Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,928 members, 7,890,059 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:40 AM

Pdp’s Victory In Oyo Thwarts South West Apc’s Political Agenda - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp’s Victory In Oyo Thwarts South West Apc’s Political Agenda (18848 Views)

Some Nigerians Use Religion To Advance Political Agenda – Buhari / Like Umahi, Will Ikpeazu Accept APC's Political Carrot? / Edo 2020: New APC Political Group Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp’s Victory In Oyo Thwarts South West Apc’s Political Agenda by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

Talk is cheap put your evidence forward... here are mine,

As at 1999 all out textiles industries were still working especially those ones located in Kaduna before 2007 they have all died. We imported to the extent of importing toothpick.

When was BK started in Nigeria, PDP era or APC why do they kill General Owoye Andrew Azazi ?

Where is Nitel ? do you know how much infrastructures your useless party wasted in NITEL ? Nigeria Sugar company what about NEPA do you know they also claimed they invested 16 Billion dollars before they eventually sold it off to their friends.

we that do real thinking not sentimental attachment will never support that evil called PDP...

Before u rant more in a mad manner, I am not a PDP member or supporter.

In 1999 our textile industry was not working, Nigga how old are u sef? We imported almost everything we wear from shoes to clothes n bags, mind u Nigeria didn't start in 1999, Bad leadership from 1970 till today was what destroyed Nigeria, it's quite daft trying to link up those problems with PDP.

NITEL was comatose as at 1999 so I wander what nonsense ur blabbing by saying PDP destroyed or sold NITEL...did PDP destroy NITEL? U also didn't want to see that PDP brought mobile telecom into Nigeria and it has been a great success till today, in fact that has changed Nigeria for ever.

Boko haram is simply a terrorist group attacking Nigeria, just like there are terrorist groups attacking America, Europe, Asia and other African countries. Pointing at boko haram as something caused by PDPreally puts a question mark on ur head.

Nigeria's problems stems from decades of ignorance, tribalism, mass stupidity, corruption etc. Stop talking like ur dullard who thinks Nigeria started in 1999.

Head to head, we had far better times under PDP n with apc all we have had is backwardness, poverty and lifelessnees
Re: Pdp’s Victory In Oyo Thwarts South West Apc’s Political Agenda by RemiOAjayi: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Before u rant more in a mad manner, I am not a PDP member or supporter.

In 1999 our textile industry was not working, Nigga how old are u sef? We imported almost everything we wear from shoes to clothes n bags, mind u Nigeria didn't start in 1999, Bad leadership from 1970 till today was what destroyed Nigeria, it's quite daft trying to link up those problems with PDP.

NITEL was comatose as at 1999 so I wander what nonsense ur blabbing by saying PDP destroyed or sold NITEL...did PDP destroy NITEL? U also didn't want to see that PDP brought mobile telecom into Nigeria and it has been a great success till today, in fact that has changed Nigeria for ever.

Boko haram is simply a terrorist group attacking Nigeria, just like there are terrorist groups attacking America, Europe, Asia and other African countries. Pointing at boko haram as something caused by PDPreally puts a question mark on ur head.

Nigeria's problems stems from decades of ignorance, tribalism, mass stupidity, corruption etc. Stop talking like ur dullard who thinks Nigeria started in 1999.

Head to head, we had far better times under PDP n with apc all we have had is backwardness, poverty and lifelessnees

When u got beaten u are shifting post, u were the one that compared PDP with APC and i showed u that there was no BH until PDP era and the same happened with our importation. 1999 textiles were not working ? perhaps u were still in primary school then. United textiles, Arewa textile,finetex etc... check them out, what was suppose to be the work of PDP suppoing they were not even working ?

PDP is better and u queue as if you were under a spell to buy 4 litres of fuel ? do you still do that ? so u think is best to compare 4 to 16?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp’s Victory In Oyo Thwarts South West Apc’s Political Agenda by omokiri5(m): 7:02am On Mar 23, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Point a gun at an Igboman and he will never re-enforce failure. I will quote you after the Senate leadership election.

You won't admit it, but the East plays better politics than SW from pre-independence till date. Nigeria didn't start in 1999.

2023 we will shall see who is better at political alliance. We might not have the number to determine the President outrightly, even the North don't have that, but we have the number from preventing SW 2023 from happening and that is what we are going to do.

Count from 2015 backward to 1958 let see how truthful you have been.

Like I said, Nigeria didn't started in 2015 or 1999.
lol @you have the alliance to stop the SW from becoming president in 2023. Is the average Yoruba man an Igbo's man problem? You've always maintained that but reality is different from hypothesis. Osinbajo, if presented even against Atiku in 2023 wins but that's not even my headache. I'm ok with a president from any tribe expect Igbo because you guys are too hateful. Even among yourselves you detest one another. I hope they give you people your Biafra so you can turn it to America, Germany, or China.

About the Senate leadership, there's nothing to look out for, you know that yourself. SE gets nothing not even the DSP. You guys should be okay with Minority leader.

About pre 1999 politics, how has the Igbos performed better than Yoruba? Nnamdi Azikwe was a ceremonial head of state while Alex Ekwueme was Vice President.
During military administrations, you guys were relegated because you couldn't be trusted, you ain't loyal. The same is playing out the today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Tinubu Appoints Head Of Civil Service ,perm Secs For FCT / UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / "Buhari Has No Certificate Scandal" - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.