austinsmat:
I don't understand again. Mr bello the money is not your money. Buhari went to court in his own time why not atiku
how will you understand when you dont read, has he or anybody associated with government ever asked atiku not to go to court?
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 22, 2019
Smith85:
Governor bello is one among many that are scared of Atiku going to court. They knew what they did and they know what is coming to them all.
atiku is coming grin grin grin. incoming president atiku abubakar grin grin
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by divicodefred: 9:48am On Mar 22, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
shatap

Pained dude!

babalawo ngadaAwo
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by SilasNwude: 9:52am On Mar 22, 2019
[s]
divicodefred:

Pained dude!

babalawo ngadaAwo
[/s]
more trash
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Gokoyer0(m): 9:59am On Mar 22, 2019
zsamorano:
WHY THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY NEEDS URGENT REFORMATION IN NIGERIA! WE
GOT THIS FROM FACEBOOK ...PLEASE EXAMINE IT AND COMMENT
APPROPRIATELY ::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hon Lukmon Adegoke Akins is with Akinbade Muhideen and 26 others.
September 30 at 2:09 PM
Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi To President Buhari:
A Soldier salary is 49,000 forty nine thousand naira, some no accommodation they
rent house outside the barrack no risk allowance instead they sleep inside bush
fought to defend the Nation.
Where is the change?
Change should start with the National assembly: = A Senator receives N36,000,000
(thirty-six million Naira) monthly. If this is divided into two = N18,000,000 million
(Eighteen million Naira). The second half which is N18,000,000 (eighteen million
Naira) can be used to employ 200 Nigerians, each earning a salary of N90,000
(ninety thousand Naira) monthly. When you multiply 200 people with the number of
Senators (109), this will give 21,800 Nigerians gainful employment. In short, 200
Nigerians will be able to live a comfortable life on half a Senator’s monthly salary.
A member of the House of Representatives receives a salary of N25,000,000 (tenty-
five million Naira) monthly. If this salary is divided in two = N12,500,000 (twelve
million and five hundred thousand Naira). The other half, which is the sum of
N12,500,000 (twelve million and five hundred thousand Naira) will be enough to
employ 135 Nigerians with a monthly salary of N92.500 (ninety-two thousand and
five hundred Naira) each. Nigeria has 360 Members of the House of Representatives,
half of their salaries can employ 48,600 Nigerians who can live comfortable lives.
So, Baba Buhari’s Administration can employ 70,400 Nigerians with monthly salaries
ranging from N90,000 to N92.500 accordingly. This is just by dividing the salaries of
Senators and Members of the House of Representatives. Half their present salaries
is more than enough for them in a country where majority of Nigerians live on less
than a dollar a day. (Now think of all the other over bloated salaries and allowances
of Ministers and others)
You may try this idea Your Excellency, the President...
Nigerians, spread this message to Senators and Members of the House of
Representatives and others
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by asawanathegreat(m): 10:01am On Mar 22, 2019
Waste of resources
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by lexy2014: 10:05am On Mar 22, 2019
afroniger:

Did buhari waste his time& money in 2003,2007&2011?
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by divicodefred: 10:17am On Mar 22, 2019
SilasNwude:
[s][/s]
I am trash

Yes I know
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by ogatboy(m): 11:10am On Mar 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:
The truth is there has never been free and fair elections in the history of Nigeria, and this current elections was no exception to it. The 2019 elections were 100% free but not 100% fair. Nigerian politicians are to blame. They are the ones doing themselves.

Can you explain the word free in the election content if the military was used
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by MobilityExpress: 11:14am On Mar 22, 2019
ogatboy:

Can you explain the word free in the election content if the military was used

Is this the first time military has been used during elections in Nigeria? Didn't GEJ use? Didn't OBJ use? Buhari didn't start it. It's has been happening and the next president will still use the military, and the next president...until we no longer have too many desperate politicians that are willing to burn the country down just to secure political power at all costs.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Purej: 11:17am On Mar 22, 2019
Ogbene mohammed, is it your money grin grin grin

Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by SilasNwude: 11:57am On Mar 22, 2019
[s]
divicodefred:

Yes I know
[/s]
claptrap
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by ogatboy(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Is this the first time military has been used during elections in Nigeria? Didn't GEJ use? Didn't OBJ use? Buhari didn't start it. It's has been happening and the next president will still use the military, and the next president...until we no longer have too many desperate politicians that are willing to burn the country down just to secure political power at all costs.

So election has never been free
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by ensamy(m): 1:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Why are all the Buhari supporters so scared of Atiku going to court hmmmm this means Atiku actually won the Election mmmmmmmm.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by SVC6000: 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
May U Not C The Sky Light After 4market Dayz. Useles Fool.

Do U Knw How Many Families That Lost Thr Love Ones During That Election?. Bingo.
U Stil Hv Th Mind 2 Open Ur Smeling Mouth Nd Utter Rubbish.

When Buhacow Lost In 2003,2007,2011 Din't He Go To Court? Fools. Cows.
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by Oktech2002: 3:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
If poor Buhari can be ripped off 3 times yet he lives. Atiku can not be poor like Otedola if he's ripped off ten times
RichBoy247:

Don't let the cat out of the bag nah. Jimi Agbaje collected his share, Gbenga Daniel too chop and clean mouth. Even Obasanjo, TY Danjuma, Reno Omo-Kirikiri, even FFK collected his share and spent it on hard drugs. Therefore, allow lawyers too to chop their own after all the money Atikuchukwu is sharing is our Nations cake which the bisexual from Cameroon looted
Re: Presidential Election: Atiku’s Legal Battle May Be A Rip-off - Mohammed Bello by MobilityExpress: 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
ogatboy:

So election has never been free

Of course, elections are free. Or have you ever paid money before you can vote? If you followy conversation on this matter, what I said previously is, our elections are 100% free, but not 100% fair.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen / IPOB: I’ll Not Tolerate Smear Campaign, Division Infighting — Nnamdi Kanu Warns / Things About IBB, Nigeria's Military President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.