Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,421 members, 7,944,102 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Will Think About It. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Think About It. (807 Views)

Hello Girls..if You Sleep With Him On The First Date, This Is What He Will Think / HOW TO AVOID "I WILL THINK ABOUT IT" RESPONSE? / "i Will Think About It" The Nigerian Female Syndrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Think About It. by ds700(m): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2010
Can't girls accept a guy @ d first instant, even when they have been praying for you to come their way they still go ~~~~~~ LET ME THINK ABOUT IT~~~~~~~~

Guys let do it dis way.

Guy: Hi girl, pls be mine,

Girl: Oh, i c, let me think about it

Guy: am waiting, do that now, how many minutes, 1, 2 or 3.~~~~~ ur time starts now !
Re: I Will Think About It. by Rocktation(f): 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2010
Hehehe. Call it protocol. Afterall it doesn't take much for you guys to call us cheap, now does it? Especially when the yes rolls out too fast.
Re: I Will Think About It. by ds700(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2010
Rocktation:

Hehehe. Call it protocol. Afterall it doesn't take much for you guys to call us cheap, now does it? Especially when the yes rolls out too fast.

esp. with much younger girls, Its quite annoying.
Re: I Will Think About It. by 1102(m): 11:44pm On Sep 05, 2010
This thread sucks,
Re: I Will Think About It. by ds700(m): 11:48pm On Sep 05, 2010
--190--:

This thread sucks, 

A boy was jealous of his newly born brother, so whilst his mother was asleep he rubbed poison on her nip.les. The next day their driver died.

hehehehehehhe   lmfao. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Will Think About It. by ds700(m): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2010
when i was reading i guessed d husband, lol.
Re: I Will Think About It. by james1(m): 1:45am On Sep 06, 2010
@poster.if the girl agree's at the first meeting the man say's she is cheap. if she don't agree he goe's she is playing hard to get.it is a big shame on the men doing this sh*t!quit been so backward!!
Re: I Will Think About It. by Kadata(m): 3:48am On Sep 06, 2010
Depends on d guy in question.
Not every guy would receive that 'reply' , and moreover I think that's d most uninteresting way 2 express interest in a woman.
Re: I Will Think About It. by joe4christ(m): 4:09am On Sep 06, 2010
Now, that's were the trouble lies, I'm not very good at being patient, my principle on the issue at hand is this: If i discover a gurl admire me and i finally resciprocated, and she then begins to form levels for me, walahi, i go just withdraw my application instanta without appology, and will just continue to present myself as a friend and nothing else, it's just matter of time she'll be the one toasting me. Makachukwu, cos i know i'm endowed!!
Re: I Will Think About It. by ds700(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2010
joe4christ:

Now, that's were the trouble lies, I'm not very good at being patient, my principle on the issue at hand is this: If i discover a gurl admire me and i finally resciprocated, and she then begins to form levels for me, walahi, i go just withdraw my application instanta without appology, and will just continue to present myself as a friend and nothing else, it's just matter of time she'll be the one toasting me. Makachukwu, cos i know i'm endowed!!

Atleast, I got one "GOOD" comment. Haba!

(1) (Reply)

. / I Really Don't Know What To Do / Will You Tell Your Friend That You Caught Her Girl With Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.