Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi (17951 Views)

Simi, Harrysong, Mr Real, Okey Bakassi, MC Tagwaye Dazzle At Inauguration Day Ev / Chidera Onyegbule, Okey Bakassi's Daughter Qualifies For Ontario School Athletic / Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by Monaco2(m): 12:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
50 years old n still looking good
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
we don not expect you to accept it publicly. .an way that's your own kettle....whether you belong or not, Nigerians don't care...at the end n.a. you go carry the cross
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by Nobody: 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
newsynews:
Actor and comedian, Okey Bakassi has stated that he has no business with the Illuminati despite posting a picture showing him throwing up one of their signs.

According to Okey Bakassi, he shouldn't be misconstrued for throwing up the sign because it is a conventional sign for the word OK.He took to social media:

https://lailasnews.com/business-illuminati-okey-bakassi/

BEBETO,Who ask you,nor be your type dem dey find before na

1 Like

Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by princegeo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
If u want become a Norseman I no send
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by ZIAZI(m): 1:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
I can't help but laugh at Okey Bakaasi based on d funny post ! However, those of u abusing him should bear it at d back of ur minds that he has d money to feed u TILL U KPAI ! No b me talk am ooooooooooo.
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by ejemamaka: 3:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
for ur mind nah
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by goat22: 10:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
goodnewscliff:
Illuminati no dy recruit any tom dick nd harry naaa angry angry angry angry angry angry

Actually they recruited Tom and Harry only Mr.Dick has issues with his application.
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by goodnewscliff(m): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2019
goat22:

Actually they recruited Tom and Harry only Mr.Dick has issues with his application.
dats y he is a dicckk grin grin grin
Re: I Have No Business With The Illuminati - Okey Bakassi by TEYA: 10:48am On Mar 25, 2019
ssogundele:
Please o, I'm not understanding this illuminati ish again o. Thought it's for some highflier individuals in world? People of timber and caliber? Shakers of economy? Here in Nigeria you'll be hearing one tom and dick forming illumithis illumithat! Please illuminati is in the league of freemasonry where the likes of aliko dangote is still begging for acceptance! Who be this guy self? It's an insult on ogboni frantanity to be associated with his name!
Na wetin me too dey wonder be dat o! Even some really powerful personalities in the world are babies in illuminati, I wonder which space go dey for some Dick Tom and Harries in Nigeria forming illuminati.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Being Interviewed For CNN African Voices (Photos) / Waje Stuns In Red For 'Fifty' Lagos Premiere / Davido's “Fall” Is 13th On US Urban Radio Chart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.