Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,040 members, 7,966,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:34 AM

Two Parallel Lines That Will Never Meet!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Parallel Lines That Will Never Meet!!! (468 Views)

Parallel Lines / Pastor Lines Up Bachelors In Church, Asks Single Ladies To Select For Marriage / Scientists Discover Portal Into Parallel Universe. Will it Reveal God's Abode? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Parallel Lines That Will Never Meet!!! by elated177: 9:35am On Mar 22, 2019
John 7:7 The world cannot hate you, it hates me because I testify that its works are evil.

Proverbs 29:27 The righteous detest the dishonest; the wicked detest the upright.

John 15:18-19 If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

2 Cor 6:14-16. Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness? What harmony is there between the Messiah and Belial? Or what does the believer have in common with an unbeliever? What agreement is there between the temple of YHVH and idols? For we are the temple of the living Elohim. As YHVH has said: ' I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their Elohim, and they will be my people.

If you are a believer and you're loved by the world - probably receive awards too - then, it is possible you're not a doer of the Word. The lifestyle of a righteous man and that of an evil man are like two parallel lines that will never meet. What one cherishes, the other detests. In fact, I do not think there exists any sort of common ground.

So, I find the idea of mixing or mingling with the world/unbelievers( that is behaving like them) in order to convert them not only ludicrous but repulsive as well. You do not need to behave like an unbeliever to convert him. Can we find such a thing anywhere in the Acts of the Apostles or in the entire Scriptures? Strive to live a life of the Messiah. Strive to walk as He walked. (1 John 2:6).

Bring honour to the Father by allowing His light to guide your steps. ( 2 Pet 2:2, Psl 119:105). Let the life of Yahushua the Messiah in you win souls for Him.

A righteous life is enough to convert anyone who wants to be converted or better still whom the Father has chosen for eternal life. ( John 6:44).

The same righteous life will attract persecution from those who do not want to be converted. ( 2 Tim 3:12-13). May YHVH of Hosts bless all the saints.

El Elohe Yahshrael! HalleluYah!
Re: Two Parallel Lines That Will Never Meet!!! by elated177: 10:36am On Jan 16, 2021
El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!
Re: Two Parallel Lines That Will Never Meet!!! by elated177: 3:17pm On Feb 25, 2023
Apt.
Re: Two Parallel Lines That Will Never Meet!!! by elated177: 9:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

(1) (Reply)

AIT Catholic Mass: Dokpesi, Bishop Of Portharcourt Commissions Oremus Chapel / Why Daddy Freeze Is Wrong About Oyedepo's Canaancity! / Come Let's Praise God In Our Dialect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.